Become a Patron!

Strawberry Watermelon clone help!

dizzy2908

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really love the flavor of Sweet Shack's strawberry watermelon. However, any attempt I've made hasn't come close. The watermelon seems to over power, even at low percentages. Plus, their juice has a yellow hue to it, whereas all my strawberries and watermelon are completely clear. Anybody tried this e juice and successfully came close? Or have any ideas? Thanks!

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The watermelon seems to over power, even at low percentages.

Which brands of watermelon and strawberry are you using? Also, I googled and found a recipe on 99juices.com called "Sweet Shack Strawberry Watermelon Clone" that is 12% TFA Strawberry and 8% TFA Watermelon Candy. I've never had the original or any clones so I have no idea what it's supposed to taste like...

dizzy2908

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's the one I saw too. I have tried with FA Strawberry and FA watermelon. And one with TFA strawberry ripe. Obviously not at those percentages with FA, but kept the same ratio. Also tried one with half the watermelon (so only 1/3 that of the strawberry).
Which brands of watermelon and strawberry are you using? Also, I googled and found a recipe on 99juices.com called "Sweet Shack Strawberry Watermelon Clone" that is 12% TFA Strawberry and 8% TFA Watermelon Candy. I've never had the original or any clones so I have no idea what it's supposed to taste like...

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
try making the clone with the listed ingredients ... every strawberry variation will taste different regardless of how you change the %'s -
Subbing different flavors in a recipe may make good juice but will never match the flavor profile.

I really love the flavor of Sweet Shack's strawberry watermelon. However, any attempt I've made hasn't come close. The watermelon seems to over power, even at low percentages. Plus, their juice has a yellow hue to it, whereas all my strawberries and watermelon are completely clear. Anybody tried this e juice and successfully came close? Or have any ideas? Thanks!
try watermelon crack on reddit

VU Sponsors