Become a Patron!

THE CBD INDUSTRY IS ABOUT TO GET TURNED ON ITS HEAD!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

My original plan was going to put CBD and Vaporjoes Vaping site together. However, since I plan on doing to CBD what I did to Vaping - I think it needs its own site :)

I need CBD. I have severe nerve pain so I need it to get out of bed half the time.

Whats wonderful about Vaporjoes and CBD is.. whenever I get involved in something prices magically start dropping. I plan to do the same thing to CBD market!

How? Digital Blunt Force Trauma! Exactly the way I did it in Vaping!

So in the coming weeks you will now have choice with Vaporjoes. Regular Vaping and CBD.

http://www.vaporjoescbd.com

BlpKPTnHbtA

Click here to get more information on this deal....

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
In the last few years CBD products not only increased in popularity, but people changed their negative perspective and ideas about it. Some years before when people heard about CBD were making cringe faces and no much interest paid to it. Now many people even don’t get out of the bed without CBD oil or gummies. It would be great if you would make a website with CBD information, weed growing and weed measurements stuff like vapingundergound.com. It will create a better delimitation between these three products and no confusions will be made. In case you do it, share the websites with us. I would me more than happy to access the websites and participate in promoting them.
You mean like this one? https://www.discusswellness.com/index.php ;)

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How did you treat your severe pain? Does CBD help?
In a very limited number of cases it really does help, and that's good. The sad news about it is that most of the marketing that surrounds it these days wants to portray it as if you can't simply go wrong with it excepting only if you fall victim to inferior quality products that are fairly easy to avoid by following a few rough guidelines. The reality is that even the best quality CBD can not effectively be used to treat the vast majority of patients who suffer from chronic pain, and that, in those specific cases where it actually does help, it very often turns out to be hyper expensive due to high dosage strengths being required over a prolonged period of time so then it still usually boils down to the fact it's not sustainable. But it's easy to sell to those who choose to quickly believe in the marketing ploy that tries to persistently deny that fact.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
In a very limited number of cases it really does help, and that's good. The sad news about it is that most of the marketing that surrounds it these days wants to portray it as if you can't simply go wrong with it excepting only if you fall victim to inferior quality products that are fairly easy to avoid by following a few rough guidelines. The reality is that even the best quality CBD can not effectively be used to treat the vast majority of patients who suffer from chronic pain, and that, in those specific cases where it actually does help, it very often turns out to be hyper expensive due to high dosage strengths being required over a prolonged period of time so then it still usually boils down to the fact it's not sustainable. But it's easy to sell to those who choose to quickly believe in the marketing ploy that tries to persistently deny that fact.
That is not true at all. Cbd is very effective when properly used. I will agree that the majority of cbd products found in smoke shops are overpriced and ineffective. I purchase it in kief form in large quantity and make products that are a life saver for me and my wife.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm glad CBD will be getting more exposure!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is not true at all. Cbd is very effective when properly used. I will agree that the majority of cbd products found in smoke shops are overpriced and ineffective. I purchase it in kief form in large quantity and make products that are a life saver for me and my wife.
Unfortunately, the data doesn't back up your conclusion in any way scientifically, and, in the vast majority of cases you can't even begin to put CBD and "properly used" in the same sentence anyway in the first place simply because there exists no such thing as a proper way to determine the correct dosage. In absence of real data, throwing around adverbs like "amazing" in a typifyingly overgeneralised manner is nothing short of quackery─it is how snake oil factually works.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Unfortunately, the data doesn't back up your conclusion in any way scientifically, and, in the vast majority of cases you can't even begin to put CBD and "properly used" in the same sentence anyway in the first place simply because there exists no such thing as a proper way to determine the correct dosage. In absence of real data, throwing around adverbs like "amazing" in a typifyingly overgeneralised manner is nothing short of quackery─it is how snake oil factually works.

