Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a pic lol can't find it

Edit- nvm thanks, sucks it's not my style at all. Figures the one time I actually win something
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Don't have to rock the factory door... they have the regular Mojo door...acrylic and what not available second party.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sean Maddox makes doors for it if you want something other than the goat head.

Still trying to get into the 67 group :/

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm pretty sure you can cash it in for something more your style! You know...gift horse, teeth.....
Yeah I'm not ungrateful just saying it's not my style. These are why I'm in the group
beba7cda3a2111f85650b1b121fd10bb.jpg
fcd17fd45555410e0f6d58e13af9a916.jpg
6294aea7b062093a192755786e869d22.jpg
f3d13ff8a7115e98667e69b7ecf8f92a.jpg

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I'm not ungrateful just saying it's not my style. These are why I'm in the group
beba7cda3a2111f85650b1b121fd10bb.jpg
fcd17fd45555410e0f6d58e13af9a916.jpg
6294aea7b062093a192755786e869d22.jpg
f3d13ff8a7115e98667e69b7ecf8f92a.jpg

Still a nice score sell or trade for somethin u want or just vape it whats the rrp on those im lime u i like the o e socal has i want the one in classifieds but my funds are tapped right now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If it is, I'm sure in the group you could do a trade...those are really popular...

And all I did was fill out a form saying I wanted to stay in the group yesterday. Idk what the mod even looks like to be honest. Wish it was one of the neo2 or something lol I hope it's not one of the satanic looking mods.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still a nice score sell or trade for somethin u want or just vape it whats the rrp on those im lime u i like the o e socal has i want the one in classifieds but my funds are tapped right now

$179 before shipping for the Mojo jason won

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks cool, but I can't. $$ $$$ $$$$

Yeah its an expensive one for sure... upside you can stagger 50% of the cost... $150 up front when he orders and cuts the Delrin, then the rest before shipping (6 or so weeks later )

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah I'm still not riding the mosfet hype train. The neo2 looks sick though. Do you know the rrp on the neo2 derlin? This one's nice as well.
My brain doesn't allow me to save all these prices lol. I normally remember everything but not prices.
8ab378ce444bfcb6a1e7b5af934c2a38.jpg

That one there is spectacular

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nah I'm still not riding the mosfet hype train. The neo2 looks sick though. Do you know the rrp on the neo2 derlin? This one's nice as well.
My brain doesn't allow me to save all these prices lol. I normally remember everything but not prices.
8ab378ce444bfcb6a1e7b5af934c2a38.jpg

Not sure of the Delrin price of the Neo2... Wasn't a fan of it...if I had to guess its about $279. 3 Things made me want the Neo Mara... Button, Internals, and how the door came off to access the battery.

But if you ever wanted to make your own Neo!

https://www.sculpteo.com/fr/s/raphael-mathonet/

be less than $100 ;)

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did all the Entheon fans see the bundle deals they're gonna run? Basically all the extras for a little over $50 I'm gonna figure out a way to get me one even if I am Christmas broke.

glad haven't ordered anything yet

Well isnt that cute perfect for @fartbubble

tempted to get one for the 20700 mod I've got coming

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The pic shows it having a squonk hole and on a squonker.

but $150? Naah.

they're talking about that Tiny rda, not the Supersonic (which is 24mm). the Tiny RDA has a squonk pin.

edit: I've got a supersonic in my cart but my bank account is laughing at me. Hope someone still has one in stock next week for when I get paid (though I really should be starting to save $ for my vacation)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so Vapinart are going to sell the Supersonic RDA before it's release. Goes up in an hour at $154.95
http://www.vapinart.com/cart/Le-Supersonic-RDA-by-Vaponaute-P4520.aspx
You know, after a while all these rda's start looking the same....the deck at least. The caps and prices are different but to some extent it seems they all are trying to reinvent the wheel! As is, we've gone full circle. We started with single coil, then dual, then trying to fit as many coils as you can (So Horny RDA or some such) but now we're finding out that one and sometimes two coils are more than enough.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know, after a while all these rda's start looking the same....the deck at least. The caps and prices are different but to some extent it seems they all are trying to reinvent the wheel! As is, we've gone full circle. We started with single coil, then dual, then trying to fit as many coils as you can (So Horny RDA or some such) but now we're finding out that one and sometimes two coils are more than enough.
And now attys are getting smaller again....

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@So619Cal whats the latest verdict of the cruiser i havent vaped the haku since i put your coil in the b2k and flave gonna put one of yours in the haku to see if it inspires me not to get rid of the dam thing

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not a squonker but I know some of you love MTL.
the Berserker mini looks to be a very good MTL RDA.

I was looking at that... the shape of the chimney is different from the original Berserker. Guys says the flavor is better... so it might be worth checking out, but I dunno, the 2ml is pretty small. I wonder if they fixed its tendency to leak.

Andria

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone else get Le Supersonic?
Sold out on the Vaponaute site in 20min, I just got in under the wire.
Sold out on VapinArt too.
Enushi has 60 of them I believe, they go up at 9pm ET.
Totally NOT able to afford the damn thing right now even though I had plenty of warning.
Ahhh well... actually this year's Christmas dinner at Taco Bell sounds stupid and fun
:crazy:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@So619Cal whats the latest verdict of the cruiser i havent vaped the haku since i put your coil in the b2k and flave gonna put one of yours in the haku to see if it inspires me not to get rid of the dam thing

I like the Haku's...there are small differences in how I discern flavor with the Phenom and Cruiser, but not enough of one to be like..."YES! Now that's what I am talking about" ...different.

For me it was not only the chance to see if there was any differences first hand, but I like the Haku that its just slightly easier to build on than the Flave...but I do really like the Flave... enough that I will end up buying the SS version soon, and the 510 adapter, ultem cap and buy another Ultem CSMNT 510 drip tip.

About the Phenom you still have...The .27 fused clapton I left in the Flave is the exact same one I run in the Haku's ;)

I don't think I made any of those for you though?

VU Sponsors