Squonkers are Bonkers

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I may of bought myself a Christmas gift, now to wait for delivery :-(
372c6459021d245ab884db86aa7ebbfd.jpg

7b47b998c38957599a17db366f083c12.jpg

a0db904b017fe5f8b06ece6eabb532ea.jpg
DNA 60 or 75? Have you seen the BAM mods? I think the wait will be shorter than that for the Jr. (I mean LBC Jr.)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DNA 60, I’ve had a BAM mod. Figured I’d give Limo a try. They had this one already done so just waiting for it to be delivered.

Plus cheaper then a BAM
That's right! You had Drifter's mod. What was it about the BAM that you didn't like? @DogMan seems to be getting along with it!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's right! You had Drifter's mod. What was it about the BAM that you didn't like? @DogMan seems to be getting along with it!

Loved it, just wasn’t giving it the attention it deserved, I was originally gonna just get a delrin one but then they showed me this.... sent money and got it lol, was tempted to get a stab one but idk just not ready for another wooden mod.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loved it, just wasn’t giving it the attention it deserved, I was originally gonna just get a delrin one but then they showed me this.... sent money and got it lol, was tempted to get a stab one but idk just not ready for another wooden mod.

What’s the group name? Obviously you managed to find it after our conversation haha

Edit: DPM Mods. My bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DNA 60, I’ve had a BAM mod. Figured I’d give Limo a try. They had this one already done so just waiting for it to be delivered.

Plus cheaper then a BAM
OK! I hope you really like it and use it! Buuut, juuust in case it sits there unloved, I'm calling dibs!

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vaponaut gets their stuff made in Korea. As for quick clone, it’s just a quick retooling of the Concorde.

Squonk Radar has more Vikset Haku caps in stock

Don't know where you're getting that info dude, except for the Wismec collaboration (La Petite Box) all of Vaponaute's gear is made in the French Alps.
Unbelievable how fast Le Supersonic sold out, even stranger that my tracking info from France says Saturday. A Christmas miracle if that happens!
As for the clone, same old story.
YFTK has an original which they photographed for the pre-order. Right now they are frantically programming the CAD. The only thing that's actual in those photos is the shitty container. ...to go with the shitty final product!
o_O

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh @SirVtHondaGuy08 , let me know if that Li-Mo handles a bograt / flow ring.
Just found out that the BAM doesn't.
Not entirely a deal breaker but kind of a bummer, I really like that look for my 22's.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
BVB Double Barrel/ Dead Rabbit vaping some Nicoticket Wakonda
Mmm mmm
88ce33053343adae538827412436ad4a.jpg

Sent from the Twilight Zone!

Looking tits man!
Dead Rabbit is one of my fave attys of 2017.
I find myself reaching for it instead of my Apocalypse when I'm in a big airflow mood.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does this mean you're feeling better? I hope so!:vino:

Thanks Bear,
Still a bit under the weather and no appetite so you KNOW I'm sick!
...but everywhere I turn is so damn festive I have no choice to be in good spirits.
Followed your suggestion and dug out some Flawless juice that I don't even like (chocolate mint?) and the menthol has be back in the game. Nice one! A little too heady to build & fiddle so I have it in the new Smok X Baby. Damn thing is a smokestack at just 40 watts. Clouds (oof) Clouds!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's kinda like a squonk and a Billet Box lovechild! $100 for it? It's a siphon thing idea, so if you loose vacuum, you're in leak city or dry hit city. Either way not a good place to be in.
Like I said I'm going to wait for some reviews.

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Enough already! Shoehorn a damn chip in it and be done! How much longer do we, the non-mech heads, must wait?
They really are very nice.....but lacking a chip.
Oooo! Look! There's a white looking one there, hiding in the back!
That's the original. It was once white... Now it's got tractor grease, mud, hay, and cow shit on it

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Most definitely inspired by if not modified from the original... Link?
It's called 5 star mods, I kinda like his hybrid stab take on this. Sucks if her stole the idea. Sorry I didn't get a link but it's kinda late of to bed...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
And then there were 3!
3ca7006587f26ae5a2524d2e88c64043.jpg

I think I'm done looking for other mods... This guy might be my end game...?
Be all over this guy if he could do some hybrid stuff. Really liked the half hybrid stab look of the possible copy of this.
His first drawing in cad looked just like a Half mod.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The coil drops in the holes on the top of the posts. Unique design... the original is a pretty popular RDA. This one looks even better now that there’s been some fine tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yep looks even easier than the original which is why it got an instant add to my (SHORT LIST)

mmccurdy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All I want is phat clouds. Someone on here suggested I get the gx350 with a freemax fireLuke tank and I have that now. I feel like there is room for improvement? I would really take all suggestions. I know this is the wrong forum but I need some answers quick. Thanks guys

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kinda white.
$180 and the bottle is in there wopperjawed...
Nope.
Not even an edge squonker.

Only white plastic squonkers to interest me are the Orca's.
But not too much interest as they are poke yer finner in the hole squonkers.
I understand why people with those need the softee bottles.
I'm so stealing that word (wopperjawed)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had the Capo Squonker for about a week now and I personally really like it. It doesn't compare to the Therion but it's not meant to.
My vaping style is quite different than yours, I like a pretty open air flow and normally use coils at .2 to .3 ohms.
I would like it a lot better if it had TC but it is a regulated mod.
It starts out at 5 watts and increases by .1 increments.
It might be worth looking into for you.

74255f788d7fb385940ceb80ab250b0e.jpg

e970b1d0aaec1e1965c1d184d9ed3be0.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
I was seriously looking at the Capo squonker but removed it from my list.Now I can't seem to remember why...Odd!

VU Sponsors