That is an opinion and you are entitled to it.
My opinion is based off of 1st hand life experience. I base my dose on what works. For every bs web article you pull up backing up your opinion there is another saying cbd is good. I dont read any of them
Here is what i know....i wake up in pain that makes it hard to walk or use my hands. Then i take cbd and my pain goes down to a point that i can go about my day. It also keeps my anxiety in check. I used to eat prescription pain meds for breakfast lunch n dinner. Now i use high quality. Hi dose cbd. For less $ and no addition.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's an example of how a real scientific publication looks like.
In short, results show promising support for (but not conclusive evidence of...) the effectiveness of hemp oil as an option (to outweigh, next to a number of other options each one of which may still turn out to be a better choice of treatment depending on a lot of factors so, not necessarily always "awesome" and "great"...) for the treatment of some (but certainly not all...) forms of chronic pain. When you compare these kinds of nuanced, precarious, expressions to how your average CBD advertisement typically looks like, that's when you'll soon notice the claim of absolute effectiveness is such an obvious fantasy tale.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
It looks like the person quoted never said the word "amazing"
I did.
I wasn't talking about CBD though so...
I don't get it. :rolleyes:

You know what though?
CBD is VERY helpful at night time for us MMJ patients who end up with pain relief and a racing mind.
Mix them together, no more racing mind.
It makes it last longer too.:D

If the government doesn't ban Delta 8 it will be a game changer for those who don't have MMJ access and people like me.
For me Delta 8 = Relief without the Racing Mind

Protip: Click Joe's OP link above.
Delta 8 is on the front page.

Damn,
this thread is a fucking spam magnet.
I got 2 spammers and a vendor here today.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Here's an example of how a real scientific publication looks like.
In short, results show promising support for (but not conclusive evidence of...) the effectiveness of hemp oil as an option (to outweigh, next to a number of other options each one of which may still turn out to be a better choice of treatment depending on a lot of factors so, not necessarily always "awesome" and "great"...) for the treatment of some (but certainly not all...) forms of chronic pain. When you compare these kinds of nuanced, precarious, expressions to how your average CBD advertisement typically looks like, that's when you'll soon notice the claim of absolute effectiveness is such an obvious fantasy tale.

They will scam the shit out of you with the Hemp Oil.
Hemp Oil is garbage.

They try to trick people into thinking hemp oil is CBD rich oil.
it's not.

Edit: By "CBD Rich" I mean 70%+ CBD

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is an opinion and you are entitled to it.
My opinion is based off of 1st hand life experience. I base my dose on what works. For every bs web article you pull up backing up your opinion there is another saying cbd is good. I dont read any of them
Here is what i know....i wake up in pain that makes it hard to walk or use my hands. Then i take cbd and my pain goes down to a point that i can go about my day. It also keeps my anxiety in check. I used to eat prescription pain meds for breakfast lunch n dinner. Now i use high quality. Hi dose cbd. For less $ and no addition.
It's not an opinion. It's reliable scientific evidence (or lack thereof) vs your own personal testimony. And BTW, personally, I, have first-hand experience with CBD also so........

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It looks like the person quoted never said the word "amazing"
I did.
I wasn't talking about CBD though so...
I don't get it. :rolleyes:

You know what though?
CBD is VERY helpful at night time for us MMJ patients who end up with pain relief and a racing mind.
Mix them together, no more racing mind.
It makes it last longer too.:D

If the government doesn't ban Delta 8 it will be a game changer for those who don't have MMJ access and people like me.
For me Delta 8 = Relief without the Racing Mind

Protip: Click Joe's OP link above.
Delta 8 is on the front page.

Damn,
this thread is a fucking spam magnet.
I got 2 spammers and a vendor here after the most likely stealth edit spammer decided to necropost this shit back to life.:facepalm:
I never claimed that the person I quoted said the word "amazing". To be clear, Delta 8 is not the same as CBD. It's a phytocannabinoid alright, but... doesn't the simple fact you call it "amazing" already prove my point entirely, that CBD is not necessarily always the best of choices? In my case it turned out that β-caryophyllene (in the specific form of dōTERRA Copaifera essential oil used sublingually) was by far the better option. There is no scientific basis to proclaim that CBD is always effective, let alone always sustainable, as a treatment for any and all different kinds of chronic pain regardless of who is receiving the treatment.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I never claimed that the person I quoted said the word "amazing". To be clear, Delta 8 is not the same as CBD. It's a phytocannabinoid alright, but... doesn't the simple fact you call it "amazing" already prove my point entirely, that CBD is not necessarily always the best of choices? In my case it turned out that β-caryophyllene (in the specific form of dōTERRA Copaifera essential oil used sublingually) was by far the better option. There is no scientific basis to proclaim that CBD is always effective, let alone always sustainable, as a treatment for any and all different kinds of chronic pain regardless of who is receiving the treatment.

It's certainly not the miracle cure that some of the sellers claim it is.
But, I can see it being helpful to plenty of people.

If someone tries it and it works then why shouldn't they keep at it?
If someone tries it and gets nothing I wouldn't expect them to sing it's praises.

