THE CBD INDUSTRY IS ABOUT TO GET TURNED ON ITS HEAD!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

My original plan was going to put CBD and Vaporjoes Vaping site together. However, since I plan on doing to CBD what I did to Vaping - I think it needs its own site :)

I need CBD. I have severe nerve pain so I need it to get out of bed half the time.

Whats wonderful about Vaporjoes and CBD is.. whenever I get involved in something prices magically start dropping. I plan to do the same thing to CBD market!

How? Digital Blunt Force Trauma! Exactly the way I did it in Vaping!

So in the coming weeks you will now have choice with Vaporjoes. Regular Vaping and CBD.

http://www.vaporjoescbd.com

Click here to get more information on this deal....

In the last few years CBD products not only increased in popularity, but people changed their negative perspective and ideas about it. Some years before when people heard about CBD were making cringe faces and no much interest paid to it. Now many people even don’t get out of the bed without CBD oil or gummies. It would be great if you would make a website with CBD information, weed growing and weed measurements stuff like vapingundergound.com. It will create a better delimitation between these three products and no confusions will be made. In case you do it, share the websites with us. I would me more than happy to access the websites and participate in promoting them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
In the last few years CBD products not only increased in popularity, but people changed their negative perspective and ideas about it. Some years before when people heard about CBD were making cringe faces and no much interest paid to it. Now many people even don’t get out of the bed without CBD oil or gummies. It would be great if you would make a website with CBD information, weed growing and weed measurements stuff like vapingundergound.com. It will create a better delimitation between these three products and no confusions will be made. In case you do it, share the websites with us. I would me more than happy to access the websites and participate in promoting them.
You mean like this one? https://www.discusswellness.com/index.php ;)

VU Sponsors