Become a Patron!

SXmini - G Class - Dual 18650 200W

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Coval my first SX MINI G class is not working the screen is all blurry, and this mod has not been used much at all As I liked the colors on my other 2 SX MINI G class. Who fixes these mods ?

Sent from my SM-T878U using Tapatalk

Jlmancuso1134

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Coval my first SX MINI G class is not working the screen is all blurry, and this mod has not been used much at all As I liked the colors on my other 2 SX MINI G class. Who fixes these mods ?

Sent from my SM-T878U using Tapatalk

I might have a way to fix but it only works on the C version (newest) of the chip. My g class had display issues and I had to send it to varitube for warranty repair. They flashed old firmware then a new firmware which isn't available for download. Thankfully when I asked for the firmware they sent both to me.

So if you have the C version of the chip I can send the firmware to you. Maybe you can fix the issue with having to send it for repair.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might have a way to fix but it only works on the C version (newest) of the chip. My g class had display issues and I had to send it to varitube for warranty repair. They flashed old firmware then a new firmware which isn't available for download. Thankfully when I asked for the firmware they sent both to me.

So if you have the C version of the chip I can send the firmware to you. Maybe you can fix the issue with having to send it for repair.
how would you like to be a hip n groovy guy and send me that firmware?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
how would you like to be a hip n groovy guy and send me that firmware?
How would you like to be a hip and groovy guy and send me any/all Fw you have for VK530?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
The only update they ever released was that first one back when we all got ours which can still be found on my server HERE
Link doesn't work for me.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just clicked it. It works for me. It's a direct link to the path of the file. Maybe your browser is treating it as a popup or new window or something and it's set to not allow those.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Link doesn't work for me.
Try right clicking the link and going to whatever option the browser you're using has for "download link location" or something like that. The wording may be different depending on the browser.

This is the first time anybody's had a problem with a link from my server :) i'd be ineterested to know what it is :)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
r/click worked. I have browser set to open in new tab, it tried but wouldn't with l/click.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still love the VK530. I also still feel kinda bad that I jumped the gun back then assuming that all the functions of SXI-Q would work with it :(

VU Sponsors