Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Look on the co op thread post there so i can make a list
I'm trying to put together. A group buy for this bad boy it's around $30 with shipping if i get a few people together
c2722d208644fb546ddf348f05a83537.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I'm down

X-Puppy

Member For 4 Years
Still just curious here if the velocity bf pin will work w/ a lot of various rdas. think I'm saving up for a dripbox. been aggravated that the terminator's positive contact went to shit. Been tootling w/ the t-dux 4 on my mvp or the m22 for now. It's ... eh ... okay. Rather be squonking.

Ha Ha! Broke out the RSST. Not quite squonk but at least it does make vapor. :)

I know the velocity juice pin works on several other atty's but there are a few folks out there that do nothing but drill holes in center pins. I'm not familiar with this forum enough to know if there's anyone doing that here?

BTW the RSST rocks. I know KidneyPuncher has some nice mod's for it. Caps and chamber reducers. :D

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know the velocity juice pin works on several other atty's but there are a few folks out there that do nothing but drill holes in center pins. I'm not familiar with this forum enough to know if there's anyone doing that here?

BTW the RSST rocks. I know KidneyPuncher has some nice mod's for it. Caps and chamber reducers. :D

Ja, I have seen de mods for the RSST on Kidney Puncher's site. :) :D I think about them sometimes. The replacement positive pin makes me drool a bit and go "ooooh aaaah". May eventually get the newer version of the tank with Pyrex tank. Although, seem to be enjoying the unflavored base juice I got made up and the Pyrex tank may not really be a needed item. Yes, I like Hawk Sauce & the RSST. Not sure it is worth extra monies to enjoy Hawk Sauce in the RSST though.

"Oh the humanity of it!" :xD::gaah:

I must debate this issue with myself and the multiples of myself.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
oooohhhh I WANTS IT

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A lipo, easily swapped? You're joking, right?

Hey, I can dream can't I? :D

I was thinking more along the lines of other devices that have replaceable lipos but yeah, probably not workable in this case.

IMO: Big, bulky, and the squonk-hole is in the wrong place. :p

Lol, yeah I thought it was kinda wide myself and you're absolutely right about the squonk hole ... but considering our present options and depending on price, might worth a closer look. :)

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
how is the flavor? I'm trying to find a sigle coil similar In performance to the tugboat or petri

The Nuppin is a good one if you can find it. But you've got a crap load of awesome atties you can convert too.

immafool

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i topped my dripbox with the origen little (16mm) and its def the bees-knees... this thing makes flavors POP and can easily cloud up a room if needed.

built with dual 24g 5wrap around a 2.5mm bit.. 0.2ohms.

JMgqCqD.jpg

IvFOo0T.jpg

*this setup rocks... just note that when i'm not using it, i loosen up the battery cover (read some stuff on reddit that caught my attention)...also i go through a stupid amount of battery life during the day (i carry 2 spares whenever i use this setup)

compared to my regulated squonkers, i like how easy the dripbox is to carry... im not worried about "breaking" it lol.. but i do get way better battery life on my dna40 squonks (roughly 2 full days of regular vaping).. but take that info with a grain of salt because i only have the 14mm attys on my regulated squonkers so my builds are around the 1.2ohm range vaped at 16w.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
built with dual 24g 5wrap around a 2.5mm bit.. 0.2ohms..

Is that net ohm, as in with both coils you're getting 0.2ohms, or is that per single coil?

Sorry if it seems a newbie or dumb question. I am learning what I can about building though. Have seen the term of net ohms used, two, four coils getting X ohms.

