60ML-
  • RF-Fruit Pebbles

100ML per-
  • Apple Raz
  • Grack Juice

200 ML per-
  • Bronuts
  • Cheebas SSC
Nice. In my last pic, Bronuts is in the back row, second from left (60ml).
Cheeba Steebas Sweet Strawberry Cream is in the middle row. This is version 3 of the SSC. I keep increasing the flavors by 10% each after the first time I made it, so now I'm at 20% over his recommendations on each. I hope it's finally there.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheeba Steebas Sweet Strawberry Cream is in the middle row. This is version 3 of the SSC. I keep increasing the flavors by 10% each after the first time I made it, so now I'm at 20% over his recommendations on each. I hope it's finally there.
Is this the Sweet Strawberry Cream recipe that you all are mixing?

TFA Strawberry Ripe @ 3%
FA Strawberry @ 0.5%
INW Shisha Strawberry @ 2%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream @ 3%
INW Shisha Vanilla @ 1%
LA Cream Cheese Icing @ 1%
FLV Cream @ 1%

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
His recipe is a total of 11.5%. Do you mean by "20% over" you're up to 13.8% total flavor? The way I read that at first, I was thinking you crazy lol.

The only modification I made is adding .25 Hangsen Cream. Funny Its called "Sweet", and there no Capella in there. I always thought of trying it but haven't yet (+1%).

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

TFA Strawberry Ripe @ 3%
FA Strawberry @ 0.5%
INW Shisha Vanilla @ 1%
FLV Cream @ 1%
Yeah thats Cheeba Steeba's recipe I make. I've been making it steady for months now. You could say I'm "intimate" with that one lol. Somebody nominated it for best of 2016 on a big Reddit thread. That's how I found it.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

TFA Strawberry Ripe @ 3%
FA Strawberry @ 0.5%
INW Shisha Vanilla @ 1%
FLV Cream @ 1%
Yep, now at 13.8%.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m gonna buy FLV cream, try that recipe, and be disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You may end up needing to crank up the strawberry in the end. I've taking everything up until it gets to too much cream. If need be after that, I may just turn up the strawberry alone & see what's what. It has a pleasant flavor, but just not enough of it to suit me as he published it. It has potential, though.

I like to tinker, but then don't we all? ;)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You may end up needing to crank up the strawberry in the end. I've taking everything up until it gets to too much cream. If need be after that, I may just turn up the strawberry alone & see what's what. It has a pleasant flavor, but just not enough of it to suit me as he published it. It has potential, though.

I have doubts that shisha strawberry will be a good strawberry profile for a strawberry cream, but we’ll see. I’ll mix it as it first.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Peach Pudding(WIP)
Strawberry Yogurt(WIP)
Jasmine Tea
Dragon fruit Gum(WIP)
Dragon Spear
Yellow Berry(WIP)
Lime Jelly(WIP)
Mango Shake

A lot of new recipes, I'm sure a couple are gonna need revised.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have doubts that shisha strawberry will be a good strawberry profile for a strawberry cream, but we’ll see. I’ll mix it as it first.

I think Shisha will add to the creaminess, as it has a creamy quality. May need a tad bit of rope strawberry for freshness?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Peach Pudding(WIP)
Strawberry Yogurt(WIP)
Jasmine Tea
Dragon fruit Gum(WIP)
Dragon Spear
Yellow Berry(WIP)
Lime Jelly(WIP)
Mango Shake

A lot of new recipes, I'm sure a couple are gonna need revised.
What's the Yellow Berry all about?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think Shisha will add to the creaminess, as it has a creamy quality. May need a tad bit of rope strawberry for freshness?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

It’s got 3% strawberry ripe in it. Not much imo

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm gunna try a few things too...maybe lol. I usually just wreck sh-t when I do that.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gunna try a few things too...maybe lol. I usually just wreck sh-t when I do that.
I like the flavor, it's just weak though. I'll take it to version 5 before I give up on it. I'm really hoping I hit it here on V3.