It does cut the racing mind down for me.
It's not some placebo bullshit either because that wasn't why I bought it or what I was expecting it to do.

You got lucky that one single terpene was the answer to all of your problems.
Now you sing it's praises.

Someone else might get lucky with a CBD strain...

It's almost as if every human being isn't 100% exactly the same.
In fact humans seem to be so different that some shit works for some but not for others.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They will scam the shit out of you with the Hemp Oil.
Hemp Oil is garbage.

They try to trick people into thinking hemp oil is CBD rich oil.
it's not.

Edit: By "CBD Rich" I mean 70%+ CBD
The "hemp oil" that was used in the scientific study I linked to is not to be confused with consumer products that are marketed as such. Any scientist worth his/her salt will tell you that lab testing the oil is compulsory if the goal of the study is for it to hold any scientific value that can be meaningful in one way or another for additional ongoing scientific research paths in the future.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The study didn't reach a very high CBD range

1604635578148.png

Well shit.
Why are we even considering this study?
Mice don't seem to count for nicotine vaping.

1604635656927.png

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's certainly not the miracle cure that some of the sellers claim it is.
But, I can see it being helpful to plenty of people.

If someone tries it and it works then why shouldn't they keep at it?
If someone tries it and gets nothing I wouldn't expect them to sing it's praises.

It does cut the racing mind down for me.
It's not some placebo bullshit either because that wasn't why I bought it or what I was expecting it to do.

You got lucky that one single terpene was the answer to all of your problems.
Now you sing it's praises.

Someone else might get lucky with a CBD strain...

It's almost as if every human being isn't 100% exactly the same.
In fact humans seem to be so different that some shit works for some but not for others.
To plenty of people, definitely yes, but to everyone who suffers from chronic pain─regardless of what type of chronic pain─and who "uses it right"? ROTFLMAO!

As for the placebo effect, in medicinal trials (blind tests) the placebo effect has been shown to be so strong that you can't claim a successful treatment before you've completely eliminated that effect AND have clean evidence that that's what you did. The key difference between me and all the CBD marketing boys is in the fact I at least acknowledge the fact there's other options to maybe want to consider using instead of the hemp industry type stuff. The latter stuff is currently being marketed much to the point of people getting buried alive with advertisements made to look like they're educational truths. Whereas the Copaifera (Copaiba) tree is only one excellent example of these aforementioned other options that hardly anyone else except me ever talks about. That's simply because hemp is systematically being overhyped to keep the big bucks rolling in fast. Kind of like how Big Tobacco compares to the vaping industry, i.e. in the particular sense that the hemp industry is much older and much bigger also as a result of being much older mainly, as Copaiba was still only in its relative infancy just about two years ago. Or why people smoke instead of vape.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The study didn't reach a very high CBD range

View attachment 172611

Well shit.
Why are we even considering this study?
Mice don't seem to count for nicotine vaping.

View attachment 172612
The recently updated Cochrane Library meta analysis study about vaping─and the specific part about vaping nicotine─also outlines similar limitations, i.e. experiments on human test subjects often are not possible due to a number of ethical constraints. Just because I was able to, immediately spontaneously within only minutes, stop smoking by switching to vaping, doesn't also mean everyone else is capable to do the same. Again, my point was that neither my own nor anyone else's personal testimony can be used as solid evidence to conclude that CBD will work─in such a way that is sustainable─for the vast majority of people with chronic pain regardless of which type of chronic pain, let alone work for everyone who "uses it right". Only a quack uses that kind of rhetoric. And there are plenty of quacks thriving on hemp related fantasy tales. Because money.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
One thing I learned from science is mice really like to party. :D

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was diagnosed with arthritis in both shoulders, one wrist and one hip. I've spent the last 2 decades in the desert. I moved to Atlanta in September and it flared up tremendously. I never had access to CBD til now. My brother-in-law suggested I try it. It works quite well in alleviating the pain. I'm happy with it.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One thing I learned from science is mice really like to party. :D
That's why they specifically chose to also include naive mice. Ones that are aware their life will soon be finished will party so much harder that it messes with the test results way too much. ?

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Delta 8 that some CBD places are selling now is amazing:)
I agree and have used the word "amazing" to describe the results my wife and I have had with D8. It is also 1/4 the cost of a D9 thc cart at the dispensary. Also no state hoops to jump through and no fees to pay before purchase. I have tried a bunch of them if you are interested in knowing which ones we perfer pm me.

VU Sponsors