Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I dug through my flavorings & I have Capella Caramel do you think it work work instead of the TFA?

It definitely will work, but CAP caramel needs a little breathing to chill out moreso than TPA...maybe at this small % it'll be okay, different but okay :)

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixing Day, whipped up a few bottles of my current faves, along with two variations on the Vanilla Pudding-ish type juice I've got around here somewhere.

Original:
5% FVH Vanilla Pudding
4% WF Coconut Custard
2% INW Shisha Vanilla
1% FVH Cream

Variant 1:
5% FVH Vanilla Pudding
3% INW Shisha Vanilla
3% INW Vanilla Cream
1.5% WF Croissant
1% FVH Cream

Variant 2:

4% FVH Vanilla Pudding
3% INW Shisha Vanilla
2% CAP French Vanilla
2% INW Vanilla Cream
1.5% FVH Oak Barrel
1% FVH Cream

Really digging the FVH Vanilla Pudding, and it's keeping me off the CAP Custard v1 fairly well so far, so that's a bonus.

Have a great one everyone!

edit: Okay, one more before I put the tote back together and stashed away:

Variant 3:

4% FVH Vanilla Pudding
3% TFA Vanilla Swirl
2% CAP French Vanilla
1% CAP Cake Batter
1% FVH Cream

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It definitely will work, but CAP caramel needs a little breathing to chill out moreso than TPA...maybe at this small % it'll be okay, different but okay :)
Thanks! I’ll mix it this afternoon!

Update: all mixed up with the CAP Caramel, I’ll give it 3 days & try it, I hope it turns out ok with the sub :)

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got an email from Essential Depot. It says they will be raising their VG prices even more. I got a glycube about a year ago. I dont remember the exact price or if I used a code. But I thought it was $39 or $49 plus shipping. Now they are $79, and going up!? They can F right off wit that.

chrisakasparky

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have my first diy ingredients coming in today!
Any suggestions with these ingredients? Preferably something I can vape right away because I’m close to out of juice. Thanks!
ded5cacbbf2641fa0c9cf645eb6b7dc6.jpg

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Any suggestions with these ingredients? Preferably something I can vape right away because I’m close to out of juice. Thanks!

Head to http://e-liquid-recipes.com enter the flavors into your stash, and click what can I make, you should have a couple dozen or so to pick from.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

My first time buying flavors I bought ones that I thought would work on their own...couldn't really make anything lol Best bet is to find some recipes online and buy the required flavors for said recipes. That way you can definitely make something plus you find alot of recipes share some common flavors. So they wont go to waste. Plus alot of recipes need to be steeped for two weeks or more. Your gonna need a bit of patience and coin. It's fair to say that any fruit can be shake and vaped from my research. Creams and custards need steeping.etc

chrisakasparky

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first time buying flavors I bought ones that I thought would work on their own...couldn't really make anything lol Best bet is to find some recipes online and buy the required flavors for said recipes. That way you can definitely make something plus you find alot of recipes share some common flavors. So they wont go to waste. Plus alot of recipes need to be steeped for two weeks or more. Your gonna need a bit of patience and coin. It's fair to say that any fruit can be shake and vaped from my research. Creams and custards need steeping.etc

Thanks. I looked up a bunch of recipes with tastes I like and kinda got the popular ones they had in common. I have the strawberry because I know I’ll like it if I can’t get creamy flavors right first. Steeping is gonna kill me lol I’ll have to learn patience.

chrisakasparky

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed my first juice. It’s just as good as I was hoping although very simple. Can’t wait to get lost in this rabbit hole lol
I made 80/20 6mg with 8% CAP vanilla custard v1 and 2% FA cookie and vapes it right away. Finally some juice which is just the flavors I want.
I also made some with 8% ripe strawberry, 3%bavarian cream, 1 % cookie, 1% graham cracker clear. Gonna let it sit around for a few days and try it.
Poured my nicotine into 4 30ml glass bottles and put three in the fridge. Should I put my flavors in there too? The vg and pg?
Also, I think I saw that this is the big newb question, but can I reuse bottles? I got 5 60ml gorilla bottles and I wonder if I can clean them or do they hold flavor? Do they deteriorate?

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Mixed my first juice. It’s just as good as I was hoping although very simple. Can’t wait to get lost in this rabbit hole lol
I made 80/20 6mg with 8% CAP vanilla custard v1 and 2% FA cookie and vapes it right away. Finally some juice which is just the flavors I want.
I also made some with 8% ripe strawberry, 3%bavarian cream, 1 % cookie, 1% graham cracker clear. Gonna let it sit around for a few days and try it.
Poured my nicotine into 4 30ml glass bottles and put three in the fridge. Should I put my flavors in there too? The vg and pg?
Also, I think I saw that this is the big newb question, but can I reuse bottles? I got 5 60ml gorilla bottles and I wonder if I can clean them or do they hold flavor? Do they deteriorate?