Don't worry about wrecking it, you can always go back to original percentages & then start tinkering with each flavor if you have to.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Actually I’m just going to sub hangsen cream for the FLV so I can mix it tomorrow.

I dunno. I'd double up on Cream Fresh (as a sub) if I were you. Hangsen boosts the F out of it for me.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I really want to try some things with INW Coconut Cookies. Oh man is this stuff da bomb. I might just wait till my FA Raspberry gets here. But Im vaping the hell out of this stuff a 3%. Good, good, good..

For sure Im making Heabob's Strawberry 27, and HIC's Strawberry cotton candy (easy). Also Im gunna see how Sour Wizard affects my apple raz.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
TFA dragon fruit 7.5%
Blood Orange 5%
INW cactus 1%
Original recipe calls for 5% kiwi which I don't have. Blood was a pif and don't know brand. Thought cactus would play nicely with dragon fruit.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
2 questions... #1 what's the brand of the signature bottle in my pic? Bought awhile ago and forgot lol
#2 Does this blue raspberry cotton candy have em like other cotton candies?
Sorry for the newb questions but I'm trying too mix somethings up :)
797c43f2181739cdb0ecd3ba13fbc8c9.jpg
c37c9a7d6c3f8f9a58869bdc1f3638ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Had to add more JF yellow cake to Tang Cake. Think it will be good with a steep, maybe need a touch of lime.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
2 questions... #1 what's the brand of the signature bottle in my pic? Bought awhile ago and forgot lol
#2 Does this blue raspberry cotton candy have em like other cotton candies?
Sorry for the newb questions but I'm trying too mix somethings up :)
797c43f2181739cdb0ecd3ba13fbc8c9.jpg
c37c9a7d6c3f8f9a58869bdc1f3638ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Signature is TFA. I don't know anything about cotton candy.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I want to try it with fa juicy strawberry - should I just replace the fa strawberry? Any suggestions.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to try it with fa juicy strawberry - should I just replace the fa strawberry? Any suggestions.
I haven't gotten FA JS yet. It's sitting on my wishlist until I can get another order together, so I cannot offer up suggestions on starting percentage with it. There are several folks here on VU who have used it, though. The ELR site notes suggests 2.5% when mixing, but I'd ask around on here, too because it depends on HOW you're mixing in terms of viscosity as well. I tend to stick to the high end as I go max-VG. You won't need as much if you're adding PG.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't gotten FA JS yet. It's sitting on my wishlist until I can get another order together, so I cannot offer up suggestions on starting percentage with it. There are several folks here on VU who have used it, though. The ELR site notes suggests 2.5% when mixing, but I'd ask around on here, too because it depends on HOW you're mixing in terms of viscosity as well. I tend to stick to the high end as I go max-VG. You won't need as much if you're adding PG.
Thank you - if anyone has any recommendations please let me know

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lots of mixes today as just recieved FA order with croissant, whipped cream, juicy strawberry, breakfast cereal and custard premium amongst others. SO made several custard recipes, strawberries and cream recipes, milkshakes, croissants, eclairs, cream tea, custard cream biscuits, cronuts, jam on toast....think thats me done until gone Christmas :)

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just a cpl stand alone testers 5ml watermelon candy at 7% and 5ml glazed donut at 4% the glazed donut is by One on One it got some good reviews and im hoping its decent..gonna let these steep awhile as my first attempts at diy failed miserably lol patience is a virtue

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just a cpl stand alone testers 5ml watermelon candy at 7% and 5ml glazed donut at 4% the glazed donut is by One on One it got some good reviews and im hoping its decent..gonna let these steep awhile as my first attempts at diy failed miserably lol patience is a virtue

Make sure you still try them as a S&V. Otherwise you won’t know if or how they changed. A lot of fruits don’t need to steep. You haven’t made anything you like yet?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors