“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Speaking of the SSA I had mentioned I like the Forest fruit better than the FA. I haven't had the FA FF in quite some time as the first bottle I bought years ago was awesome, but the 2 I tried after that were horrid ( bad batch? ) but now that the SSA one has sat a few days. I'm getting a chemically taste from it, so nope, not for me. I think for me it's simply better to just do a mix with several stand alone fruits with ones I know I like.
What did you mix it at again? I ordered it(it’s practically on my doorstop as we speak.....yay BCF!) so I’ll play with it.

Maybe try it again in a week. Steeping is such a fussy thing.....the chemicals might steep out. The SSA Cinnamon Apple Pie has a chemically smell(out of the bottle) but nothing in the vape. I was skeered to try it, but it’s not bad at all.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What did you mix it at again? I ordered it(it’s practically on my doorstop as we speak.....yay BCF!) so I’ll play with it.

Maybe try it again in a week. Steeping is such a fussy thing.....the chemicals might steep out. The SSA Cinnamon Apple Pie has a chemically smell(out of the bottle) but nothing in the vape. I was skeered to try it, but it’s not bad at all.
I mixed it at 2% it's sitting right now. I haven't tossed it. I don't normally toss anything for a month. After that time, I figure it's a lost cause HA HA. Could very well just be me too. I hope you like it. If mine does not get better and you do like it, I know where to send it :)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I mixed it at 2% it's sitting right now. I haven't tossed it. I don't normally toss anything for a month. After that time, I figure it's a lost cause HA HA. Could very well just be me too. I hope you like it. If mine does not get better and you do like it, I know where to send it :)
Lol! I’m hoping I like it! But I like the FA so I’m good either way.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, @Just Frank

A little birdie(on Noted) told me that FLV has Blue Razz in their new flavor queue. They all reeeeeeeeally liked it. A thicker, more bottom end blue razz. Would need a higher note blue razz(OSDIY? WF? LB?).

Just thought I’d let you know, with your love of blue razz.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, @Just Frank

A little birdie(on Noted) told me that FLV has Blue Razz in their new flavor queue. They all reeeeeeeeally liked it. A thicker, more bottom end blue razz. Would need a higher note blue razz(OSDIY? WF? LB?).

Just thought I’d let you know, with your love of blue razz.
Oh wow, that sounds wonderful. I really like the Euro flavors one. It actually tasted like blue raspberry candy. Most brands don't do it for me and I have a hard time livening them up. Some are just plain bad or dont taste like BR To me. To tell you the truth I haven't played with that profile in a while but I'll plan to. I'll keep an eye out for it for sure.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Happy happy, some new flavours to try!
Had to get more Nonna cake its great in the recipes I tried with it. Some Fizziology, couple of Nic Rivers to try. Also some Loranns Cheesecake, Molinberry coconut and FA Custard Premium the misses wanted for cooking, those 3. She kept asking for some that are just hers for cooking so chose those. :) Double happy, she leaves my mix ones alone.
Though I have to do a sneak mix of the cheesecake! :giggle:
20201001_112127(1).jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Calling all lemon vape lovers and @Heartsdelight ( I know you like them ) @gadget! had found a juice he really likes called Dead lemons and I want to try and clone it for him. Now, no clue yet what that one tastes like ( he has sent me some ) But boy oh boy, what do we have here??? This stuff is fantastic. best lemon vape I have had. Recipe below, please do try it if you like lemon vapes and tell me what you think

FE Lemon 1%$
LA Lemonade 1%
WF Sourball Candy 1%
OOO Lemon Round Candies 2%
Caps Super Sweet .5%

Right off the shake............Outstanding

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Do any of the rest of you have recipes stored at ELR that use(d) TFA Cinnamon Spice?

If so, would you check them and see if ELR has changed your flavor to TFA Cinnamon?

Every single one of the recipes I had using TFA Cinnamon Spice have had that flavor changed to TFA Cinnamon. I have never owned or used TFA Cinnamon, only TFA Cinnamon Spice, and furthermore, quite a few of those recipes are ones that I had shared here at VU, and the damn flavor is TFA Cinnamon Spice!

Now I don't know if TFA has reformulated Cinnamon Spice, because I am reading all over the place how SUPER STRONG it is, and when I go to buy more TFA Cinnamon (Spice), which flavor do I get?

