“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Very quick new little mix I tried and wanted to share as even off the shake it's real nice.

JF Cookie Butter 2%
FA Cookie 1%
FW Butter Pecan 1%
CAP Pralines and Cream 2%

YUM!
This looks nice! Not like I need to mix anything, but I just might do this one.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Guys.....some of these new WF are ???

WF Philly Butter Cake 2%. Super buttery yellow pound cake, touch of cream cheese twang, slightly undercooked and gooey with a good hit of vanilla. You could vape this solo, no problem.

WF Crumble Topping 1-2%. Got a recipe that needs a crumble topping? This is it! Crumbly, brown sugary goodness. No spice notes.

WF Buttermilk 1-2%. Spot on buttermilk. Touch of tang. Creamy. Could be super useful in bakeries, custards, yogurts, etc...buttermilk pie, anyone?

WF Sugar Cookie 1-2%. I really like this one. Could(?) overtake Caps as the sugar cookie supreme. Vanilla, sugary goodness. Doesn't quite have the texture Caps gives, but if it doesn’t fade? Could be the new winner.

Last edited:

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

WF Philly Butter Cake 2%. Super buttery yellow pound cake, touch of cream cheese twang, slightly undercooked and gooey with a good hit of vanilla. You could vape this solo, no problem.

WF Crumble Topping 1-2%. Got a recipe that needs a crumble topping? This is it! Crumbly, brown sugary goodness. No spice notes.

WF Buttermilk 1-2%. Spot on buttermilk. Touch of tang. Creamy. Could be super useful in bakeries, custards, yogurts, etc...buttermilk pie, anyone?

WF Sugar Cookie 1-2%. I really like this one. Could(?) overtake Caps as the sugar cookie supreme. Vanilla, sugary goodness. Doesn't quite have the texture Caps gives, but if it doesn’t fade? Could be the new winner.
ordering now. WOHOO!!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ordering now. WOHOO!!
Dude, fire, I’m telling you, ?!

Citrus(5fruits)=Five Alive drink
Egg yolk=eggy(duh), creamy, a little sweet. Could be very useful for bakeries.
Grape Juice=grape Kool Aid
Raspberry Jelly Bean=niche, but a perfectly wonderful jelly bean.
Portugese Egg Tart=nice baked custard with crust. Needs help, but a very good start point.
Banana Nut Bread=better than TFA. More walnut. Better banana.

I'm still working through SFTing them, but I haven’t got a loser yet.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, fire, I’m telling you, ?!

Citrus(5fruits)=Five Alive drink
Egg yolk=eggy(duh), creamy, a little sweet. Could be very useful for bakeries.
Grape Juice=grape Kool Aid
Raspberry Jelly Bean=niche, but a perfectly wonderful jelly bean.
Portugese Egg Tart=nice baked custard with crust. Needs help, but a very good start point.
Banana Nut Bread=better than TFA. More walnut. Better banana.

I'm still working through SFTing them, but I haven’t got a loser yet.
I am grabbing the other ones you mentioned and the banana nut bread for sure. Egg yolk sounds good with some custard so I will probably have to grab that one too.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, a bit off the mixing topic, but maybe some of you have run into the issue. I dropped my Therion 75c and it pixelated and just started oozing black into the screen hahah. Anyone know the best way to go about fixing this, I can always just plug it in to change the settings, but I like to have a screen.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am grabbing the other ones you mentioned and the banana nut bread for sure. Egg yolk sounds good with some custard so I will probably have to grab that one too.
I could see the egg yolk being very useful in custards or bakeries or even breakfasts. French toast, anyone?
Also forgot Baked Pineapple.....baked, syrupy pineapple with a hint of caramelization. Maybe needs a touch more. Pineapple upside down cake! It would work perfectly.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could see the egg yolk being very useful in custards or bakeries or even breakfasts. French toast, anyone?
Also forgot Baked Pineapple.....baked, syrupy pineapple with a hint of caramelization. Maybe needs a touch more. Pineapple upside down cake! It would work perfectly.
Oooh french toast. I didn't even think of that. How are the breads? Did you try those at all?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oooh french toast. I didn't even think of that. How are the breads? Did you try those at all?
I have them sitting. Off smell and back of hand, they’re both going to be useful. All those bread, butter and jelly profiles are gonna be a little easier if you’re going from scratch. The sweet bread(kinda reminds me of Hawaiian bread?)could be a French Toast base.....add some custard, cinnamon, egg yolk.....bang!

