“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay, so here is my work in progress of the Speculaas ( Dutch Spice Cookie ) I am sure with some of our more experienced mixologists (no clue if that's a real word but it sounds cool ) Someone can get this cookie ( I still consider it a more of a biscuit ) nailed.

Chef's Biscuit ( Speculoos ) 3%
Caps Gingerbread 0.5%( I upped it a little )
TFA Holiday Spice 0.25%
Chef's Brown Sugar 0.5%
Rick's Sugar Mama 0.5% or sweetener of your choice ( you may not like it quite this sweet, so not necessarily needed )

Take it away my mixers! :)

On another note, I am very pleased with the flavorings I have gotten so far that are Chef's own line. Their Cheesecake is amazing and so little needed of these flavors. They truly are SC

Also, I got this the other day from Amazon, after someone over on ELR posted that this is what they have been using. This thing is great for blending and puts hardly any bubbles in the mix, the attachment I am using at least ( bonus ) and also blends my max VG juices without any trouble at all. ( another bonus ) Was only $8

View attachment 183685
I just watched Noted this morning. ID10-T mentioned a trick related to Caps Gingerbread. I think it was add a touch of LB Lava Cake to it to finish it. But I’m gonna have to go back and see exactly what he was referring to….to make it cakier(? Word? Probably not.) or to deepen the darkness of gingerbread.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just watched Noted this morning. ID10-T mentioned a trick related to Caps Gingerbread. I think it was add a touch of LB Lava Cake to it to finish it. But I’m gonna have to go back and see exactly what he was referring to….to make it cakier(? Word? Probably not.) or to deepen the darkness of gingerbread.
Interesting, I happen to have that flavor too! Cakier works for me :)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay, so here is my work in progress of the Speculaas ( Dutch Spice Cookie ) I am sure with some of our more experienced mixologists (no clue if that's a real word but it sounds cool ) Someone can get this cookie ( I still consider it a more of a biscuit ) nailed.

Chef's Biscuit ( Speculoos ) 3%
Caps Gingerbread 0.5%( I upped it a little )
TFA Holiday Spice 0.25%
Chef's Brown Sugar 0.5%
Rick's Sugar Mama 0.5% or sweetener of your choice ( you may not like it quite this sweet, so not necessarily needed )

Take it away my mixers! :)

On another note, I am very pleased with the flavorings I have gotten so far that are Chef's own line. Their Cheesecake is amazing and so little needed of these flavors. They truly are SC

Also, I got this the other day from Amazon, after someone over on ELR posted that this is what they have been using. This thing is great for blending and puts hardly any bubbles in the mix, the attachment I am using at least ( bonus ) and also blends my max VG juices without any trouble at all. ( another bonus ) Was only $8

View attachment 183685
Ok. So I picked up the Chefs flavors that I need to mix this. I wanted to mix it the way you did before messing around with it. I’ve heard really good things so far about the new flavors. @SessionDrummer seems to like them! Gimmie a couple of weeks and I’ll report back. Nudge me if you don’t hear from me. With the movie, I’ll be pretty off the radar for a bit.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mixed up a 120 ML of my LB Tobacco and I really need to experiment with some of my new flavors one of these days~!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok. So I picked up the Chefs flavors that I need to mix this. I wanted to mix it the way you did before messing around with it. I’ve heard really good things so far about the new flavors. @SessionDrummer seems to like them! Gimmie a couple of weeks and I’ll report back. Nudge me if you don’t hear from me. With the movie, I’ll be pretty off the radar for a bit.
Will do andddd Movie? are you filming :) I assume you meant move? Unless maybe you have been "discovered", will now become famous and we will never hear from you again. LOL Sorry, I'm in such a strange mood this morning. But all kidding aside, sounds good and yep his reviews over on ELR are what prompted me to pick up some of Chef's new line. I am not disappointed with them.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh sorry, I should have been more clear. Chef's over in the UK

Here is the link to the new line

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Will do andddd Movie? are you filming :) I assume you meant move? Unless maybe you have been "discovered", will now become famous and we will never hear from you again. LOL Sorry, I'm in such a strange mood this morning. But all kidding aside, sounds good and yep his reviews over on ELR are what prompted me to pick up some of Chef's new line. I am not disappointed with them.
Lol! No, my son and his business partner might become famous? They’re shooting(starting Monday)an indie movie for two weeks. They’re hoping to get into the festivals(VA Film Festival, Telluride, Sundance, etc).I’m providing food(aka Crafty) for the production. I’ll have a line in the credits, but no screen time for me.

I’m very much looking forward to new flavors…..even though I need them like a hole in the head. Lol.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol! No, my son and his business partner might become famous? They’re shooting(starting Monday)an indie movie for two weeks. They’re hoping to get into the festivals(VA Film Festival, Telluride, Sundance, etc).I’m providing food(aka Crafty) for the production. I’ll have a line in the credits, but no screen time for me.

I’m very much looking forward to new flavors…..even though I need them like a hole in the head. Lol.
Oh!! Well that's just exciting then, omg have fun!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I just went over to ivape supply to try and buy some bottles as I am almost out and they are quoting a price of $40 for shipping??? it's 100 plastic bottles, this can't be right. Has anyone ordered from them recently? I sure as hell am not paying that for $20 worth of bottles!

Any suggestions on where to buy 30ml bottles? Any info is greatly appreciated. If I can keep it under 50cents per that would be a bonus but I imagine they will be closer to a $1 ea and well, I can manage that too if need be.

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I just went over to ivape supply to try and buy some bottles as I am almost out and they are quoting a price of $40 for shipping??? it's 100 plastic bottles, this can't be right. Has anyone ordered from them recently? I sure as hell am not paying that for $20 worth of bottles!

