Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might wait til Monday to pay, I did the whole check out etc... just never went to PP to pay them.

Wait for Monday to see if the exchange rate works more in my favor LOL... CAD hopefully worth .70 vs .71 and save a buck something more LOL
I would buy now rather than risk no product come monday over $1.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah still debating if I really want to spend $43 on stuff I won’t use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah kinda had that thought as well :) But if deeming goes thru I figure I can sell em for getting my money back in a year or so.
Pass the good deal on to someone else?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yeah kinda had that thought as well :) But if deeming goes thru I figure I can sell em for getting my money back in a year or so.
Pass the good deal on to someone else?

Yeah if anyone wants the order that is on hold... I'll just email them and cancel... the bottles should show as available then

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Estimated Delivery Date
12.05.2020 - By End of Day
Further Detail
The shipment has arrived at facility and is awaiting the delivery cycle
Next Step
The shipment will be allocated to a courier for delivery of the shipment
ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - TORONTO - CANADA

MELBOURNE - CARRUM DOWNS - AUSTRALIA

tenor.gif

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Estimated Delivery Date
12.05.2020 - By End of Day
Further Detail
The shipment has arrived at facility and is awaiting the delivery cycle
Next Step
The shipment will be allocated to a courier for delivery of the shipment
ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - TORONTO - CANADA

MELBOURNE - CARRUM DOWNS - AUSTRALIA

tenor.gif

First, I forgot you guys put day before month, and was outraged on you behalf that something wasn't coming till December (12) lol, then saw it was just wacky if it was slated for delivery now, then it took awhile, and a dog appeared, so am now utterly confused LMAO

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First, I forgot you guys put day before month, and was outraged on you behalf that something wasn't coming till December (12) lol, then saw it was just wacky if it was slated for delivery now, then it took awhile, and a dog appeared, so am now utterly confused LMAO
Today is 12th May (12/5)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Meanwhile

USPS nuppin

Number:...
Package status: In transit
Destination:
2020-04-30 14:05, SAN FRANCISCO (US), Cleared and awaiting international departure
2020-04-25 15:06, US-98837, UNITED STATES, Received item from Sender (Outbound)
Origin:
2020-05-05 00:00, In Transit to Next Facility -> Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.
2020-05-01 07:15, SAN FRANCISCO CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Departed USPS Regional Facility
2020-04-30 14:05, SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Processed Through Regional Facility
2020-04-30 14:04, SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at Regional Facility
2020-04-30 10:51, SAN FRANCISCO CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
2020-04-29 12:11, SAN FRANCISCO CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
2020-04-29 11:29, SAN FRANCISCO CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Departed USPS Regional Facility
2020-04-29 08:46, SAN FRANCISCO CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
2020-04-29 05:39, SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Departed USPS Regional Facility
2020-04-26 20:30, SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
2020-04-26 18:58, OAKLAND CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
2020-04-26 01:43, SPOKANE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Departed USPS Regional Facility
2020-04-25 23:52, SPOKANE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
2020-04-25 16:00, MOSES LAKE, WA 98837, USPS in possession of item
2020-04-25 15:06, MOSES LAKE, WA 98837, Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
2020-04-25 13:20, MOSES LAKE, WA 98837, Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
======================================
Powered by www.17track.net

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What type of build are you using on your stumpy? I left the single coil twisted build (through the posts) from the previous owner and tried a dual coil so far.
28c6e1cbd4a235a38dd452d7d954c412.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Single 24awg ni80. 7 wraps on 2.5mm. 0.5 ohm for regulated.

On mechs, I preferred parallel 26awg ni80 for 0.25 ohm.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the new qp nio and had to test it out. It was not much good as straight dripper but as a squonk this atty excels. The way it fills means you will not gt leaks and it comes with all these caps and accessories. I was able to match my mod perfectly!
topside nio.jpg

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Single 24awg ni80. 7 wraps on 2.5mm. 0.5 ohm for regulated.

