Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is the listed ingredients to the OG. Try to crack it lol!

Ingredients
Vegetable Glycerine (50%) , Propylene Glycol (50%) , Nicotine [CAS: 54-11-5] (0.6%) , Meringue Flavouring (0.3%) , Lemon Tart Flavouring (0.3%) , Biscuit Flavouring (0.2%) , Other Flavourings (0.2%) .

https://groceries.asda.com/product/...ner-lady-lemon-tart-eliquid-6mg/1000039942577
Thanks! Trying to crack the other flavorings. Wonder what other Biscuit’s Are out there besides INW? It’s very prominent in the OG. The smell is heavenly!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! Trying to crack the other flavorings. Wonder what other Biscuit’s Are out there besides INW? It’s very prominent in the OG. The smell is heavenly!
It has to be a SC type brand. The % rate is 0.2%. It could not be tpa or capella since they require more % to flavor. I wonder what "other" flavorings could be in it. Like EM or?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My states New law! Dickheads!
South Australia will also prohibit people within its borders from making online e-cigarette purchases from interstate or overseas, with enforcement officers to monitor and prosecute anyone selling into SA in line with the existing online tobacco ban.
https://amp.abc.net.au/article/10616444

This really stinks. I'm surprised, too; somehow I thought your government was more tolerant than this.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Long overdue mixing session this morning, mixed 30ml each of (adapted) Deep Fried Oreo and Pink Bubblegum, and my own Praline Cream. Mixed a 10ml tester of Hacklespim Danish (that's an apple/cinnamon/cream cheese/lemon/marshmallow danish inspired by @LeanPipe ). It's pretty good for a first try with no steep time.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Mrs. Vaperoxx mixed up these...
d711b724c2d266383049aeb70174b9f4.jpg

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jungle flavors have biscuit.
It has to be a SC type brand. The % rate is 0.2%. It could not be tpa or capella since they require more % to flavor. I wonder what "other" flavorings could be in it. Like EM or?
You are probably right, or it's a lemon flavor. Maybe she uses vta LMP?
@wildgypsy70 might be able to crack the code. I must admit that I am shocked at the low %.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Long overdue mixing session this morning, mixed 30ml each of (adapted) Deep Fried Oreo and Pink Bubblegum, and my own Praline Cream. Mixed a 10ml tester of Hacklespim Danish (that's an apple/cinnamon/cream cheese/lemon/marshmallow danish inspired by @LeanPipe ). It's pretty good for a first try with no steep time.
Hacklespim Danish! Lol what does hacklespim mean? If you think my vape mixtures are different, you need to try my raw onion, tobasco sauce and grated apple sandwiches lol.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hacklespim Danish! Lol what does hacklespim mean? If you think my vape mixtures are different, you need to try my raw onion, tobasco sauce and grated apple sandwiches lol.

It's a made-up word. Started abbreviating the different ingredients in the mix a-apple, cc-cream cheese, le-lemon, spi-spice, m-marshmallow then spelled it the way it would be pronounced. acclespim=Hacklespim

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
damn, those cookies made me hungry = chocolate éclair ice cream bar

You did WHAT? Meanie.

ETA: I was wondering why no one has mentioned chocolate chip cookie juice. Or was I just not here for that conversation?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
hey, does hillbilly mixing count in here ?

I am getting low on regular juice. so I am testing some samples I got. grape berry from vapemall, not for me. so I put some spearmint from CENTRAL VAPOR in there with it. rolled it around. not the greatest, ok, kinda sucks.

Haven't tried spearmint with grape (don't like spearmint) but I really do like peppermint and grape. Have to go a bit easy on the mint, though - not half and half by any means.

Seems to me, if you mix two or more compounds together to make something different, that's "mixing," so yeah, I'd say it counts.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get all mine from Hiliq. It's always good quality, 1litre of 100mg for under $100 shipped FedEx or TNT. Arrives in 4 days and labelled as PG.
@laurie9300 , Thanks for the tip. I will save about sixty bucks if I get the litre and with postage included.
Do you know if they offer free shipping over certain amount, or coupon code please?
Don't mean to sound like such a tight arse lol.

laurie9300

Member For 5 Years
@laurie9300 , Thanks for the tip. I will save about sixty bucks if I get the litre and with postage included.
Do you know if they offer free shipping over certain amount, or coupon code please?
Don't mean to sound like such a tight arse lol.
You just missed the free shipping, it only happens once a year.......

HiLIQAussie code will give you 15% - but you have to register and set your AU address first.

I don't know if your into nic salts (I'm not), but HILIQ have just released theirs, and they are getting rave reviews on our Aussie Forum.

Search vapinginaustralia forum if your interested in joining a more local group?

laurie9300

Member For 5 Years

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You just missed the free shipping, it only happens once a year.......

HiLIQAussie code will give you 15% - but you have to register and set your AU address first.

I don't know if your into nic salts (I'm not), but HILIQ have just released theirs, and they are getting rave reviews on our Aussie Forum.

Search vapinginaustralia forum if your interested in joining a more local group?
Thanks Laurie for the code! I will check out the forum also.
I don't understand nic salts, I kind of just stayed with the nicotine I know how to use and like.
Bargain with the 15%. Thanks heaps.
Anyone notice this adds up to 101.4% ???
No I didn't notice lol. They are probably lying about everything then, don't want people to crack their recipe lol

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is one flavor on my wish list.
I mixed with it today. Did a Nonna's lemon marscopone cake. The marscopone is a cross between cream and cheesecake. Not too cheesy, not vanilla, quite nice when I licked it off my knuckle. No chemical or alcohol taste. Might get richer with a steep. The vta sour lemon is very nice. Not too sour, kind of sharp and juicy. I am thinking that it is the lemon they use in their lmp.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not trying to copy Dinner Lady lemon tart. However, I'm working on a Lemon Tart recipe so I'm finding a interest on the clones. I'm going to order Wonder Flavors shortbread cookie. To follow a real "cooking" recipe one uses a shortbread crust. In addition, the filling is egg based with real lemon, a touch of vanilla and lemon/orange zest and sugar. Powdered sugar for the top.

Edit: I might order Inawera shortbread cookie as well.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not trying to copy Dinner Lady lemon tart. However, I'm working on a Lemon Tart recipe so I'm finding a interest on the clones. I'm going to order Wonder Flavors shortbread cookie. To follow a real "cooking" recipe one uses a shortbread crust. In addition, the filling is egg based with real lemon, a touch of vanilla and lemon/orange zest and sugar. Powdered sugar for the top.

Isn’t the only place to get INW Shortbread is from Inawera?

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Sounds good! I really love OOO powdered sugar. I would put a little butter in there too. Vta sour lemon is very nice if you are looking for a lemon. Will you use custard?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Order INW Shortbread. It’s worth it. Butterier version of Biscuit. Possibly even sweeter? Just by a touch.

VU Sponsors