Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Once my nic River order gets in today I'm going to mix the Gremlin one shot apple pie. It needs about 2 weeks steep time. I was looking for % (average from other users,etc) and came across a recipe they posted. Thought I would share if anyone is interested. I'll let you know in a few weeks if I like the apple pie one shot.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1028427/Gremlin Apple Pie

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, I made some juices today for friends and family....3,000 ml to be exact. I'm tired of mixing, but happy to provide quality juices to all!
ac30986362b71237dd9e3736c329f094.jpg
798f29baa1a0e063c8df690482f1da53.jpg
9ea82fd798f34fc807076a8e34dce562.jpg

The Wire Spider
Wow that’s a lot of juice !!!!!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You’re on a roll girl ;)
Went shopping and fed ex delivered my package. I opened the Nic Salt and it barely a tinge of yellow. I'll test this to see if it helps my cravings. Everyone (almost) at work smokes. Yes, a LTC/Rehab facility and most of the nurses/cnas smoke like a fiend. So every once in awhile I'm tempted. I thought the Nic Salt might help me make it though a shift.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Went shopping and fed ex delivered my package. I opened the Nic Salt and it barely a tinge of yellow. I'll test this to see if it helps my cravings. Everyone (almost) at work smokes. Yes, a LTC/Rehab facility and most of the nurses/cnas smoke like a fiend. So every once in awhile I'm tempted. I thought the Nic Salt might help me make it though a shift.

High-stress jobs - I understand that completely.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully the Nic Salt will help. Let us know :) I haven’t tried Nic Salt yet. Maybe a very low vapor production pod with Nic Salt & you can dash somewhere & take a few quick puffs ;) on the QT?

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
High-stress jobs - I understand that completely.
I actually really like the nic salts. I might phase over into them completely when my stock of vaperstek runs out. I still have like 750ml of freebase and 125 of salts. I really do like the orion when the pods feel like behaving. I feel like they burn out very quickly or I am doing something wrong still, but I had to stop vaping in my office, I puff on the orion most of the day in there and no one even knows.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I actually really like the nic salts. I might phase over into them completely when my stock of vaperstek runs out. I still have like 750ml of freebase and 125 of salts. I really do like the orion when the pods feel like behaving. I feel like they burn out very quickly or I am doing something wrong still, but I had to stop vaping in my office, I puff on the orion most of the day in there and no one even knows.

I do that as well, with an MTL setup and juice that isn't highly scented. Been vaping Cornbread Puddin' at work lately.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do that as well, with an MTL setup and juice that isn't highly scented. Been vaping Cornbread Puddin' at work lately.
The size of the pod mods and the fact that I can vape on them all day and simply just plug it in for 30 minutes and have it fully charged makes me want to give up on all my mods, the flavor and other negatives keep me from doing that.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully the Nic Salt will help. Let us know :) I haven’t tried Nic Salt yet. Maybe a very low vapor production pod with Nic Salt & you can dash somewhere & take a few quick puffs ;) on the QT?
It should. I'm usually the boss so I can hide out to vape. I plan on using 10mg/mL. I was down to 2mg/mL but I did smoke 2 cigs this year in a moment of crisis. However, it didn't tempt me to start smoking. I just knew then I needed to bump up the nic dose.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
image.jpg
View attachment 142398 @wildgypsy70 What kinds of labels do you use for like the bottle you sent me?

Is a printer label or a label maker?

I finally mixed my own today! Made 60ml & reused your bottle :inlove:
It is a label maker. Not expensive and the labels are pretty easy to find. They’re even on Amazon. Many different fun colors.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes. I got it from Chefsflavours in the UK. Btw @chefs Flavor Creative is their rebottled FA much cheaper too.
It's full of diketones. If I didn't know I would be cool with it. :) I'm okay with a small amount but this one discloses (somewhere) that it has 1-5% possible diketones present. I'll skip it but do know I'm not berating it at all. Just a personal choice since I have to be careful with what is metabolized in my liver.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just made up a 120ML of my favorite Tobacco Blend and had to check if the bottle was a 100 or 120 by filling it with water from a graduated beaker first. Needed to dry the bottle out before I could use it and the paper towel just wasn't cutting it for such a big bottle so I went to the hair dryer. Interesting pouring into a warm bottle.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Having not mixed since April 20th, I'm getting ready to go this Saturday.
Bottles are cleaned, labeled, lined up & ready to go for an early-morning session.

