Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Omg again...smh
You seriously need a hobby
It's the mud pit, brah. It's what this part of the forum is for. This thread was moved here at my request.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oops my bad !! i assumed you knew what rhetorical meant
ROTFLMFGDMFAO!!!!!!!!!! You just keep coming back for more. I have repeatedly ignored your point and twisted it around and you just keep right on defending it as if I care! ROTFL!!!!!!

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do not give two flying fucks about whatever your stupid fucking point is. Argue that shit.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just keep defending your stupid fucking point like you keep getting manipulated into doing by me for my own pleasure and entertainment you silly little fucktard.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ROTFLMFGDMFAO!!!!!!!!!! You just keep coming back for more. I have repeatedly ignored your point and twisted it around and you just keep right on defending it as if I care! ROTFL!!!!!!

yea i see how you keep attempting to twist what i say to fit into your sad little world

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yea i see how you keep attempting to twist what i say to fit into your sad little world
And yet you still keep thinking I care what your point is.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think we should discuss this matter in person.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can make you reply to this thread as many times as I want.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Shitstorm-Ah-Choo_o_92724.gif

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you had the power to resist my manipulation, you would have moved on by now.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm just arguing with you just to argue, and you keep arguing back so it keeps being more and more fun for me every time you do. I don't care about anything that's being said anymore. Argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue argue

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You keep replying out of a desperate need to prove your superiority, to which I will never concede. Sadly for you, this puts me in control of the situation. Otherwise, you would have stopped by now. I know this, and I continue arguing with you, which keeps you replying in repeatingly failing and ever growing attempts to prove your superiority, which I will not allow you to do. If you truly believed yourself superior, you would not need to keep arguing with me.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bet it's hard when you want take your tongue out of his ear.

I see you've changed another thread title. Isn't it about time you either drop your little man crush or proposed?
He could stop arguing any time he wants, but he won't because he is desperate to prove his superiority.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
People who really don't want to argue just won't argue. I want to argue. I'm not responsible if anyone else does or doesn't, they can easily ignore me.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
(This quote is from another thread) but yet he is in the mud pit
Yeah, shows up in the timeline on tapacrap, doesn't matter what hell hole your thread gets put in

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't keep anyone arguing if they don't already want to argue. The only reason I am able to keep exodus arguing is because I know that he won't stop. We are two people playing the same game, but he is under the illusion that I don't know the rules. Or he is arrogant enough to believe that he can win. But I won't stop arguing until he does. And once again, this IS the mud pit, its what this place is for.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, shows up in the timeline on tapacrap, doesn't matter what hell hole your thread gets put in
Still your choice to reply or not use Tapatalk. I browse the forum from my phone using opera browser. I only get notifications of threads I have already replied to.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It takes two people to argue and both are equally responsible. No matter what I say to anyone, they have a choice to respond or ignore it, the same as I do. But those who are desperate to prove their own superiority are incapable of ignoring things. I know this, so I create situations that necessitate a need for those type of people to prove themselves, then I keep denying them the right to prove their superiority, and they keep arguing. I even gave exodus an out by saying he won and he was right and I was wrong, and he chose not to take it. If he already had faith in his own superiority, this would not have been the case. If he truly believed he was right and was secure in his own superiority, I could not have kept him arguing for as long as I have.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right? put on the popcorn, grab a beer and a vape and watch the trainwreck with me and @BigNasty.
It's exactly what this thread is here for. Doesn't seem like you really get the point of the mud pit????

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nevermind I misunderstood

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me and bean we good....
I would like to see bean8379 respectfully argue with Steve?

VAPE ON

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bean mah man, did you make friends again??

VAPE ON
People only argue because they want to prove their own superiority. I cannot argue with someone who already believes themselves superior, because they won't feel as if they have anything to prove. They argue with me because they want me to acknowledge their superiority, and they will continue arguing until they accept that I won't do that.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Or they find something better to do, which clearly exodus does not.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People only argue because they want to prove their own superiority. I cannot argue with someone who already believes themselves superior, because they won't feel as if they have anything to prove. They argue with me because they want me to acknowledge their superiority, and they will continue arguing until they accept that I won't do that.
I gotchu u bean, eventually VAPERS will know

VAPE ON

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only time I give up on an argument is when I realize that the person I am arguing isn't capable of understanding what I'm saying because there is no point in arguing with someone like that.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only time I give up on an argument is when I realize that the person I am arguing isn't capable of understanding what I'm saying because there is no point in arguing with someone like that.
Bean, like what whiskey said
IGNORE BUTTON

VAPE ON

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is a difference between thinking you are superior and knowing you are. Knowing you are superior means having security and confidence in your own opinions enough to not need to impose them on others. Thinking you are superior means not being sure and needing to impose your opinions on others in order to prove your superiority to others and yourself. I won't argue with someone who doesn't think they are superior, and I can't argue with someone who knows they are because they won't need to argue with me and it takes two people to argue.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bean, like what whiskey said
IGNORE BUTTON

VAPE ON
Dude, its the mud pit. This is all just fun to me. I don't really care about any of this. Exodus keeps arguing with me because he needs to prove his superiority. I argue with him to deny him that. Eventually, one of us will stop.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, its the mud pit. This is all just fun to me. I don't really care about any of this. Exodus keeps arguing with me because he needs to prove his superiority. I argue with him to deny him that. Eventually, one of us will stop.
Gotchu bean,
Did u get ur 30 watts?

VAPE ON

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nah, it'll be here tomorrow. Last I checked it was in Jacksonville.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can keep a person arguing, but I can't make them stop. Only they can make themselves stop.

VU Sponsors