immafool

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
that's a net resistance... i'm a simple guy, wrap a couple coils, throw it on my resistance meter and call it a day

i know some others who are all about calculating resistance per coil (or even per wrap for that matter)... but i'm not one of those people lol

also another thing to note.. i'm using a cheapo resistance meter that sometimes doesn't read the resistance of my builds at all.. so really whenever i give a resistance reading, i really should put an approximate "~" symbol in front

hope that clears things up

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
that's a net resistance... i'm a simple guy, wrap a couple coils, throw it on my resistance meter and call it a day

i know some others who are all about calculating resistance per coil (or even per wrap for that matter)... but i'm not one of those people lol

also another thing to note.. i'm using a cheapo resistance meter that sometimes doesn't read the resistance of my builds at all.. so really whenever i give a resistance reading, i really should put an approximate "~" symbol in front

hope that clears things up

Yep it does. I too am fairly simple regarding coil builds. Probably using a similar or same cheap meter. :) I like to slap coils on a deck, read the meter. Got a single I did up on a 3 or 3.5mm bit and it reads now around 1.5ohm, it was about 1.25. Vaping has 'stretched' it out. Still chucking clouds enough for me with no issue.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought the Kanger Dripbox, in order to see how I would like it. Shortly after the Squonker by Steam Crave currently topped with a Tobeco Velocity Mini, that came with a BF pin. FT is selling the standard sized Velocity clone, just make sure it's coming with the BF pin. My first Tobeco Velocity came with a BF pin, but I couldn't find one with the BF pin anymore. The Hastur V2 RDA also comes with a BF pin, the newer Hastur 2S as well. The original Velocity V2 has a small screw in the pin, when removed, it can be used as a BF RDA. However, $125 for it, that's a bit too pricey for me.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought the Kanger Dripbox, in order to see how I would like it. Shortly after the Squonker by Steam Crave currently topped with a Tobeco Velocity Mini, that came with a BF pin. FT is selling the standard sized Velocity clone, just make sure it's coming with the BF pin. My first Tobeco Velocity came with a BF pin, but I couldn't find one with the BF pin anymore. The Hastur V2 RDA also comes with a BF pin, the newer Hastur 2S as well. The original Velocity V2 has a small screw in the pin, when removed, it can be used as a BF RDA. However, $125 for it, that's a bit too pricey for me.
Buy a $30 dremel clone. It'll make any 3 post rda into an rsa in 5 minutes

Also most 2 posters just dremel 1/4 off lengthwise on the pin

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Buy a $30 dremel clone. It'll make any 3 post rda into an rsa in 5 minutes

Also most 2 posters just dremel 1/4 off lengthwise on the pin

I'm good, I have 6 BF RDAs in my collection. Soon it will be 8, 'cause I ordered two Hastur 2S (one of each color).

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm good, I have 6 BF RDAs in my collection. Soon it will be 8, 'cause I ordered two Hastur 2S (one of each color).
Significantly limiting your options though. If you need factory bf. I wouldn't piss on most of the factory bf shit

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I converted my bambino to run on the reo and LOVE it. I didt like the bambino much on regulated but for some reason on mechanical its a really nice vape.
where did you get the steam crave from?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
where does cthulu ship from?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
grazie.. waw hoping for black...but what the hell, why be picky

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah, I just converted one of my indestructibles. so, I'm gonna hold off for a bit, that's 4bf attys for 1 mod. I'm good. lol
I bet you that damn thing is gonna leak like a sieve lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, yes. Once my stipend gets more funding I think I may. Need to consider it. Been led to understand I will also need to use my stipend to buy tools, equipment and do repairs. Much as that is seeming asinine to me, suppose it will be what it will be. *grumbling and muttering about douche bag wastes of good fucks breathing his air*

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've officially dipped my toes into sqounks.
Sqounk.jpg

My only issue is the top of the battery rubs on the sliding door. Not enought to tear the battery wrap but enough to begin
leaving light marks.
That generally just means your spring needs straightening. Loosen it off, I forget what 2 usa coins are recommended for the gap at the back. But straighten to centre and retighten it

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A lipo, easily swapped? You're joking, right?

Hmm, this seems interesting ...

"The DX200 mod by Hotcig is the first DNA200 device to feature hot swappable LiPO S3 batteries! Compatible with Evolv's Escribe software, this device
brings a new level of convenience and flexibility to the table!"

I haven't looked at this in any detail but the hot swap capability part caught my eye. ;)

VU Sponsors