nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I can’t abide the taste of fresh Cake Batter. I tried it as an snv but I didn’t like it. After a week, the cake batter mellows out significantly. Give it a shot and see what you think!

I sure vaped about 2ml of it today, less than 24 hours after mixing, and enjoyed the hell out of it. Sure it will improve with steeping, but it's nowhere near bad after just a short rest.

Mixed my sister 30ml of RY4 (got some TFA RY4 Double, mixed it at 4% plus 1% TFA Brown Sugar) and 10ml of @Matty Vapes PBC. Mixing small quantities of PBC because it actually seems better as S&V to me, and I just don't go through juice very fast.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I did mix today....a few new experiments.....

Nutella(possibly....knuckle test is promising)
Honeycomb cereal(also very promising)
Cinnamon honeycomb custard(also promising)

Also mixed more Honeycomb cookies and cream....Tahitian edition. We’ll see how it comes out!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Also mixed more Honeycomb cookies and cream....Tahitian edition. We’ll see how it comes out!

Every one of those sound delicious. I've had designs on Nutella myself. Got some FW Chocolate Hazelnut, just haven't mixed it yet.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Just wondering, have you heard from your son?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was wondering the same thing earlier.
Just wondering, have you heard from your son?
I have! He’s in Idaho right now with my ex’s family for a wedding. He’s heading down to LA tomorrow. He’s doing great....I’m missing him terribly, but he’s a big boy now and this is his dream. His sister has to say good bye to him tonight/tomorrow.....it’s gonna be really hard on her.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Every one of those sound delicious. I've had designs on Nutella myself. Got some FW Chocolate Hazelnut, just haven't mixed it yet.
I am excited for the “Nutella”. It’s stupid easy....two flavors. We’ll see how it comes out. It may need tweaking a bit. The Honeycomb cereal could be the star, though. Goddamm if it doesn’t taste like Honeycomb cereal....

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I am excited for the “Nutella”. It’s stupid easy....two flavors. We’ll see how it comes out. It may need tweaking a bit. The Honeycomb cereal could be the star, though. Goddamm if it doesn’t taste like Honeycomb cereal....

Good to hear that he's making his way ok. What an adventure! He's a lucky young man.

Have decided to use @Matty Vapes PBC as a template for Nutella Shortbread. Going to mix it tomorrow if time allows.

Hang in there, Mom! :hug:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good to hear that he's making his way ok. What an adventure! He's a lucky young man.

Have decided to use @Matty Vapes PBC as a template for Nutella Shortbread. Going to mix it tomorrow if time allows.

Hang in there, Mom! :hug:
Yeah, I’m proud of him! At least my daughter is coming home tomorrow....

:hug:Thanks for thinking of me and my fam!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I've got a bit of a problem, that I'd like some of y'alls help if ya can. The other day I gave a buddy some of @Teresa P toast n jelly, and he loves it, but he's asked if I could do like a biscuit with blueberry jelly, and I have absolutely no idea how to approach the biscuit part. I figure I can handle the jelly part with little issue, but yeah the rest; no clue. Any thoughts?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've got a bit of a problem, that I'd like some of y'alls help if ya can. The other day I gave a buddy some of @Teresa P toast n jelly, and he loves it, but he's asked if I could do like a biscuit with blueberry jelly, and I have absolutely no idea how to approach the biscuit part. I figure I can handle the jelly part with little issue, but yeah the rest; no clue. Any thoughts?
Hmmmm....like a white southern biscuit? I have no idea. Nic river has a strawberry and biscuit flavor. Hold on....I think @Boogenshizzle has a strawberry and biscuit recipe. Lemme go look it up in my recipe book.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am correct. Head to ELR and look up biscuits and jam or Boogenshizzle. I’m sure you can switch up the jam part easily.:D

And it’s good. I’ve mixed it before.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how to approach the biscuit part
Boogenshizzle does use the IA biscuit/FA cookie combo, which works out well, but I also have a recipe from Kay_Fun of ELR for a Honey Biscuit that just uses IA biscuit and it's pretty darn good as well. I go through a lot of this, it's a great recipe, and have always wanted to try adding some kind of "jam" to it, but haven't taken the time....

Honey Biscuit by Kay_Fun, ELR
2% Inawera biscuit
1% FA butter
1.5% FLV milk and honey

This is also a shake n' vape, which always wins points with me. :giggle:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Teresa P the Honey Biscuit sounds yummy and extremely versatile. Think I'd love to put some bacon and cheese in with the honey!

