Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll have to check on that. Rip may have limits on his merchandising rights. Legal has to sort that stuff out. I say legal but you know that old boy we call Huck cos it's all he can say? Well we send his inbred, cross eyed, cannibalistic, mutant butt down to see folks and they usually resolve things quickly.

Naah Rip has entered celeb status and we can make bobble heads of him.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Neither one of those mods come in white....
White?

Half Moon Mods SQNKR

Maybe a bit more than you wanna spend, though...

http://cameloteliquid.com/sqnkr/
db00c67e0f8cdaa29086bff68e08f159.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah that juice was supah fresh a supah fresh.... YEA-OWWW

So future note... no 3mg for Brew lol

It was mixed at 35pg...reason I mentioned 7-14 days...to allow it to mellow some

Hopefully you can get some use out of that Pocket ;)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kinda white.
$180 and the bottle is in there wopperjawed...
Nope.
Not even an edge squonker.

Only white plastic squonkers to interest me are the Orca's.
But not too much interest as they are poke yer finner in the hole squonkers.
I understand why people with those need the softee bottles.

Last edited:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here I am, trying the Fuchai! It looks good! Good weight, fairly decent display, TC for :poop:. Power mode is fine. Well built but not something I'm likely to keep for long unless it's in the car and I don't mind it getting messed up. It doesn't go below 10 watts but it adjusts wattage in 0.1 increments. Nice squishy bottle. I also received the Pocket and raspberry lemonade, thank you @So619Cal . The Pocket is not my idea of a MTL anything, fair restricted DL. I had to try the juice.....it definitely needs some steeping and I will most probably dilute it with some 50/50 VG/PG. I guess I didn't pay attention even though I was told it is a 3 mg juice:zombie::wait: so I got a little buzz going. On to the GeekVape now, I'll have to pre-order it.
Did that juice send ya to the shitter

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
White?

Half Moon Mods SQNKR

Maybe a bit more than you wanna spend, though...

http://cameloteliquid.com/sqnkr/
db00c67e0f8cdaa29086bff68e08f159.jpg

Ooooh shiny that I actually like and could possibly have a desire to save nickles to attain. I'm going to quit looking at the linked site now. Might talk myself into paying the price on one of these. Yes, I do see how they would be worth that price too. *sighs* I need to buy wire on my next limited shopping spree, a good bit of wire too. I can sell coils, "primitives" wood crafts, up to about $600 a month without being called out as a business, still a hobby. Got about three local vape shops (B&M) which might buy coils or pass on customers, then about half a dozen hobby/thrift shops to sell wood stuff.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone else catch the drama going on in T3 Mods on FB? Sounds like the owner took orders and ran waffles, ran into some financial trouble, and then spent the money elsewhere instead of fulfilling his orders.

Damn shame to see this happening AGAIN in the community. All too common of a tale. If you’re in the group I suggest you jump ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The comments in that group make for an interesting read. I really feel sorry for all those customers with unfulfilled orders. He's talking February at the soonest. Wtf... with my garage and minimal mods, those blokes wouldn't even take payment until the mod was ready. This smells like camel dung.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The comments in that group make for an interesting read. I really feel sorry for all those customers with unfulfilled orders. He's talking February at the soonest. Wtf... with my garage and minimal mods, those blokes wouldn't even take payment until the mod was ready. This smells like camel dung.

It’s a shame bc the mods he produces are pretty nice and we’re relatively easy to obtain... until he up and stopped fulfilling orders.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooooh shiny that I actually like and could possibly have a desire to save nickles to attain. I'm going to quit looking at the linked site now. Might talk myself into paying the price on one of these. Yes, I do see how they would be worth that price too. *sighs* I need to buy wire on my next limited shopping spree, a good bit of wire too. I can sell coils, "primitives" wood crafts, up to about $600 a month without being called out as a business, still a hobby. Got about three local vape shops (B&M) which might buy coils or pass on customers, then about half a dozen hobby/thrift shops to sell wood stuff.
I really like those to bad its not regulated id be all over it the black and orange color they have is really nice 2

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

That is why I really appreciate those 2 modders... They know regardless that the mod will sell so they take payment when they feel the item is right and ready.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So browsing the ole facebook and I see this dude...

upload_2017-12-20_17-30-59.png

Nothing Limited about it... Sure its Blue...but its not a Limited Edition single Run blue...just from the first batch of Blues being made LOL

Not only that, but at double the price haha

Some poor soul will buy it probably... cause well... they'd be stupid and stuff ....fucking derps

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to get my head out of the gutter....