On mechs, I preferred parallel 26awg ni80 for 0.25 ohm.
I am selling my Kanthal wire and was wondering if I was to pick up ni80 would I want 22ga if that was what I liked with Kanthal? I would just be using round wire builds with it as I can't build anything fancy.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am selling my Kanthal wire and was wondering if I was to pick up ni80 would I want 22ga if that was what I liked with Kanthal? I would just be using round wire builds with it as I can't build anything fancy.
always hard to say

ni80 is lower resistance, so there is always a chance that you might dislike same gauge

unfortunately, the only way to know is to try it, i think

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I never got the "over the top" single coil to perform in a Nuppin as well as duals.
I still use Nuppins - but I run them duals, wide open airflow, and squonk before every puff.
:)
I ran duals when I had my first one.

Might PIF this, or something.

I'm just a creature of routine

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
24awg ni80 7 wraps on 2.5mm Z-coil

Comes out between 0.5 and 0.6 ohms, I run it at 50 watts in straight up VW mode.
Is that between the posts? I haven't tried that yet. I just got my ni80 wire in so I can try some builds on it now.

I have to say, so far it's just not for me...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is that between the posts? I haven't tried that yet. I just got my ni80 wire in so I can try some builds on it now.

I have to say, so far it's just not for me...

Biggest misconception with the stumpy is that many think the air flow is more restricted than it is. I found it to be very airy.

I run mine with dual 26g 2.5mm 7 wrap for .35ish and would run around 40w

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah - Stumpy has WIDE range of airflow.
One of the few RDAs I own that I don't run full open!

Biggest misconception with the stumpy is that many think the air flow is more restricted than it is. I found it to be very airy.

I run mine with dual 26g 2.5mm 7 wrap for .35ish and would run around 40w

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
stumpy wide open is not dissimilar to an oumier wasp AFC

it is not the best, just what i am used to

i can change mods, but changing RDA is like changing ciggie brands, i just don't do it

i think i will add it to this prize pool or maybe add it late with a "if we hit $x raised i'll add another prize" etc

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since I have a pretty big collection, almost exclusively 18650 mech squonkers, it's kinda weird that I never got a Bolt.
Kinda like when I was big on Reos (well, I still am) but never used an RM2.
No interest in an RM2, lol. I started squonking with a Cyclone on my first Reo, and now I like more air...

But anyway - I got a Bolt!
bluebolt3.jpg

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Last edited:

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I feel like I should probably get a Plug, too.
Just have to see one that's a bargain, but attracts me.
Plus, I'm off-balance, kind of need an RDA next.
We'll just see what pops up I guess...

Pic for pic's sake.

hxc evening.jpg

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel like I should probably get a Plug, too.
Just have to see one that's a bargain, but attracts me.
Plus, I'm off-balance, kind of need an RDA next.
We'll just see what pops up I guess...

Pic for pic's sake.

View attachment 162505
I've seen a few on a couple different FB group's.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep - everyone's buying billetbox stuff.
Not interested...

I've still got short list of 18650 mech squonkers I'd buy.
And some single coil, airy, bottomfed RDA's.
Nothing in stock though - I have to wait to see things I like secondhand.
Even a craft modmaker I've been waiting to pay full price for? He's taking his time, making other shit, waiting for a little demand to build up before he does a small run of his lovely little squonks...

Squonk craze certainly seems to have died in the arse

I would like to find a palm v1 at some point. Luckily for me, they haven't held value.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not interested...
I've still got short list of 18650 mech squonkers I'd buy.

Can agree. A recent gift from @nadalama finds me desiring at least another Athena mod. It's a nice little box. :) Might also want to pick up another original Pico Squeeze or two though it isn't a full mechanical. I really need to stop buying Wasp rdas too.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pico Nano combos rule!

Hm oh. they're quite good little kits indeed. Finding I toss my Pico Wasp kit in a pocket and head to
do outdoor stuff around here. Don't have any sense of worry over such a kit and a spare battery
carried in a buttery rubber. Nice to emulate the "pack of smokes and tiny Bic lighter" feel.

NB: *buttery rubber is a me-ism. It is defined as a silicone battery cover. I misspelled battery rubber
once and so it has kind of stuck, I use buttery rubbers.

Last edited:

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not interested...
I agree.I have fallen into the Billet Box stuff myself,which has kept me from buying any new squonk gear for quite a while,although there isn't much out there i really want right now anyway,but even with the BB stuff,squonking is still and will always be my top spot,just can't beat it.

VU Sponsors