I splurged and got the combo pack. Figured I’d eventually get them all, anyway. The only one missing is the Amaretto, which I’m very interested in getting.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have them sitting. Off smell and back of hand, they’re both going to be useful. All those bread, butter and jelly profiles are gonna be a little easier if you’re going from scratch. The sweet bread(kinda reminds me of Hawaiian bread?)could be a French Toast base.....add some custard, cinnamon, egg yolk.....bang!

I splurged and got the combo pack. Figured I’d eventually get them all, anyway. The only one missing is the Amaretto, which I’m very interested in getting.
In hindsight I probably should have just done that. I always forget to order something every time. I was out of FA Marshmallow and CAP NYC Cheesecake and I got the marshmallow and forgot the cheesecake.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Also, a bit off the mixing topic, but maybe some of you have run into the issue. I dropped my Therion 75c and it pixelated and just started oozing black into the screen hahah. Anyone know the best way to go about fixing this, I can always just plug it in to change the settings, but I like to have a screen.

It looks like the screens on those DNA 75C boards wouldn't be all that hard to replace. Used to be you could buy a replacement color screen on eBay, but you know what happened with that. I imagine you could still find the part, though, maybe even directly from Evolv if nowhere else. @f1r3b1rd might know for sure.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Your beautiful descriptions of these two made me add them to my Wish List! ;)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just finished doing a little bit of mixing: one new mix, an Orange Pound Cake (not the one Vaperoxx did, this one's a new recipe I developed); and four refills of favorites, which were Quincy, Nutty Coconut, Clove Gum, and Dubble Bubble. That's the most I've mixed at one time in a while.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looking to stock up on Hangsen Essence RY4 Concentrate for DIY, can't seem to find much of it. Do not want Chinese sites.

Is this about the best deal?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looking to stock up on Hangsen Essence RY4 Concentrate for DIY, can't seem to find much of it. Do not want Chinese sites.

Is this about the best deal?
Probably? Recently, I’ve heard Hangsen is becoming harder to find. Might wanna splurge, just in case.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Enough with NASCAR and baseball, you need to get to mixing @CaFF! Priorities man, priorities... :giggle:

Well, I DO have like 13 bottles of other stuff that are full....or mostly so. ;)

No NASCAR today, so I guess I'll have to mix up a few things...just too warm to think straight.
Milly is hiding in the nice and cool closet..wish I fit in there with her.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Y'all tell me why this is.

I can never, I repeat NEVER, get all the flavors I need from one friggin place.

I am not asking for much. I need FE Lemon, OOO Powdered Sugar, and Inw Shortbread. For Pete's sake.

@wildgypsy70 do I recall you saying one time that SC Lemon is the same as FE Lemon? If that's true, I can place an order at BCF. If not, I'm going to go find the deep end, and jump off it. It shouldn't be this hard to get three damn flavors.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I am not asking for much. I need FE Lemon, OOO Powdered Sugar, and Inw Shortbread. For Pete's sake.

@wildgypsy70 do I recall you saying one time that SC Lemon is the same as FE Lemon? If that's true, I can place an order at BCF. If not, I'm going to go find the deep end, and jump off it. It shouldn't be this hard to get three damn flavors.
I have read that numerous times. From what I’ve heard, they’re just renamed/bottled.

I’d go for it. But if you reeeeeeeeally want to be sure, I have both and can do a side by side. But not until after I get home from food shopping;) I’d be more than happy to!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have read that numerous times. From what I’ve heard, they’re just renamed/bottled.

I’d go for it. But if you reeeeeeeeally want to be sure, I have both and can do a side by side. But not until after I get home from food shopping;) I’d be more than happy to!