Anybody have a clue about all this?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Calling all lemon vape lovers and @Heartsdelight ( I know you like them ) @gadget! had found a juice he really likes called Dead lemons and I want to try and clone it for him. Now, no clue yet what that one tastes like ( he has sent me some ) But boy oh boy, what do we have here??? This stuff is fantastic. best lemon vape I have had. Recipe below, please do try it if you like lemon vapes and tell me what you think

FE Lemon 1%$
LA Lemonade 1%
WF Sourball Candy 1%
OOO Lemon Round Candies 2%
Caps Super Sweet .5%

Right off the shake............Outstanding
Thanks for remembering I like Lemons! I’m more into Lemon Pie’s, Custards & something creamy with it. But I will keep your recipe in mind. :)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do any of the rest of you have recipes stored at ELR that use(d) TFA Cinnamon Spice?

If so, would you check them and see if ELR has changed your flavor to TFA Cinnamon?

Every single one of the recipes I had using TFA Cinnamon Spice have had that flavor changed to TFA Cinnamon. I have never owned or used TFA Cinnamon, only TFA Cinnamon Spice, and furthermore, quite a few of those recipes are ones that I had shared here at VU, and the damn flavor is TFA Cinnamon Spice!

Now I don't know if TFA has reformulated Cinnamon Spice, because I am reading all over the place how SUPER STRONG it is, and when I go to buy more TFA Cinnamon (Spice), which flavor do I get?

I don’t have TFA Cinnamon Spice, sorry I can’t help. Hopefully someone else here has.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

The flavor list on ELR is still showing it:
1601812774387.png

Maybe they are going to just use TPA instead of TFA?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Mixed these up. All supposed to be one shots so thats what I did. Not really mixing, though kind off is.
The Fizziology have a bit of cooling agent in them. Not got along with that type of thing in the past when I tried Purilums ones with it in. They tasted ok just the novelty of vaping with cooling effect wore off quick. Hopefuly these are ok. Looking forward to the Nic Rivers, bit of a fan of Nic Rivers stuff. Summer Breeze, melons smells pretty good.
20201005_105701(1).jpg

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

It has on mine. I read the notes and people are mentioning nutmeg and clove, which would not be in straight cinnamon. I do have Cinnamon Spice.....not Cinnamon. In fact, I do believe I picked up Cinnamon Spice to mix one of your recipes!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
One problem with that, not enough bacon! :giggle:

I don't know if Golden Corral exists where you are, but that's the ONLY time I've ever had enough bacon.

Otherwise there is a universal law that there is never (NEVER) enough bacon.

What is it that meme says? Bacon....the candy of meat! lol

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know if Golden Corral exists where you are, but that's the ONLY time I've ever had enough bacon.

Otherwise there is a universal law that there is never (NEVER) enough bacon.

What is it that meme says? Bacon....the candy of meat! lol
Bacon is life. Nothing more to say.F26DFE46-F2C5-4773-97BE-00384EBC0802.jpeg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been a lazy vaper for months now. I found about 4/5 commercial juices I like and that's all I been vaping. I gotta get back to mixing though. I've never really been that good at creating but it's because I don't try. I want to start trying but I dread the hundreds of dirty little 10ml bottles lol. Hopefully the juices I've been vaping can inspire me to try make something similar.

Tonight I threw together 10 little bottles of random "attempts" at creating something worthwhile.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've been a lazy vaper for months now. I found about 4/5 commercial juices I like and that's all I been vaping. I gotta get back to mixing though. I've never really been that good at creating but it's because I don't try. I want to start trying but I dread the hundreds of dirty little 10ml bottles lol. Hopefully the juices I've been vaping can inspire me to try make something similar.

Tonight I threw together 10 little bottles of random "attempts" at creating something worthwhile.

I've been kinda lazy too, but I'm trying to use up some of the flavors I've mixed that are ok but not my favorites. When I get a little farther along with that, I'm going to have to have a marathon mixing session, because I'm going to be completely out of all of my faves.

I have a surprising number of favorites, though. It won't take you long to get accustomed to doing your own recipes.

Small hint that works for me: when I mix a bottle of juice, I put the top on and shake it really well, and then I taste it on the back of my hand right then. It's amazing how much you can tweak a mix before it even steeps just by doing that. Remember, though, that sweetener gets SWEETER as it steeps, especially some marshmallows and Cap Super Sweet.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm cross posting this nicotine/pmta info re the increasing state shipping restrictions from another thread.
This is just my experience tonight...