I seriously can't be the only one that read the link as Camel Toe Liquids lol
Thats what I read and didn't think different about it until your post. I guess you see what you want. Ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Being unable to regulate wattage is a total deal-breaker for me; when I put a new coil and/or wick, I start at about 9w... after 5-10 hits I go up about .2 of a watt... and keep doing that until I get to 9.6w, my preferred power level with my usual coils (1.6 to 2 ohms). I think the Sigelei squonker starts at 10w, so with that I'd have to use probably about a 2.5 ohm coil, but that's not a *huge* problem, just kind of a PITA. But being unable to change the wattage as it suited me, and also, losing vape quality with every puff... Shit, that last is what got me off my eRoll back in 2014! I've got a couple of tube mechs as vapocalypse insurance, and I've got several stashed Kicks to put in them, to give me the ability to set the vape as I want it, and keep it that way thru the battery's cycle. Anything else is 100% unsat.

Andria
I've had the Capo Squonker for about a week now and I personally really like it. It doesn't compare to the Therion but it's not meant to.
My vaping style is quite different than yours, I like a pretty open air flow and normally use coils at .2 to .3 ohms.
I would like it a lot better if it had TC but it is a regulated mod.
It starts out at 5 watts and increases by .1 increments.
It might be worth looking into for you.

74255f788d7fb385940ceb80ab250b0e.jpg

e970b1d0aaec1e1965c1d184d9ed3be0.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please let me know how that works out for you. I’ve been going on about a DNA 60 Orca for a couple of weeks now!

For sure... in a month or two. Slow boat from Italy. Got the board on it's way so that will sit for a while waiting.

Looks like a nice piece of kit, just not stoked on the carbon sticker on the face plate & door. I'll have a buddy machine a piece of real carbon for the face plate and have a flo green door to run.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For sure... in a month or two. Slow boat from Italy. Got the board on it's way so that will sit for a wgile waiting.

Looks like a nice piece of kit, just not stoked on the carbon sticker on the face plate & door. I'll have a buddy machine a piece of real carbon for the face plate and have a flo green door to run.

Oh really? I was under the impression that the carbon fiber was real... I was sure considering the $30 price tag on the Little Orca Mech doors.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What woodcraft do you do? I used to make looms and handturned, handcarved crochet hooks and knitting needles.

Today, I make brooms to support my obses... er... passion.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'll have to check on that. Rip may have limits on his merchandising rights. Legal has to sort that stuff out. I say legal but you know that old boy we call Huck cos it's all he can say? Well we send his inbred, cross eyed, cannibalistic, mutant butt down to see folks and they usually resolve things quickly.

Look at that service with a :), seems the Rip Bobbleheads are alright so long as they do not obstruct the squonk hole or fire button.

Oh Rip definitely obstructs some squonk holes with his fire button.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've had the Capo Squonker for about a week now and I personally really like it. It doesn't compare to the Therion but it's not meant to.
My vaping style is quite different than yours, I like a pretty open air flow and normally use coils at .2 to .3 ohms.

You might have to test a 1.8 ohm coil in there now..... I think it's 1.8?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Nah, it uses one of those new non-standard batteries. Don't have any, don't really want any; the battery life really doesn't impress me compared to 18650s which work in everything. If I got any other battery-type mod, it would be an Aegis and a 26650.

Andria

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Nah, it uses one of those new non-standard batteries. Don't have any, don't really want any; the battery life really doesn't impress me compared to 18650s which work in everything. If I got any other battery-type mod, it would be an Aegis and a 26650.

Andria

It comes with an adapter to run 18650 batteries. But I agree with you on the battery life. I can get as much battery life using an 18650 as I get with either the 20700 out the v20750. I'm really disappointed in the batteries.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hope no one else gets what I just came down with earlier today..THE famous flu bug that's been going around. Vaping is not even do-able right now.
At least I work online so can power through it.. and bad with the good, I received a little Christmas bonus. A couple weekends away during my trip to France from May-July, one in Italy and one in Germany. Won't help with my Taco Bell Christmas dinner, but really looking forward to the trips.
Bring on 2018! And fcuk this damn flu !!