I appreciate the offer, but you don't need to do all that. I'll order it and move on to the next thing. :)

Thanks my buddy!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I agree. Seems like there is always one flavor that I have to get somewhere else. Boo. Let me know about the SC Lemon please :) That FE one is some good stuff and of course you can only get it at Flavor Jungle.( ECX) Again, boo

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@wildgypsy70 you have any recipes with those new wonder flavors i can try out? I got them in, but work is so incredibly busy right now I don't really have time to do SFT on anything. I am going to whip up a few things later today, but if you have anything that you have been working with in the 365 days of recipes, all tips would be much appreciated

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone tried the Flavorah Watermelon. I wan't to make up Wayne's Watermalone as LB is OOS and have been for quite some time. Here is his recipe for the stuff, which I love
Cap Double Apple 4%
FLV Watermelon 3% ( this seems really high for a FLV ) but it is what is called for.
TPA Dragonfruit 2%
FLV Wild Melon 1%
Cap SS .05%

I would need to get the double apple, the watermelon and the Cap SS.
I can't believe it would be much different with SD Sweetener but I want it spot on :)

Also, if any of you like watermelon and have not tried the watermalone, DO IT............You can thank me later. Stuff is fabulous

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@wildgypsy70 you have any recipes with those new wonder flavors i can try out? I got them in, but work is so incredibly busy right now I don't really have time to do SFT on anything. I am going to whip up a few things later today, but if you have anything that you have been working with in the 365 days of recipes, all tips would be much appreciated
I do! Surprisingly, I didn’t post either of them. Huh. Lol. I don’t know why I didn’t, but here they are! I haven’t done a ton with them yet....trying to get this pop up thing off the ground, lately. But I have some ideas.....
4A1F9478-CA97-4ACC-8EB1-060812B4332F.pngB3BB945E-AF60-43E0-97CB-577EDF172D52.png

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone tried the Flavorah Watermelon. I wan't to make up Wayne's Watermalone as LB is OOS and have been for quite some time. Here is his recipe for the stuff, which I love
Cap Double Apple 4%
FLV Watermelon 3% ( this seems really high for a FLV ) but it is what is called for.
TPA Dragonfruit 2%
FLV Wild Melon 1%
Cap SS .05%

I would need to get the double apple, the watermelon and the Cap SS.
I can't believe it would be much different with SD Sweetener but I want it spot on :)

Also, if any of you like watermelon and have not tried the watermalone, DO IT............You can thank me later. Stuff is fabulous
I love this stuff! Haven’t mixed it in a while. FLV watermelon, from what I remember, is candyish, artificial, soft, a bit floral, a touch green and weak(hence, the 3%). The wild melon fills in all the gaps and creates a fuller watermelon taste.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love this stuff! Haven’t mixed it in a while. FLV watermelon, from what I remember, is candyish, artificial, soft, a bit floral, a touch green and weak(hence, the 3%). The wild melon fills in all the gaps and creates a fuller watermelon taste.
Thanks so much. Off I go :)

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is defintely spot on. Very candyish and weak for FLV. 3% FLV Watermelon and 0.75% - 1% FLV Wild Melon go very well together.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I needed to make up some of my pineapple ejuice and I was out of the FA Champagne that I use. Okay, I have inawera sparkling wine. How much different could that be right? ...................Oh god, no, just no :facepalm: I will let it sit for awhile, but I have suspicion that's going down the sink.................Oh come on, fess up. I KNOW someone else has done this.

TLDR: Don't mess with a good thing

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I needed to make up some of my pineapple ejuice and I was out of the FA Champagne that I use. Okay, I have inawera sparkling wine. How much different could that be right? ...................Oh god, no, just no :facepalm: I will let it sit for awhile, but I have suspicion that's going down the sink.................Oh come on, fess up. I KNOW someone else has done this.

TLDR: Don't mess with a good thing
Never tried the INW, but I use the FA in a couple of recipes & have been happy with it too.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Strawberry S'mores

Butter my Biscuit (Molinberry) 2.5%
Cookie Butter (FW) 1%
Marshmallow (Candy) (SC) (WF) 2.5%
Chocolate Custard (VTA) 2.5%
Strawberry (Red Touch) (FA) 2%
Strawberry, Sweet (JF) 3%
Nutella Type (FW) 2%

Total flavors 15.5%

Can't do graham cracker! Blech! :)

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

S'more Berries Please

JF Cheesecake Graham Cracker 4%
FA Marshmallow 1.5%
JF Cocoa 1%
WF Chocolate Chunks 2%
FE Fresh Strawberry 1%
NWVG Flavors Strawberry 1.5%
Devon Cream 0.25% ( basically 1 drop per 10ml)
FLV Vanilla Pudding 1%

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna mix some struuberry custard later. An ode to pegleg Meg. Haven't had it in a long time.
2a0fccd4c4bdf197240e0579b33daac9.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

VU Sponsors