15ml testers & works-in-progress-

Toasted (MrBurgundy)
Lemon Custard Donut (mine)
Cherry Apple Danish Rolls (Pro_Vapes/modified)
Hannibal Nectar (Daddad77/modified)
Frum's Blood clone (Cloner)
Cherries & Cream V3 (mine)
Blue on Black V2 (mine)
Rapture (Fatboy)
Amaretto Sour (mine)
The Hatter clone (Juicenut)
Drumstick (mine)
Butter Cookies (@Hillbilly Pig /modified)
Banana Cream Pie Gmix (Pro_Vapes/modified)
Panty Dropper (monksy/modified)
Creamy Cornbread V3 (mine)

60ml regulars-

Cereal Killer (Ttcat/modified)
Apple Strudel (mine)
PBR (mine)
Clique (Spaceman/modified)
Sunshine (NotCharlesManson/modified)
Purplesaurus Rex (mine)
Old Skewl (freshepies/modified)
Mother's Milk (FPSpy)
Key Lime Yogurt (mine)
Strawberry Milkshake (mine)
Rocket Man clone (Vape John/modified)
Blackberry Crumble (mine)
Wild Berry Skittles (mine)
Banana Nut Bread (mine)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Having not mixed since April 20th, I'm getting ready to go this Saturday.
Bottles are cleaned, labeled, lined up & ready to go for an early-morning session.

15ml testers & works-in-progress-

Toasted (MrBurgundy)
Lemon Custard Donut (mine)
Cherry Apple Danish Rolls (Pro_Vapes/modified)
Hannibal Nectar (Daddad77/modified)
Frum's Blood clone (Cloner)
Cherries & Cream V3 (mine)
Blue on Black V2 (mine)
Rapture (Fatboy)
Amaretto Sour (mine)
The Hatter clone (Juicenut)
Drumstick (mine)
Butter Cookies (@Hillbilly Pig /modified)
Banana Cream Pie Gmix (Pro_Vapes/modified)
Panty Dropper (monksy/modified)
Creamy Cornbread V3 (mine)

60ml regulars-

Cereal Killer (Ttcat/modified)
Apple Strudel (mine)
PBR (mine)
Clique (Spaceman/modified)
Sunshine (NotCharlesManson/modified)
Purplesaurus Rex (mine)
Old Skewl (freshepies/modified)
Mother's Milk (FPSpy)
Key Lime Yogurt (mine)
Strawberry Milkshake (mine)
Rocket Man clone (Vape John/modified)
Blackberry Crumble (mine)
Wild Berry Skittles (mine)
Banana Nut Bread (mine)
Wow! That’s a big/long mixing session you have planned!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This mix is out of character for me, but I ran across mention of it in a Grimm Green video yesterday and decided to give it a whirl. Haven't tasted the original, so I'm calling this a blind remix.

Pony on Acid

Cranberry (TFA) 1.5%
French Vanilla Deluxe (TFA) 1.5%
Lemon Mix (Inw) 1%
Marshmallow (FA) 0.5%
Murph Berries (DIYFS) 1.5%
Strawberry (FW) 4.5%
Strawberry Taffy (Cap) 2.5%
Sweet and Tart (TFA) 0.75%
Yellow Cake (FW) 2%

Total 15.75%

I can imagine that many different subs could be made for the Murph Berries - FA Forest Fruit, Cap Harvest Berry, and if you're REALLY into sweet, TFA Tutti Frutti. Most of the clones and remixes I saw online used Cap Harvest Berry. Lots of mixes use pineapple, but I think between the Inw lemon mix and the FW yellow cake, that same gloss of a pineapple-type sweetness is present in this mix. Quite often yellow cake has a kind of pineapple flavor to me anyway.

This is sweet and very in-yer-face Strawberry cream with tangy notes that I really like.

