Become a Patron!

steeping

franks

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
if there is , how to accelerate the steeping and clicking homogeneous ? besides using a magnetic stirrer and ultra sonic ?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Crock pot, 4 hours or so at 150 degrees. Juice in glass bottles.
Hot tap water in a thermos, juice in glass bottles, seal thermos.

franks

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Crock pot, 4 hours or so at 150 degrees. Juice in glass bottles.
Hot tap water in a thermos, juice in glass bottles, seal thermos.
thanks before... 4 hours in hot water 150cc , does not relieve ? what if the scale of many ? perhaps 1 liter ?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There is no degradation of the nicotine at 150 degrees. You can steep as much as will fit in the crock pot. Keep the lids on the bottles, give them a shake every hour or so. Let them come to room temp before you vape them. They usually settle into good flavor in a day or so. It's been a while since I've used this method, but it works pretty well.

franks

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is no degradation of the nicotine at 150 degrees. You can steep as much as will fit in the crock pot. Keep the lids on the bottles, give them a shake every hour or so. Let them come to room temp before you vape them. They usually settle into good flavor in a day or so. It's been a while since I've used this method, but it works pretty well.
thank to science...
What if I enter pans with hot water , then I Beat with a magnetic stirrer ?? What needs to be 4 hours in hot water ?

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mix, shake put in the crockpot for 10 minutes at 150 take out, shake the piss out it then crock pot for a couple more hours, timer turns off in 2 hours then sits overnight. I have never had to do anymore and when I did got the same result. This is just what I do and works for me, there is no magical way to steep. Some hate on any kind of steeping speed up process and just use time, some do dances around the bottles and chant to it, some talk to it before they go to bed......all preference in my book:)

Do what works for you.

Have fun!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What needs to be 4 hours in hot water ?
The juice that you're wanting to steep. It's not a rule, it's just what a lot of people do when they use this method. Some leave the bottle longer, some leave it for less time.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Frank, if you're using a magnetic stirrer. Just warm the VG prior to mixing.

I mix my flavors (with pg) for 20-30 minutes on the stir plate. Then pour it into warm VG and stir continuously for another 20-30 minutes.

I can let that stand overnight then warm the solution and add my Nic. Or I can warm the VG again and mix the Nic immediately for about 20 minutes.

I mix One liter at a time like this. And it's generally ready to vape. Even the custards.

VU Sponsors