https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
But then, again, are we talking young or old nun? I've seen a couple long time ago, they would've made a priest jump up and kick a stained glass window!
Anything in a habit

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I didn't already have 2 tmod duallies, I'd get one. Parallel batteries are such an improvement for mechs. Hit harder from the start, extra battery life is a bonus
Agreed!!!! But only having a few single batt squonks and a DNA 200 squonk... I needs it!!!!!!! I needs it bad!!!!!!!
My favorite mechmods are the infected parallel and the legendary... This will be PERFECT!!!

BAM crew

Last edited:

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That 528 mod looks like a Noisy Cricket with a squonk bottle. I recently bought an authentic brand new for $10 on ebay just for nostalgia. It's still in the box but I did the scratch and sniff on the Wismec website.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That 528 mod looks like a Noisy Cricket with a squonk bottle. I recently bought an authentic brand new for $10 on ebay just for nostalgia. It's still in the box but I did the scratch and sniff on the Wismec website.
NC is series 8.4v. This is parallel 4.2v

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On a completly different note. I bought two of the boxer clones a couple of months back,and did not care for them much. None adjustable 510 and sparking issues. But liked the form factor and that I could fit a variety of bottles in them. Took the black one this morning and modded it to fit a Modmaker 510 connection. Works 100 times better now. Will probably do the purple one also.
83b057fa3d5b197e3441aee584fbdff5.jpg
ce11b132472f47366a8ee455e3394695.jpg
30c24b912f341eaeb98c14263057287b.jpg

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
By any chance anyone know a regulated ultem mod I can get? I see them time to time and they look amazing imo.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They will only be available from the 528 customs website,and will be out about mid October.

And then on 3fvape/fast tech etc. a few weeks later

Calling it now...more threads on how 528 will say the parallel squonks are not authentic, just as they did their RDAs.

But then again maybe they learned from the last fiasco...doubt it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup! It is a BAM mod! This is the thread at the other site
Turbocad's finally selling mods :)

yep, great mods

you'll need to be an ECF "veteran" with appropriate banner thingy there, or play the FB lottery

which sucks, but since s_x_d reviewed them, demand asploded

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And then on 3fvape/fast tech etc. a few weeks later

Calling it now...more threads on how 528 will say the parallel squonks are not authentic, just as they did their RDAs.

But then again maybe they learned from the last fiasco...doubt it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shame about plated contacts

hopefully a third party makes solid contacts that aren't plated with anything

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm lost dammit lol
You just need to have been an ECF member for at least 12 months. Like the one year banners here.

It's just to stop people cheating the Facebook system and signing up to ecf just to avoid the fb lotteries.

I think if you are not on fb and not a veteran, you can join the lottery on ecf.

Now I'm confused and feeling elitist.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How much does bam go for? Love to score one of these days lol! And should I message them? I liked there page but group idk lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On a completly different note. I bought two of the boxer clones a couple of months back,and did not care for them much. None adjustable 510 and sparking issues. But liked the form factor and that I could fit a variety of bottles in them. Took the black one this morning and modded it to fit a Modmaker 510 connection. Works 100 times better now. Will probably do the purple one also.
83b057fa3d5b197e3441aee584fbdff5.jpg
ce11b132472f47366a8ee455e3394695.jpg
30c24b912f341eaeb98c14263057287b.jpg

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Might need to do that to my boxer clone. I opted for the blue.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The mod is very clonable in itself. Only precious metal is a plating. Clones should be just as good
Probably so, but I've been a huge 528 fanboy, since the monster kayfun.
Besides that, I tend to stick with authentic within reason. 125$ is certainly reasonable for this, I just won't be buying any new gear until after Christmas with the move and end of the year.

BAM crew

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Besides that, I tend to stick with authentic within reason. 125$ is certainly reasonable for this, I just won't be buying any new gear until after Christmas with the move and end of the year.

BAM crew

A 528 squonker is very appealing to me also - might cave on this one :p

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you try them yet? Worried that the build up has gone on too long, and you'll be disappointed
NOPE! Every time I get ready to make them, something happens and I have to change my plans. My mother in law will be coming to stay with us for a few months so I KNOW I'll make them soon!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What kind of chip is in it??
ROFL!!!!
The triple battery looks OK but I'd prefer a regulated squonk.
It's a fully mechanical parallel mod.
Comes in either dual parallel or triple.parallel configurations.
Dual parallel is my favorite mech.
:)
I've been wanting to see a good, durable,ergonomic squonkbox like this come out for a while.

BAM crew

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It's a fully mechanical parallel mod.
Comes in either dual parallel or triple.parallel configurations.
Dual parallel is my favorite mech.
:)
I've been wanting to see a good, durable,ergonomic squonkbox like this come out for a while.

BAM crew

Me too - will most likely skip the triple - seems kinda overkill for my needs and little lady hands

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I give it a few months and they will start to find their way onto a few china sites like the goons have.

More like a few weeks!

*nodding* Most everything gets cloned. My next go round the folks in white coats tell me, they got 300 planned of my model. I'm debating it due to congruence issues. I was barely able to stay on top of 249 other me s running amuck. Integrity is vital especially when cloned that much.

I do however run with scissors

Ah ha! You must be number 69, one the last few remaining copy cats. You might be that evil one what made a deal with Xerox. Well little paper me, you keep running with those scissors and having fun. Remember though, ... sometimes you can be the bug splatting on the windshield, sometimes you might be the windshield, only I can be the wind.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BAM crew
Umm wasn't the monster Kayfun a clone of sorts?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
34628632686_c5ba068ffb_o.jpg

These have got to be among the most ergonomic dual series squonkers
Looks killer!!! And priced out of my comfort zone.
I'm also not a fan of building for a series mod. I prefer to build low.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Every time I get ready ...., something happens and I have to change my plans.

That's your first and worst mistake. Any fool can tell you the best plan. You know what the best plan is? No plan. I never draw up any kind of plan, never know where I'm going. I always get there quicker. :)

Plans are just lists of things which don't get done. --- Way of The Gun

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Umm wasn't the monster Kayfun a clone of sorts?
Sort of...
It started with them buying legit kayfuns and drilling out the airflow.
After they started getting popular; they moved to buying clones and drilling those out. (I think they were using hcigar). At some point they finally started having them made to their own spec.

Edit: tis the story as I understand it from a shop owner/ friend that has been stocking their gear since the first monster.

VU Sponsors