Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
@So619Cal whats the latest verdict of the cruiser i havent vaped the haku since i put your coil in the b2k and flave gonna put one of yours in the haku to see if it inspires me not to get rid of the dam thing

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Keep me in mind if you get rid of it. like to be able to try it out and at least see if it's special at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Passafire

Member For 3 Years
Yes. If you cut a small piece of standard tubing and jam it into the top valve piece you can slip a mm510 in there. I was using this setup on a3d printed dna75c mod. Also, og Mod Dog sells the pin to convert their 510's to use the bottle. It's 21mm but a little longer than an 18650. You could shave a mm or 2 of by losing the bottom assembly and trimming the lip on the bottom. LMK how this works out. There are also cappy v4 10ml bottles out there but they're like $28. Ouch...

If you need more info i can whip up some pics.

Thanks for the info! I won't be able to start experimenting on what will work out best for awhile yet, but I just made a purchase of a Vapedroid C3D1 and am having it converted to a DNA167 squonker with the center battery slot converting to the bottle. Haven't been inspired by the triangle squonks so decided to try something different :)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it was some of that newer looking stuff from The Sauce LA, that stuff is about 3 months old. Well was only 2 when I mailed it

Sorry about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries.
Tried the Raspberry Lemonade and it was good but not my cup of tea.My wife likes it quite a bit though.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And all I did was fill out a form saying I wanted to stay in the group yesterday. Idk what the mod even looks like to be honest. Wish it was one of the neo2 or something lol I hope it's not one of the satanic looking mods.

Wait you entered a contest for a mod and you don't even know what it looks like?
I feel conflicted about that decision.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a pic lol can't find it

Edit- nvm thanks, sucks it's not my style at all. Figures the one time I actually win something
I'm sure somebody would be willing to make you an offer on it.
Heck I might even do so myself.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a pic lol can't find it

Edit- nvm thanks, sucks it's not my style at all. Figures the one time I actually win something
I'll have a trade offer for you if you really don't want it. That thing is a work of art!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I'm not ungrateful just saying it's not my style. These are why I'm in the group
beba7cda3a2111f85650b1b121fd10bb.jpg
fcd17fd45555410e0f6d58e13af9a916.jpg
6294aea7b062093a192755786e869d22.jpg
f3d13ff8a7115e98667e69b7ecf8f92a.jpg

Those are nice especially this 1 below.

f3d13ff8a7115e98667e69b7ecf8f92a.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was looking at that... the shape of the chimney is different from the original Berserker. Guys says the flavor is better... so it might be worth checking out, but I dunno, the 2ml is pretty small. I wonder if they fixed its tendency to leak.

Andria
Vapin with Vic says it is the best MTL atty he has had this year.
Beats out its bigger brother, the Busardo and dimitri atty by a mile.
Thought it might just work for you after watching his vid.
and it is 22 mm. the smaller diameter tanks tend to leak less.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vapin with Vic says it is the best MTL atty he has had this year.
Beats out its bigger brother, the Busardo and dimitri atty by a mile.
Thought it might just work for you after watching his vid.
and it is 22 mm. the smaller diameter tanks tend to leak less.

Yeah... if I ever see it on a really good sale, I might give it a shot, but I'll want to read up on it a good bit before I did; I'm really disappointed with the original, the leaking and the blah flavor; hard to imagine that such a tight draw gives such lackluster performance, and the leaking makes it a total non-starter. It seems to leak less with the ultem tank, than with the glass, but that means using the short chimney, and the flavor is blah with that one. I may just keep focused on getting a VT Inbox, because I was more impressed with the flavor from that cheap, bitty lil Strike 18 than from the Berserker. Then of course there's those squonk atties from my PIF Santa to try out after xmas. ;)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I recall @AndriaD liked it so it must be super tight airflow.

It is... but it's really kind of blah with the short chimney, though it leaks less with the short ultem tank; I was going to try it out with the taller chimney and glass tank last night, and felt the slow seep even before i got it on the mod, so I said hell with it and took the juice back out and put the damn thing back in its box. A real disappointment. I notice the mini has a differently shaped chimney, which might make for the improvement in flavor that the reviewer mentioned, but that leaking... that's one thing i simply will not tolerate.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But the Druga mod/device is unsafe as fuck.

Oh remember me going off on what a squonker made by Innokin might look like.
Well I told y'all then I'm calling it.And it frigging happened.

https://www.innokin.com/vaporizers/liftbox/

That would actually interest me a great deal... except the fucker's UNREGULATED! AAAARRGHHHHH!!!!!!!! STUPID FUCKWADS!!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... if I ever see it on a really good sale, I might give it a shot, but I'll want to read up on it a good bit before I did; I'm really disappointed with the original, the leaking and the blah flavor; hard to imagine that such a tight draw gives such lackluster performance, and the leaking makes it a total non-starter. It seems to leak less with the ultem tank, than with the glass, but that means using the short chimney, and the flavor is blah with that one. I may just keep focused on getting a VT Inbox, because I was more impressed with the flavor from that cheap, bitty lil Strike 18 than from the Berserker. Then of course there's those squonk atties from my PIF Santa to try out after xmas. ;)

Andria
Hmm thought you liked it.Maybe I'm confused.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is... but it's really kind of blah with the short chimney, though it leaks less with the short ultem tank; I was going to try it out with the taller chimney and glass tank last night, and felt the slow seep even before i got it on the mod, so I said hell with it and took the juice back out and put the damn thing back in its box. A real disappointment. I notice the mini has a differently shaped chimney, which might make for the improvement in flavor that the reviewer mentioned, but that leaking... that's one thing i simply will not tolerate.

