Theboss

Undecided
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Kripes, you're the one we rarely see anymore, lol

How's it in the Great White North?
It's actually not been too bad a winter, above average until Feb and the Polar Vortex that's hammering everyone all the way down to Texas. At least we're used to it and life continues as normal, I feel bad for those down south. Do you miss it? :giggle:

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's actually not been too bad a winter, above average until Feb and the Polar Vortex that's hammering everyone all the way down to Texas. At least we're used to it and life continues as normal, I feel bad for those down south. Do you miss it? :giggle:
I'm in Texas. Sadly, we've been spending more time fixing shit than vaping. Busted water lines everywhere. Even a busted water heater. We're hoping the heating bills won't exceed the repair bills.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Poking through the vape junk box, I pulled this out.
I remember thinking it just sucked, but on second glance, I thought, "actually, this might kind of be an OK design for how I vape now".

And it is! Not too bad at all, and I kinda like the look The AFC is stuck - but it's stuck pretty much where I'd put it anyway, lol. This is the RDA that came with a Wraith when you had to buy the "kit"...

Pulse-Wraith.jpg

MyMagicMist

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm in Texas. Sadly, we've been spending more time fixing shit than vaping. Busted water lines everywhere. Even a busted water heater. We're hoping the heating bills won't exceed the repair bills.

Ought to itemize your repair and heating bills, send them to the governor. Explain that it is their fault this stuff happened for representing special interests, and not the People. Give them net 30 (30 business days) and then send another itemized bill with 10% added each week after that.

Explain you're acting in your own business interests to bill the government & will keep adding the 10% weekly. You pay their salaries via paying taxes. If they're not working for you, you should bill them. And you legally can under contractual law. They "sign" a contract in swearing themselves into "office".

Oops, did I find a wide open loophole that turns the whole system on its head? Darn, how dare I do such a thing.

Last edited:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Since it has been a while since I posted a family pic of my squonkers, I was going to pull them all down and dig the ones out of their boxes that I have tucked away. But I didn't have the time to do that right now. I will get one next time I reorganize. For now, here are the ones I have on my shelf.

20210223_142550.jpg

VU Sponsors