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No! It had me buzzed! I've been vaping 1 mg or 0 mg for about 8 months now and I kept chuffing on the stuff @So619Cal sent!

Nice one, you planning on stopping ever?
I waver between 3mg - 6mg, but can only drip the 3mg... once I hit 0mg, I'll definitely quit!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bring on 2018! And fcuk this damn flu !!
I wanted to skip 2017 in January, but no one else wanted to...so I had to trudge thru! Feel bad for you with the flu, I found slightly menthol juices doable on days like you're having. An old remedy from back home: Get a large bottle of brandy, go lie down and look at your toes. Start drinking brandy. Keep drinking until you see at least 15 toes! Repeat as needed. You should be fine in a few days!
Seriously, try to stay hydrated and feel better soon.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wanted to skip 2017 in January, but no one else wanted to...so I had to trudge thru! Feel bad for you with the flu, I found slightly menthol juices doable on days like you're having. An old remedy from back home: Get a large bottle of brandy, go lie down and look at your toes. Start drinking brandy. Keep drinking until you see at least 15 toes! Repeat as needed. You should be fine in a few days!
Seriously, try to stay hydrated and feel better soon.

Great advice actually, unfortunately I don't drink as of almost 2 years ago, so even NyQuil is out of the question.
I was seeing 15 toes every night already!
Yup, I'm all cozed up with my dog, water & vitamins by my side. Had to put my vapes out of eye sight so I won't think about it. Gonna get off of VU for the same reason!
Zzzzleepy time
Cheers Brew

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great advice actually, unfortunately I don't drink as of almost 2 years ago, so even NyQuil is out of the question.
I was seeing 15 toes every night already!
Yup, I'm all cozed up with my dog, water & vitamins by my side. Had to put my vapes out of eye sight so I won't think about it. Gonna get off of VU for the same reason!
Zzzzleepy time
Cheers Brew
Cheers! Feel better soon!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It comes with an adapter to run 18650 batteries. But I agree with you on the battery life. I can get as much battery life using an 18650 as I get with either the 20700 out the v20750. I'm really disappointed in the batteries.

I'm pretty well set on getting the VT Inbox at some point; FT has 'em for around $67-ish, the red one I want. Which is about $12 more than I've ever spent on a mod, and the $55 one had my name custom-etched on it... but it's a squonker, and from everything I've read about the Inboxes so far, it seems like it would suit me really damn fine. Don't think I'd even have an issue with the squonk hole on the face, since I VERY often vape left-handed while the right hand is occupied with other stuff, and that would be very convenient for my left thumb to reach. And at my low-power level of vaping, a single battery mod is really all I need; 30Q's last me pert near 3 days; 2 full days and then some at the very least.

Andria

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I'm pretty well set on getting the VT Inbox at some point; FT has 'em for around $67-ish, the red one I want. Which is about $12 more than I've ever spent on a mod, and the $55 one had my name custom-etched on it... but it's a squonker, and from everything I've read about the Inboxes so far, it seems like it would suit me really damn fine. Don't think I'd even have an issue with the squonk hole on the face, since I VERY often vape left-handed while the right hand is occupied with other stuff, and that would be very convenient for my left thumb to reach. And at my low-power level of vaping, a single battery mod is really all I need; 30Q's last me pert near 3 days; 2 full days and then some at the very least.

Andria
You'll like the inbox, they are really nice.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For sure... in a month or two. Slow boat from Italy. Got the board on it's way so that will sit for a while waiting.

You should get it fairly quick.I've ordered 2 little Orca's,and both times had them in just over a week,from Italy to Ohio.Also,pretty sure it's real carbon fiber that he uses.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Guess I should have found a way to order a Supersonic. Those things are long gone.

Hopefully I can get one of those Mirko

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should get it fairly quick.I've ordered 2 little Orca's,and both times had them in just over a week,from Italy to Ohio.Also,pretty sure it's real carbon fiber that he uses.

It's real.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

I hope it's real carbon fiber for a ~$100 enclosure but looking at some pics online it looks like a carbon composite from the back side with a sticker added to the front

Either way, it will be rocking the flo green door and I can always pick up a piece of carbon plate and have a buddy replicate the faceplate if I need to.

VU Sponsors