DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
c8be0ac84e87bfddaf25df49fa2260bb.jpg

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Am I the only one that thinks the Asmodus Barrage and Blank are fantastic squonk atty's? Sure don't see or hear much about them?
I have a Blank, and I like it - but it took a few tries to get it right.
The Barrage - I have a couple - I liked it enough to get it again - and that was a "very good" right off the bat, no fiddling. It's not the BEST as a "flavor atty" - but it's pretty darned good, like I said, it's EASY, and it looks good. On the downside...the lack of adjustable airflow may keep it from being more popular. And it's a little tall, lol.

barragems.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a Blank, and I like it - but it took a few tries to get it right.
The Barrage - I have a couple - I liked it enough to get it again - and that was a "very good" right off the bat, no fiddling. It's not the BEST as a "flavor atty" - but it's pretty darned good, like I said, it's EASY, and it looks good. On the downside...the lack of adjustable airflow may keep it from being more popular. And it's a little tall, lol.

View attachment 192861
Agreed, not the best flavor I've had, but very very good, imo. I just think they are both great for simplicity and vape quality. Smooth, great vape. I didn't even think about no adjustable af on the Barrage, because I love the draw. But yeah, if someone didn't, obviously a big con. Yup, a tad tall, and not for the lil guys. But man, on a medium ish mod, I love the look of either 😊
20220425_120556.jpg

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Finally got a Runt.
With my massive collection of mech squonkers, it was a blatant gap, lol.
Also, as an FYI, I'm really liking this cheap chinese RDA, the "Augvape & Inhale Coils Alexa S24". It's great if you (like me) prefer fat tips, pretty open airflow, and single coil setup.

runt01.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Finally got a Runt.
Also, as an FYI, I'm really liking this cheap chinese RDA, the "Augvape & Inhale Coils Alexa S24". It's great if you (like me) prefer fat tips, pretty open airflow, and single coil setup.

View attachment 193247

I just got one of those Alexa RDAs, and I really like mine, too. I choke the airflow down a lot, though, but was just thinking yesterday, for anyone who really enjoys a big coil and whooshy air it would be perfect. It's actually kind of an odd combination in a single-coil RDA, at least in my experience.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Finally got a Runt.

View attachment 193247
I just got one of those Alexa RDAs, and I really like mine, too. I choke the airflow down a lot, though, but was just thinking yesterday, for anyone who really enjoys a big coil and whooshy air it would be perfect. It's actually kind of an odd combination in a single-coil RDA, at least in my experience.
Hm, sounds right up my alley......
Damn you both........ lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hm, sounds right up my alley......
Damn you both........ lol

Recoilrda.com has 'em for $36.99 plus shipping. Don't know if that's a good price or not, but after having used the RDA, I surely don't mind having paid that for it. Worth the money plus some, imo.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Finally got a Runt.

View attachment 193247
AF amount compared to the Barrage?

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 193259

Late to spade party

It is not the most comfortable mod. But it is not UNcomfortable

Ugly as butt

Was worried about how cheap they are, but performance is good

Changing batteries is a bit of a cunt
I kind of like the bottom screw-thingy for battery changing - loosen a little and pop it out...no?
I got one fairly recently - and I'm more concerned with "what happens if that bottle/seal starts going bad" - like what's it going to cost to get another bottle for it?

VU Sponsors