Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only option is to try find either larger headed post screws or some smaller washers , that might help grip some fatter wires , maybe some m1.6
Or m2 washers under post screws that should make head a little bigger to catch the wire ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Thinking the same about the le supersonic. Make some plates or maybe thin washers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thinking the same about the le supersonic. Make some plates or maybe thin washers.

Maybe cut up a smaller end of a silver plated copper contact strip
drilled at each post screw
Shaped to fit on posts under post screws
then could try to mount builds under plate maybe, think we talked about this before ,
or try find larger headed screws ?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe cut up a smaller end of a silver plated copper contact strip
drilled at each post screw
Shaped to fit on posts under post screws
then could try to mount builds under plate maybe, think we talked about this before ,
or try find larger headed screws ?

Probably best marking and drilling out the little screw holes first before shaping plate ,
would be easier that way
id assume

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably best marking and drilling out the little screw holes first before shaping plate ,
would be easier that way
id assume

I would think so too. Make sure holes are right then worry about fitting

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would think so too. Make sure holes are right then worry about fitting

If using fused on the Concorde or Supersonic you can install them like so...

b8c00068e7a0bc4e66665c6365fb847a.jpg

068fb575eabe6000e3f67bd746497fd4.jpg

f9718d3cd198d9620833684ffe5aa725.jpg

Takes a couple minutes longer, but works fine

b69f62e1a3f389ae40754c822b612214.jpg

Unless I misread that it wasn't for these types of RSAs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my country the only place you would see a pair of boots like that would be either a fancy dress party or a homosexual dating event...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
In that case I'll stay clear of your backwater third world country cause here in the USA those boots kick ass and take names.Sometimes they skip the name taking though.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received my Basic and Hussar clones today. Trying to decide which one to build... anyone have any opinions as to which one? Any recommendations on builds for either?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received my Basic and Hussar clones today. Trying to decide which one to build... anyone have any opinions as to which one? Any recommendations on builds for either?

Always start with your go to build, then adjust from there until you find the sweet spot for that atty.

That's what I do for new attys.

26g SS twisted 6/7 wraps 3mm id
Somewhere around .25 if I remember correctly

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really wish Taptalk had the facepalm emoji. That sounds ludicrous and.......

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
As it was intended :)

but some people into health foods and such might agree with the statement.
Me I am a junk food junkie so no problems here.
I love Deviled Ham and saltines with a cold MT Dew.

Heck I did not even switch to vaping for reasons of health but to save money and keep the wife happy.
And if one can save money AND keep the Wife happy too?
Win Win.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Soooo I built both the Hussar and the Basic. The Hussar draw is pretty tight, tighter than a Haku or a Hadaly. The flavor seems good, but it mutes some of the brighter notes in your juice. Probably great for bakery flavors, creams and custards.

Basic is pretty open by comparison... probably similar to the Entheon. This is the first top airflow RDA that I’ve truly enjoyed. Flavor is fantastic! Really enhances fruit flavors and brings out some low notes that I hadn’t noticed before. Might have to hunt down the authentic for this one.

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Different Filipino rice deserts, I am sure some if not all of it can be found across the Eastern Seaboard, although not as readily available as McDonald's lol
@So619Cal

Thanks for the info.

I stopped eating all fast food when it learned that it's literally all like 'would you like some meat-flavoring to go along with your 1,600mg of sodium, 50g of Sugar, and 30g of Fat?'

460mg sodium = 1 tsp of table salt.

I prepare all meals from scratch from raw ingredients, and rarely, if ever eat out.

I have not looked into Filipino recipes as of yet, got a hint where to start? :)

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@So619Cal

Thanks for the info.

I stopped eating all fast food when it learned that it's literally all like 'would you like some meat-flavoring to go along with your 1,600mg of sodium, 50g of Sugar, and 30g of Fat?'

460mg sodium = 1 tsp of table salt.

I prepare all meals from scratch from raw ingredients, and rarely, if ever eat out.

I have not looked into Filipino recipes as of yet, got a hint where to start? :)

I eat a heavy green diet, very little meat...not vegan or vegetarian by any means and love me a medium porterhouse, but being 45 have to eat healthier and not eat foods that trigger my RA.

As for where to start? Don't Filipino cuisine although very tasty...not all very healthy for you.

I think the last Fili-food I had was my own Nilaga (soup) and that was last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ahh the guy I used to get shine from just had open heart surgery....

Terrible to hear about. Guess we'll need to rely on my guy now. Not sure if I urinated on the stump next to the mossy rock as to offering a means of finding the hollow he is in, or not. Been a bit since I had a hankering for shine. Think he moves his operation here and there a bit, got it set up as portable. Took him a year or two figure that out.

Well, I'm no 900 years old. Bad enough I'm roughly 425 being a Lycan. Figure my elf witch has some kind of immortality spell or maybe some kind of regenerative newt spell to zap me with when the time comes. She has probably already done it a few times without me knowing. Us werewolves, all growl and furry but none too bright in the noggin at times. :)

Why did you bring us snow? Tis not much, mere ground dusting but not keen on it yet after Ostara. Aw well, reckon it's better than being made a :zombie:. Need to go get some :coffee:. Y'all run 'er slow. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Someone pass a few on to @Jimi and be sure to give him extras, he's helping me in this whole "Hug the world Better" plot. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
M³ for president 2020!

I've already made up a banner for you.

i-will-not-censor-myself-for-your-comfort-business-mindset-20733674.png

Damn it! Oh fuck me sideways on a sloppy gigolo named Donny! Don't you dare. I will not run for any office or join any club that'll have me.

Then again, I could run on the "Hug The World Better" platform. That could also help as a cover for my creation of "Fucking Pants" so as to further global piece erm, peace. Everyone wants Fucking Pants, they may not know it yet but just imagine impressing your neighbors by having crescendos of orgasms at the next grill out. They'll want to know your secret. "Fucking Pants" you'll tell them. They'll beg you to take their money for a pair of "Fucking Pants". Then, eventually the whole world will get a pair or two of "Fucking Pants" and the world will become one huge organic infinity orgy. How can we not be happy in that? :) :D

Hm, alright you got it I'll not run for President of the USA. Consider this my non-announcement and when you find the Bozos, well, fuck 'em too. :) "What do I care what psychologists write on walls?"

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Every day wear. Comfortable and rebuildable.
04ca84879641a57327ca81ac9d3b4faa.jpg

If you can still find a good cobbler worth their salt. Been seeing that trade in a lot of decline here 'long the Eastern Seaboard. Not quite sure why that is, probably due in large part to cheap Chinese sneakers. I'd love to find me an old surplus pair of size 12 boondockers and have them get yearly treatment for a nice price. Bah! If'n I'd been a touch more or a touch less of something I woulda taken my boondockers from the Navy been at least half there.

VU Sponsors