Become a Patron!

sr20vet is a liar and a thief - beware

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This has been a long time coming, in part because I had hoped he would make good on his end of the deal, and also I only recently became aware of this forum. Perhaps it should be positioned a bit more prominently?

At any rate, on or about Sept 11, 2019, sr20vet agreed to diagnose the cause of my SXK BilletBox not functioning, and do a board swap if necessary.

TDLR; I sent him a blue SXK BilletBox with a likely faulty DNA40 board inside and sent him a brand new Evolve DNA60 board to install. He then essentially disappeared as of approximately Feb 7, 2020, without returning either the Billet Box or DNA60 board, or any reason as to why.

Deal Thread:

His Details
Mooresville, Indiana (I am withholding his address at this time, I do not wish to DOX him)
thief.jpg

A complete transcript of our messaging on this deal may be found in my Google drive here:

Last edited:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dayumn...i dealt with him once..and as far as with holding addesss....too late. Its in the convo...a few have vanished in between deals with good people. Just hope theyre ok...but this sux. Sorry man

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My first thought was that he stopped replying completely right around the time the first wave took off. Then I noticed a two month gap in communication from Nov 19 to Jan 20 which on the surface, looks really sketchy.

Sorry this happened to you, luckily 9/10 people on here are solid and trustworthy.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know, I had two previous successful deals with him. IDK, it'slike he just vanished. Maybe he got in trouble, who knows...

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know, I had two previous successful deals with him. IDK, it'slike he just vanished. Maybe he got in trouble, who knows...
Or sick...now a days...1 never knows

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
well i got taken for a bill around here..
yet learned he had ptsd an was going threw a bad time...
so i figure it this way.
maybe i helped his wife with grocerys for a week.
and it ALSO inspired me to MAKE my own coils.
so some good came anyway ya look at it.

Thanks for the warning! But I think it is very easy to create an account and cheat people again. But at least we now know him by sight

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Kinda surprised by this. I hope he is ok. About 1.5 years ago i was looking for a 30mm rta. He messaged me saying he had a 30mm he would give me if i covered shipping.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kinda surprised by this. I hope he is ok. About 1.5 years ago i was looking for a 30mm rta. He messaged me saying he had a 30mm he would give me if i covered shipping.
Hate to say..but im assuming something happened..i had a good experience with him

VU Sponsors