Andria
Maybe 1 of those Phil Dmitri thingies will be more your style.
(Innokin Ares RTA)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That would actually interest me a great deal... except the fucker's UNREGULATED! AAAARRGHHHHH!!!!!!!! STUPID FUCKWADS!!!!!!!!!!!

Andria
You know I'm actually alright with that.It does have a board of some kind.So it ain't strictly speaking a full on mechanical.I'll wait until it gets an actual review.Before I plop any money down though.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It's kinda like a squonk and a Billet Box lovechild! $100 for it? It's a siphon thing idea, so if you loose vacuum, you're in leak city or dry hit city. Either way not a good place to be in.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Weirdness...
Is it a squonker if you can't squonk it?
It only squonks itself...apparently, vacuum-based, sort-of...
Apparently, you actually suck the liquid into the rda, but I'm hoping that's just initially...not like every couple puffs.
:confused:

upload_2017-12-19_21-6-56.png

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, so right before Thanksgiving I saw these dovpo dual parallel squonks on sale at 2fdeal and due to some alcoholic refreshment thought it would be a good idea to place an order... Lol
Well it came in today and after checking it out
And giving it the once over, couldn't read the manual because it's all Chinese, decided to give it a try. The rsa came with a alien coil installed and wicked. Figured what the hell, (I might have had some refreshments tonite also.) I gave everything a good wipe down and juiced it up. First impression, I really like this thing. Even the atty is nice. It fits nicely in the hands, has a nice squishy silicone bottle.(i checked and all standard size bottle fit).
Juice bottle door is held on by 4 good magnets and it even has an on/off switch. It's got a solid feel but not too heavy. The only thing I could do without is the led lights to show battery level. Yes I ordered the blue and red, it reminded me of superman... Lol
Anyway this squonk will be put into rotation and see how it holds up. Very nice packaging also. Here is a few pics
97de8347eeb0aff8fd50bc78e4c7e3d7.jpg

e79c8e7029327048bd29acdbbf3edb58.jpg
596989ce66538ced02922af5e2fc33ed.jpg

a68c828d233365b1bdd0326efbe0d0af.jpg

There's a pic next to the Driptech Ds for size comparison.

Sent from the Twilight Zone!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so right before Thanksgiving I saw these dovpo dual parallel squonks on sale at 2fdeal and due to some alcoholic refreshment thought it would be a good idea to place an order... Lol
Well it came in today and after checking it out
And giving it the once over, couldn't read the manual because it's all Chinese, decided to give it a try. The rsa came with a alien coil installed and wicked. Figured what the hell, (I might have had some refreshments tonite also.) I gave everything a good wipe down and juiced it up. First impression, I really like this thing. Even the atty is nice. It fits nicely in the hands, has a nice squishy silicone bottle.(i checked and all standard size bottle fit).
Juice bottle door is held on by 4 good magnets and it even has an on/off switch. It's got a solid feel but not too heavy. The only thing I could do without is the led lights to show battery level. Yes I ordered the blue and red, it reminded me of superman... Lol
Anyway this squonk will be put into rotation and see how it holds up. Very nice packaging also. Here is a few pics
97de8347eeb0aff8fd50bc78e4c7e3d7.jpg

e79c8e7029327048bd29acdbbf3edb58.jpg
596989ce66538ced02922af5e2fc33ed.jpg

a68c828d233365b1bdd0326efbe0d0af.jpg

There's a pic next to the Driptech Ds for size comparison.

Sent from the Twilight Zone!
Not bad, Gene...I too like front squonkers. I'd be interested how it holds up.

Any problems with the battery cover popping open?

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You know, after a while all these rda's start looking the same....the deck at least. The caps and prices are different but to some extent it seems they all are trying to reinvent the wheel! As is, we've gone full circle. We started with single coil, then dual, then trying to fit as many coils as you can (So Horny RDA or some such) but now we're finding out that one and sometimes two coils are more than enough.

Not much left to do to an RDA that hasn’t been done already. Personally expect the market to go back to top airflow, something that has been dwarfed lately by everyone doing single coil side airflow rdas. Could end up seeing a lot of people biting the style of that Mirko BF rda with dropping the shit out of rdas. See some 10mm tall rdas in the near future

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Wait you entered a contest for a mod and you don't even know what it looks like?
I feel conflicted about that decision.
Nope all I did was fill out a form saying I wanted to remain in the group. They were trying to clean out inactive accts and to be honest I was super lucky to even see it because I think it's only my second time going on the group Lol
I love the looks of some of their mods so that's not why I don't frequent the page, it's just that I'm in sooooo many groups I cant possibly stay active on all of them.
Again it's not that I don't like their mods I just don't like satanic stuff on things I own, I was raised Catholic.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe 1 of those Phil Dmitri thingies will be more your style.
(Innokin Ares RTA)

I don't think so; it looks much too airy to suit me at all. The Berserker's draw is excellent, it's just the flavor that's blah, but even that might not be a deal breaker; I could always go back to 31% flavoring! :giggle: But the leaking... THAT is the deal breaker.

Andria

VU Sponsors