Are there companies that make savory flavorings that are safe to vape?
I have the bacon flavoring from FW, Capella, and TFA, but like the FW best. I actually bought it to replicate a juice I used to get when I first started vaping called Bubba's Pig Sap, from High Desert Vapes. It's a caramel apple covered in bacon, and I loved it! I never really perfected the juice, but I still use the bacon on occasion in light percentages to give the illusion of salt. Is it safe to vape? No clue....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have the bacon flavoring from FW, Capella, and TFA, but like the FW best. I actually bought it to replicate a juice I used to get when I first started vaping called Bubba's Pig Sap, from High Desert Vapes. It's a caramel apple covered in bacon, and I loved it! I never really perfected the juice, but I still use the bacon on occasion in light percentages to give the illusion of salt. Is it safe to vape? No clue....
Where would one get FW bacon? I have ooo bacon and I’m not terribly impressed.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Boogenshizzle does use the IA biscuit/FA cookie combo, which works out well, but I also have a recipe from Kay_Fun of ELR for a Honey Biscuit that just uses IA biscuit and it's pretty darn good as well. I go through a lot of this, it's a great recipe, and have always wanted to try adding some kind of "jam" to it, but haven't taken the time....

2% Inawera biscuit
1% FA butter
1.5% FLV milk and honey

This is also a shake n' vape, which always wins points with me. :giggle:
I can think of a lot of things to do with this! Thanks, Teresa!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

2% Inawera biscuit
1% FA butter
1.5% FLV milk and honey

This is also a shake n' vape, which always wins points with me. :giggle:[/QUOTE
Whoops.....double post!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Back to the Nilla Cake clone :)

Here is my surprising discovery, @wildgypsy70 v5 but with my boo, boo sub of CAP Vanilla Cupcake at 3% instead of the TFA Vanilla Cupcake at 3% with the addition of CAP Golden butter @ .5% after a 8 day steep is absolutely delicious! I don’t have the OG juice so I can’t compare but its soooooo yummy! Made on 5/27.

Much better than with my v2 which used @wildgypsy70 v5 but subbed FW Yellow Cake with JF Yellow Cake & FA Butter @ .25%. Made on 5/29.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Here is my surprising discovery, @wildgypsy70 v5 but with my boo, boo sub of CAP Vanilla Cupcake at 3% instead of the TFA Vanilla Cupcake at 3% with the addition of CAP Golden butter @ .5% after a 8 day steep is absolutely delicious! I don’t have the OG juice so I can’t compare but its soooooo yummy! Made on 5/27.

Much better than with my v2 which used @wildgypsy70 v5 but subbed FW Yellow Cake with JF Yellow Cake & FA Butter @ .25%. Made on 5/29.
Could we possibly get all 5 (500?) versions posted individually in one comment here somewhere? I'm confuuuuuuused! o_O:cry:
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could we possibly get all 5 (500?) versions posted individually in one comment here somewhere? I'm confuuuuuuused! o_O:cry:
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
:giggle::giggle::giggle:

@Teresa P here’s my boo boo version it definitely needs a 7-8 day steep I tried it right away & also @ day 2 & day 3 & it was meh.

FW Yellow Cake 3%
CAP Cake Batter .5%
FA Cookie 1%
CAP French Vanilla 2%
CAP Golden Butter .5%
I used CAP Super Sweet .25%
CAP Vanilla Cupcake 3%
CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream 1%

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
:giggle::giggle::giggle:

@Teresa P here’s my boo boo version it definitely needs a 7-8 day steep I tried it right away & also @ day 2 & day 3 & it was meh.

FW Yellow Cake 3%
CAP Cake Batter .5%
FA Cookie 1%
CAP French Vanilla 2%
CAP Golden Butter .5%
I used CAP Super Sweet .25%
CAP Vanilla Cupcake 3%
CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream 1%

Here's my adaptation of @wildgypsy70 Nilla Cake V5:

Butter (TPA) 0.5% <--- Added
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 3%
Cake batter v1 (CAP) 0.5%
Cookie (FA) 1%
DX Vanilla Cupcake (TPA) 3%
French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA) 2% <---This is a sub for Cap French Vanilla at equal %
Sweetener (VW) 0.25% <--- This is a sub for Cap Super Sweet at equal %
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 1%

Mine has only had about four days to steep.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

O...M...G!!!

ETA: I cannot seem to put together a recipe these days with less than a dozen flavors. I think the Italian Creme Cake is up to 16 now.

Might mix this tonight or tomorrow and see what it's like. "Just a Pinch" is right - just a pinch of everything on the dang shelf.