I personally don't refrigerate anything other than nic, but I've heard others do with no issues. Yes, you can reuse bottles, though you'll probably wanna wash them out real good first, depending on the flavor. Glad your first mix went well dude.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those were some good recipe choices to start out with. Cap vanilla custard v1 is good with anything.

I keep all my nicotine in the freezer except for one 30ml, i keep out with my VG/PG and flavors. (in a closet)

I rinse all my bottles out with really hot tap water. Sometimes there is a smell that's left behind but its never effected taste. I've never had a bottle go bad on me.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most peeps keep their flavorings out for accessibility as do I. But backup flavorings go in the freezer & less used ones goes into the fridge.
I reuse all my bottles, hot water dish soap, the only way I found to get the scent out of some bottles is a little bleach mixed with water, rinsed really well after.
Congratulations on your first successful mix! Welcome to the “Rabbit Hole” :D

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most peeps keep their flavorings out for accessibility as do I. But backup flavorings go in the freezer & less used ones goes into the fridge.
I reuse all my bottles, hot water dish soap, the only way I found to get the scent out of some bottles is a little bleach mixed with water, rinsed really well after.
Congratulations on your first successful mix! Welcome to the “Rabbit Hole” :D

Hey, do you use the bleach on plastic bottles?

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Edited the “Enter the Dragon” recipe I found a bit...doubled the dragonfruit, cut the Koolada in half and replaced the Ripe Strawberry with Shisha Strawberry...the strawberry is definitely coming through more now, but I think I’ll bump the Koolada up a bit next time because it lost quite a bit of that cool throat hit that made it more enjoyable:
63d302389de2353675ab23eb826b1bd8.jpg

Might bump the White Peach up a bit too, next time, as the Shisha Strawberry took it over for the most part. But then again, after a day or two I know the strawberry will start to fade and the white peach will get stronger, so, maybe with the alterations it might need a short day or two steep rather than using it for a S&V

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

Last edited:

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This stuff is the bomb dot com. Mixed a 60ml two weeks ago and checked it out today, It's been in my RTA all day long and I'm impressed. Not my recipe but I thought it was worth sharing with you guys. It's my first time working with CAP Vanilla Custard v1 and I can see why it's so popular. I'm in vape heaven..delightful!

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/419562/Sinnamon Cookie Kustard

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This stuff is the bomb dot com. Mixed a 60ml two weeks ago and checked it out today, It's been in my RTA all day long and I'm impressed. Not my recipe but I thought it was worth sharing with you guys. It's my first time working with CAP Vanilla Custard v1 and I can see why it's so popular. I'm in vape heaven..delightful!

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/419562/Sinnamon Cookie Kustard
Oooooh! This stuff is amazing! I mixed it up and let it sit a month.....wow! Yum yum yum!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've never liked a "tropical" juice before but this stuff is amazing guys. A must try imo.
0f5b42b5503f69a4e464c9f9fee62e75.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Dammit.....missing two. I haven’t delved into tropical(outside of pineapple and coconut)vapes. Welp, it’s been a whole two weeks since I’ve put in an order to BCF.....they probably are missing me. Maybe I’ll wander on over there.......

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have officially added FE sweet rice to my must not run out of list.

Now because of you I remembered I had bought sweetener and thinking should I have used to before taste testing or add it after? Might have helped if I looked at the list of flavors but it was a last minute thing making the Ecstacy~! :wait:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow I must say mixing with a Red Colored flavoring was kind of strange but since it has infused so fast I am kind of surprised although I am using mild heat from a Incandescent Lamp bulb at less than 100°F I barely see separation of the VG/PG and flavoring after just a short while.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Alright here's the mixing I've done over the last week or so.

For me:
crunchy berry cupcake
red dragon custard
@Howard Hughes blue slushie
@Mykreign green apple flavorburst
@Teresa P toast n jelly
200+ ml of failures not worth giving a name
floral cream soda(wip)
Strawberry yogurt(wip)
Placeholder
raspberry jelly(wip)
A few single testers
Bright sherbet(wip) boom is rather nice here

friends n family:
Crunchy berry cupcake
Uncle Mike's tobacco
Suckle Berry
@Howard Hughes wild berry skittles
@wllmc christmas cocoa
Some single fruit flavors
modified pb milkshake by vapourmod on ELR

Been a busy one, gonna have to restock on VG, down to a liter of it.

EDIT: As a side note, kinda happy I bought the condiment bottles.

VU Sponsors