Become a Patron!

Tank options for new vape... (need help)

I have only been vaping for 2 months, so I probably shouldn't have purchased such a thing as Lost Vape's Efusion Duo DNA 200
url
, but I couldn't help myself. I'm not going back to butts, so I figured I would treat myself.

Anyway, I have tried contacting several websites for help regarding compatible tank options, but to no avail.

Any suggestions on what type of top tank I should get? I was thinking of the TFV4, but I'm not sure it's even compatible. I'm looking for something that can hold at least 4ml and capable of high wattage.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Any tank ios compatible.
in todays age everytg uses the same thread connection except for a few specialty tanks for the provari P3 connection.
you mod can power any prebuilt coil on the market I can think of.

Now heres the catch - aesthetics your mod is 26mm wide
so MOST tanks will fit on it fine
but there are some 30 mm tanks out there
those will work but be larger then the mod and will overhang on the sides

also since its a dna200 it will fire a coil as low as .1 ohms in power mode and .08 in TC modes.
if you try to fire anything lower it wont fire

SO if you are buying premade coils for a tank your fine. if you decide to go with an RTA or RDA (things you build the coil yourself or have soemone build it for you) then you have to build your coils at or above those resistances.

So your good with anything you choose for the most part, but you will have to experiment with power levels to find what you like for that particular coil.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have only been vaping for 2 months, so I probably shouldn't have purchased such a thing as Lost Vape's Efusion Duo DNA 200
url
, but I couldn't help myself. I'm not going back to butts, so I figured I would treat myself.

Anyway, I have tried contacting several websites for help regarding compatible tank options, but to no avail.

Any suggestions on what type of top tank I should get? I was thinking of the TFV4, but I'm not sure it's even compatible. I'm looking for something that can hold at least 4ml and capable of high wattage.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Welcome to VU!

A DNA 200 mod is surely more than a beginners mod. However, you'll get used to it, plus the advantage of Escribe. Besides being able to get help here, regarding the DNA 200?

Regarding a suggestion for a suitable tank, we need to know a bit more about your preferences. Are you a mouth to lungs (MTL; like you used to smoke), or are you a direct to lungs (DTL/DL; direct inhale to the lungs)? What kind of coils do you prefer? The TVF4 is more of a DL tank, and requires more power in order to perform, thus decrementing battery life. In addition, it sucks up a lot of juice (more or less, depending on the coil head).

Compatibly, almost every tank with a 510 connection, will work on your DNA 200 device.

Welcome to VU!

A DNA 200 mod is surely more than a beginners mod. However, you'll get used to it, plus the advantage of Escribe. Besides being able to get help here, regarding the DNA 200?

Regarding a suggestion for a suitable tank, we need to know a bit more about your preferences. Are you a mouth to lungs (MTL; like you used to smoke), or are you a direct to lungs (DTL/DL; direct inhale to the lungs)? What kind of coils do you prefer? The TVF4 is more of a DL tank, and requires more power in order to perform, thus decrementing battery life. In addition, it sucks up a lot of juice (more or less, depending on the coil head).

Compatibly, almost every tank with a 510 connection, will work on your DNA 200 device.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

While I certainly used to prefer MTL with smoking cigs, I was always a fairly "aggressive" smoker in the sense that I enjoyed strong throat hits. Big drags, deep inhale, quick exhale. Since switching to my first vape (kanger mini sub), I think I prefer DTL because it provides a similar sensation to the throat. I have a preference for high VG liquids. Also, the bigger the clouds, the better!

What do you mean by 510 connection? To be honest, I am not sure what type of coils I prefer. Been using "Clapton coils" that came with my top box? I ordered a bunch when I first got the set just because that's what the guy recommended.

VU Sponsors