Become a Patron!

AlexDTA

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just bought a Rx200s with a tfv8 baby beast tank , tank was producing big clouds. Now few days later it's not making huge clouds anymore
And I tryed changing the coil , it's not doing big clouds like the first days! I've only had the new tank for about 3 -4 days

AlexDTA

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh , it was working perfectly fine with the coil that came in tank , I'll try a different coil, and I was wondering it came with a build your own coil and I built one and it didn't fit inside the tank for some reason like the glass tank thing wasn't long enough? Why is that

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It comes with a replacement glass that fits. Just compare the glass and put the longer one on.

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like a low battery to me. Maybe give the coils time to heat up. Idk but sometimes you gotta hit it just right and long enough to get coils to working like u like. The airflow control has been a major factor for me and I never thought much about it until I bought this tank.

Last edited:

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
glass tank thing wasn't long enough? Why is that
I have the RBA kit as well. There was a replacement glass in the kit that is longer than the glass for a purchased coil.
Just as Whiskeywarrior said as well.

This could also be related to your other post. If your wattage is to low for the coil, then it will take forever to heat up all those coils and will product crap for vapor.

VU Sponsors