I'm a NicRiver customer and I live in Cali too. I am having no problem ordering nic from there right now. (other that the SEVENTEEN [HASH=1114]#@&%ing[/HASH] dollars/liter "Nic tax" per liter!!! :cuss2:...and that's in addition to Cali sales tax too! Add $5.26 for that. :gaah:

But I just ordered from a new place... Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers in Az. Their checkout seems to be pretty low drama. They do verify age.

I heard about this LNW nic on the Reddit vaping sub... some guy raving about it's clarity and tastelessness. So I had to order a bit to test out.

Also, they're not charging the Cali nic tax! :bliss:
Maybe they'll ship to you guys' states too...

Anybody here have experience with LNW nic?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm cross posting this nicotine/pmta info re the increasing state shipping restrictions from another thread.

I'm a NicRiver customer and I live in Cali too. I am having no problem ordering nic from there right now. (other that the SEVENTEEN [HASH=1114]#@&%ing[/HASH] dollars/liter "Nic tax" per liter!!! :cuss2:...and that's in addition to Cali sales tax too! Add $5.26 for that. :gaah:

But I just ordered from a new place... Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers in Az. Their checkout seems to be pretty low drama. They do verify age.

I heard about this LNW nic on the Reddit vaping sub... some guy raving about it's clarity and tastelessness. So I had to order a bit to test out.

Yes, I've ordered 100mg nic from them, as well as 6mg premixed nic & base and some flavors. The ELRECIPES code works for 15% off at LNW. I've had good experiences with them, no complaints at all, except that lately it's a little slow getting product from them. I doubt that's LNW, though; more likely it's USPS.

Virginia, where I live, so far is not a "problem" state, so I don't have any experience with any of that.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

Been using them since I started mixing. Happy customer.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered a few of the SSA flavors, too - Classic Oat Flakes, Cornish Cream, Sweet Yogurt, and Chocolate - and also got a few Wonder Flavours - Gooey Marshmallow, Brown Sugar Cookie, Fluffy White Cake, Black Cherry Jelly Bean. Banana Puree, and then just a few from various other makers (000 Powdered Sugar was finally in stock, FA Distilled Lime Tahity, and TFA Pumpkin Spice).

Sounds like the makings of a good pumpkin bread in there, along with some yellow cake and some walnut. Also my son had this wonderful juice from Sadboy, Key Lime Cookie, I'm going to try to work up something similar to it. It was really super yummy.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
By the way, we need to liven this place up! It's been so quiet in here lately, you could hear a pin drop.

What has everyone been mixing? What new recipes have you come up with, even if you haven't mixed them yet?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
By the way, we need to liven this place up! It's been so quiet in here lately, you could hear a pin drop.

What has everyone been mixing? What new recipes have you come up with, even if you haven't mixed them yet?
I haven’t done shit. Hahahaha! Come up with a lot of recipes but don’t have the energy to do anything with them. Might try mixing the rice pudding one I posted the other day in the 365 thread? I need something comforting these days......and I’m waaaaay behind in my SFT. Ugh. Lol.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered a few of the SSA flavors, too - Classic Oat Flakes, Cornish Cream, Sweet Yogurt, and Chocolate - and also got a few Wonder Flavours - Gooey Marshmallow, Brown Sugar Cookie, Fluffy White Cake, Black Cherry Jelly Bean. Banana Puree, and then just a few from various other makers (000 Powdered Sugar was finally in stock, FA Distilled Lime Tahity, and TFA Pumpkin Spice).

Sounds like the makings of a good pumpkin bread in there, along with some yellow cake and some walnut. Also my son had this wonderful juice from Sadboy, Key Lime Cookie, I'm going to try to work up something similar to it. It was really super yummy.
Oh Lordy, pumpkin bread! Maybe with a little CCI? Yum.....

Oh Lordy, key lime cookie! I’ve heard a lot of good things about the Sadboy line. People seem to really love them.

I’m definitely interested in your thoughts about Classic Oat Flakes. I have it and haven’t made it to SFT. Cause I’m lazy. Hahahaha.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Been mixing a Cranapple which is my vape at work. It's good but lacking a little something.
I replaced the 2% Smooth with some INW Cactus.
Just made it before work. I'm hoping it brings some more "wetness" to my vape
Pear could juice it up a bit, too. Since it’s such a mellow flavor, it adds “wetness” without adding “pear”, if you keep it on the low side.

VU Sponsors