Next time I mix it I will probably reduce flavorings to 14.5%. I think the mix is right, but it seems just a little over-flavored to me.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@88ArDeN88 Your snicker doodle recipe looks very interesting. I can't use RF but want to make this next mixing session. I have brown sugar cookie (WF), A few inawera cookies (spicy biscuit, biscuit, and shortbread) FA cookie and Flavorah cookie. Any of these have a similar profile for a sub?
I was thinking about using brown sugar cookie and RF together actually, but I went this route instead. I think biscuit will be too dry. The reason I went with RF is because it has that soft chewy texture. I'd try the WF Brown Sugar Cookie at 2% or even just push the CAP Sugar Cookie to like 4.5% or like 3% backed by 0.5% FA cookie

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking about using brown sugar cookie and RF together actually, but I went this route instead. I think biscuit will be too dry. The reason I went with RF is because it has that soft chewy texture. I'd try the WF Brown Sugar Cookie at 2% or even just push the CAP Sugar Cookie to like 4.5% or like 3% backed by 0.5% FA cookie
Thank you! I'll try this variation soon-ish. Busy with the garden and work. (We are cutting down ash trees effected by the ash borer soon as well)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear, sweet @wildgypsy70, The custard flavors you sent me arrived yesterday and totally made my day!

Since giving up cigs (again, again, again) after 2 1/2 years of not mixing, it's been hard to make the space and to get inspired to really start .back mixing. Some of my flavors are faded and it's almost painful to toss them. I've made a few 30mls of old standbys, just to keep myself going, even bought some commercial juice, but mostly been paralyzed with indecision! :headbang:

Opening up your package and smelling the incredible scent of MB Legendary totally brought me back to that pudding festival in England I told you about--it smells exactly like the powdered custard they use to pour over stuff like Spotted Dick and various n sundry other dessert puddings. I am very excited to try it out! And the FA Custard Premium was an extremely happy surprise.

You're an absolute gem. :bliss:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear, sweet @wildgypsy70, The custard flavors you sent me arrived yesterday and totally made my day!

Since giving up cigs (again, again, again) after 2 1/2 years of not mixing, it's been hard to make the space and to get inspired to really start .back mixing. Some of my flavors are faded and it's almost painful to toss them. I've made a few 30mls of old standbys, just to keep myself going, even bought some commercial juice, but mostly been paralyzed with indecision! :headbang:

Opening up your package and smelling the incredible scent of MB Legendary totally brought me back to that pudding festival in England I told you about--it smells exactly like the powdered custard they use to pour over stuff like Spotted Dick and various n sundry other dessert puddings. I am very excited to try it out! And the FA Custard Premium was an extremely happy surprise.

How wonderful! I agree wholeheartedly our @wildgypsy70 is a gem! I think we’ll keep her lol! :inlove::inlove::inlove:
She’s been a lifesaver :inlove:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How wonderful! I agree wholeheartedly our @wildgypsy70 is a gem! I think we’ll keep her lol! :inlove::inlove::inlove:
She’s been a lifesaver :inlove:

IMO, anyone who likes custards needs Custard Premium. I use it in almost every custard recipe I have.

And thanks for the kind words:hug::blowkiss:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, shit guys!!! Wayne Walker picked my tobacco recipe(for the competition) as a featured recipe! Woo hoo! I’m so excited!!! I didn’t win(yet?) but he did a review!

I wish I had a clue how to post the link, but he did a YouTube review on it!

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, shit guys!!! Wayne Walker picked my tobacco recipe(for the competition) as a featured recipe! Woo hoo! I’m so excited!!! I didn’t win(yet?) but he did a review!

I wish I had a clue how to post the link, but he did a YouTube review on it!

Here ya' go ...

I thought about throwing a recipe out there but since it was sponsored by FANA whom I have nothing but contempt for, I decided against it.

I'm happy for you tho!

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed up @wllmc Heartsdelight Apple Cream Cake & yum!!!!! Thanks so much :blowkiss:
Can’t wait to see how it changes in 3 - 5 days.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/heartdelight-apple-cream-cake-by-wllmc.490066/#post-2542243

Vaping it on my new Coppervape Hussar Style Project X rta. Totally different from what I usually vape at. I’ve tried SS316L 3mm id,26g, 7 wraps .50 ohms at 27 watts &

SS304 28G 2.5mm id 8 wraps .71 ohms at a stunningly low 17 watts.
this has inspired me to create an apple cake of my own. I am loving apple vapes lately. Nice crisp and summery. I'm all about fruits right now, but I still need my custard/bakery fixes.

VU Sponsors