Butter (TPA) 0.4%
Caramel (FA) 0.75%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 1.5%
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 1.5%
Coconut Extra (TPA) 0.5%
Holiday Spice (TPA) 0.6%
Marshmallow (DIY) 0.75%
Nonna's Cake (FA) 1.25%
Orange Mandarin (TPA) 2.25%
Pecan (TPA) 0.6%
Pralines and Cream (FW) 1.5%
Reindeer Poop FW in 50/50 0.75%
Custard (One Drop Flavors) 2%
Zeppola (FA) 0.5%

Total 14.85%

ETA: Changed Vanilla 2% to Custard 2% (both ODF)

Last edited:

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tried something called bust a nut today. I swear it's a recipe lol decent enough not going down the drain. Rotation worthy. It's hazelnut, butter pecan, sweet cream and Bavarian cream and a bit of sweetener. Recipe is on ELR with tons of reviews if your curious. Patiently waiting on loaded glazed donuts clone which will be ready on Friday. Happy mixing guys!

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried something called bust a nut today. I swear it's a recipe lol decent enough not going down the drain. Rotation worthy. It's hazelnut, butter pecan, sweet cream and Bavarian cream and a bit of sweetener. Recipe is on ELR with tons of reviews if your curious. Patiently waiting on loaded glazed donuts clone which will be ready on Friday. Happy mixing guys!
that is one of my faves, have made a few variants of it over the years. I have a coffee version steeping that should be up in the rotation very soon:

Bust-a-CoffeeNut (RFSC)
7.00% Lotta Latte (OSDIYS)
2.50% Hazelnut (Real Flavors)
1.80% Bavarian Cream (Real Flavors)
1.50% Butter Toffee (Real Flavors)
1.00% French Vanilla V2 (CAP)
1.00% Marshmallow (Real Flavors)
variant of - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/850505/Bust-a-CoffeeNut#

I think this is the recipe that finally ran me out of the cap french vanilla so I finally got to order the RF SC French Vanilla and some other flavors I have been wanting to try from them like their butter pecan pie to replace butter toffee in the above recipe, their vanilla ice cream, golden cereal and frosted cereal (and re-upped some flavors I was running low on). Next time I order from them I will be trying their funnel cake and elephant ear. The new RF SC 50ml bottles are excellent BTW. Great caps and needle dripper tips.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I mix more testers than actual recipes lol. I'm at it again tonight, all these 10ML per-
  • INW-Shisha Orange
  • INW-Vanilla Cream
  • WF-Tahitian Vanilla Cream
  • FLV-Vanilla Puddin
  • VTA- Chocolate Base (clear)
  • VTA- Chocolate Mouse
  • VTA- Chocolate Custard
  • FW-Candy Cane
  • FW-Cinnamon Roll
  • FW-Honey
  • FW-Milk
  • FW-Peach
  • FW-Orange (Natural)
  • FW-Big Stick
  • FW-Beetle Juice
  • FW-Unicorn Vomit
  • FW-Tropical Cream Breaze

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I mix more testers than actual recipes lol. I'm at it again tonight, all these 10ML per-
  • INW-Shisha Orange
  • INW-Vanilla Cream
  • WF-Tahitian Vanilla Cream
  • FLV-Vanilla Puddin
  • VTA- Chocolate Base (clear)
  • VTA- Chocolate Mouse
  • VTA- Chocolate Custard
  • FW-Candy Cane
  • FW-Cinnamon Roll
  • FW-Honey
  • FW-Milk
  • FW-Peach
  • FW-Orange (Natural)
  • FW-Big Stick
  • FW-Beetle Juice
  • FW-Unicorn Vomit
  • FW-Tropical Cream Breaze
Phew! I wish I had that much dedication. I definitely should be doing this a lot more than I do. Most of the time, I just wing it....or go by someone else’s notes.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Actually today is day 4 on my @wildgypsy70 Nilla Cake V5, and it has become something wonderful, even with the substitutions I made. For my own personal taste, I might add another 0.25% of sweetener, just one more drop in 10-11ml, but think that's the only change I'd make at this point.

I can see where this could be a base for all kinds of great cake recipes. The flavor of cake is really there today, and @wildgypsy70 you did a great job with this one! Thank you!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about this.....

TFA Kentucky bourbon 1%
Fa Caramel 1%
Caps Vanilla Custard v1 2%
FW Butter Pecan 2%
FLV Eggnog .25%
RF French Toast 3%
FA Blood Orange .25%
FA Cinnamon Ceylon .5%

Maybe? I dunno......:D
Could be a start. I'm hearing good things about the Black Label French Toast from RF, but of course I don't have it. I gave the regular French toast I had away, didn't care for it. I think the FW butter pecan would get drowned out at 2%, one of my favorites but not one of their stronger ones. Maybe with a pecan praline to give it some "oomph"?
And of course I still don't have egg nog. :tantrum:

VU Sponsors