Become a Patron!

The best thing I ever bought

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are so many e juices under sweetened

G88Vipd.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I agree completely -- before I started doing DIY, every ejuice I tasted was really blah... until I got some sweetener! THAT woke 'em up! But I didn't care for ECX's; I much prefer TFA's Sweetener.

Andria

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I agree. i love a sweet juice, even if it means changing coils more often. I'm using cap super sweet right now. how big is that bottle?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
thats a lot of sweetner lol. i only use about .1-.3ml per 30ml bottle.

I don't use much either -- last mix was 55ml (in a 60ml bottle so there's room to shake), and I used .22ml... but that little bit makes a WORLD of difference! The stuff is wicked strong, you don't need much to get a lot of sweet. :)

Andria

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I don't use much either -- last mix was 55ml (in a 60ml bottle so there's room to shake), and I used .22ml... but that little bit makes a WORLD of difference! The stuff is wicked strong, you don't need much to get a lot of sweet. :)

Andria
the ecigexpress one? how does it compare to cap super sweet?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I dunno, never tried the Cap. I use TFA's Sweetener; also just sucralose, but they do something to it so it doesn't have that artificial whang -- I got a hint of that with the ECX one, but the TFA one is just sweet, nothing else.

I buy it in 120ml bottles too, or rather, 4oz, from the TPA/TFA website -- great prices on bigger bottles there, if you sign up for a (free) wholesale acct.

Andria

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I dunno, never tried the Cap. I use TFA's Sweetener; also just sucralose, but they do something to it so it doesn't have that artificial whang -- I got a hint of that with the ECX one, but the TFA one is just sweet, nothing else.

I buy it in 120ml bottles too, or rather, 4oz, from the TPA/TFA website -- great prices on bigger bottles there, if you sign up for a (free) wholesale acct.

Andria
thanks for the tip!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CAP super sweet is a mix, i think it is 3 ingredients, one for sure being citric acid. I almost sure wizard labs lists the ingredients in cap super sweet.

I find that I usually only have to use half of what I would normally use with tfa compared to cap, it is a lot more concentrated.

VU Sponsors