Any suggestions on where to buy 30ml bottles? Any info is greatly appreciated. If I can keep it under 50cents per that would be a bonus but I imagine they will be closer to a $1 ea and well, I can manage that too if need be.

Looked on Amazon? That's where I've been getting mine for the last year.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
We its taken 3 months but i have gone from 18mg juice to 6 atm and my next two bottles i have mixed and waiting are 3. That will b as low as i go. The flavor is such a nite and day difference i have fallen in love with mixing again.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looked on Amazon? That's where I've been getting mine for the last year.
I did and I may have to go that route, or Ebay maybe. You know, I had emailed the guy asking why it was $40 shipping and he replied saying it was because of it needing an adult signature now with the new vape laws. Oh bullshit! Adult sig costs $12 freaking dollars, might be a little more but it sure as hell ain’t $40! Then he says if I want being that they are just bottles he will get me a better shipping price. So pay the $60 and he will refund me the difference. Hell no, that’s not gonna happen. Psh

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We its taken 3 months but i have gone from 18mg juice to 6 atm and my next two bottles i have mixed and waiting are 3. That will b as low as i go. The flavor is such a nite and day difference i have fallen in love with mixing again.
That is outstanding!! Good for you and congrats!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did and I may have to go that route, or Ebay maybe. You know, I had emailed the guy asking why it was $40 shipping and he replied saying it was because of it needing an adult signature now with the new vape laws. Oh bullshit! Adult sig costs $12 freaking dollars, might be a little more but it sure as hell ain’t $40! Then he says if I want being that they are just bottles he will get me a better shipping price. So pay the $60 and he will refund me the difference. Hell no, that’s not gonna happen. Psh

Adult sig is a $6 add on, think some are just taking advantage.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Adult sig is a $6 add on, think some are just taking advantage.
I agree, they are trying to scam folks that don't know any better. He could come back and say he will give me free shipping and I wouldn't buy them now, simply because of his tactics. Nope, I will find another place to buy them. Even if it means paying a little more.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

@debinnv This is where I get my bottles: https://www.hempnetix.com/bottles/plastic-ldpe-bottles.html This is a site spun off from Heartland Vapes so they can continue to ship post PACT act.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did some mixing today!

My OTR juices:
60 ml Goph's Monster Cookie + a 30 ml one shot
60 ml Goph's PS Shortcake + a 30 ml one shot
60 ml @Smoky Blue's Alpine Strawberry Napoleon
60 ml Mama J's Game Over Custard

And last but not least 60 ml @wildgypsy70's Crack Pie.

I finally got smart and now have all of my OTR (On The Road) juices made up as one shots so I won't need to dig out all of those individual flavors so often. :idea:

Who knows, I may even mix some more, but I needed to turn on my overhead fan for a bit. Fan + scale don't play well with each other...

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I get them off amazon. I think I paid $21 for 80 30ml bottles and had them next day

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed up a bunch of my creations today.

30 ml Cinfull Waffle
30 ml Bloody Pina Colada Ice Cream
30 ml PBS Tart
30 ml Bloody Margarita
50 ml All Creped Out

Also mixed up 250 ml of 3 mg/ml nic base.

Anyone else mixing??? Been kinda of quiet here...:sad:
I don’t think I’m mixing today, but a few recipes have popped up that I’m definitely interested in. I’ve been catering on the set of my sons film, so I’ve been doing 15 hour days. :cry:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don’t think I’m mixing today, but a few recipes have popped up that I’m definitely interested in. I’ve been catering on the set of my sons film, so I’ve been doing 15 hour days. :cry:
15 hour days are like work, eat, sleep. Lather, rinse, repeat... I was doing the long days when I was in Baton Rouge earlier this year. I've decided that I'm too old for that.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like fun, guess the flavor contest at Bull City. Me thinks @wllmc had something to do with this... I just hope it isn't Crab! :blech:

mail

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh my heavens, we are laaaaaaaame…..!

Or busy. Or whatever. Lol! I know I was busy. But I mixed! Today! Yay! Deb’s Speculoos recipe, a few of my own and Elvaperino’s newest offering. And I FINALLY got started(and finished) on some requests that have been hanging around since before the film. Post office, here I come!

And I’ve been restructuring my mixing area. I can finally separate my art desk from my mixing desk! Two desks! Yay! I’m pretty excited about it. I’ll post pictures when it’s finally done.

Anyone mixing anything interesting?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Haven't mixed a thing lately. Still vaping on the ever-decreasing amounts of stuff I mixed months ago, plus the juices I bought dirt-cheap from eliquidoverstock.com. At this rate I won't need to mix anything for about another year. Although....I might feel differently once I run completely out of bubblegum.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn.
Haven't mixed a thing lately. Still vaping on the ever-decreasing amounts of stuff I mixed months ago, plus the juices I bought dirt-cheap from eliquidoverstock.com. At this rate I won't need to mix anything for about another year. Although....I might feel differently once I run completely out of bubblegum.
I don’t need anything either, but I can’t help myself. Lol.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think when I do start mixing again, I'm going to stick with the recipes that are my favorites, and I'll try something new just every now and then. I have enough flavors that I really love, that I don't really need to do a lot of experimentation at this point. Plus I stocked up on the flavors that I need to make those recipes, so my "repertoire" will be reasonably stable.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think when I do start mixing again, I'm going to stick with the recipes that are my favorites, and I'll try something new just every now and then. I have enough flavors that I really love, that I don't really need to do a lot of experimentation at this point. Plus I stocked up on the flavors that I need to make those recipes, so my "repertoire" will be reasonably stable.
I am trying to do the same thing, but am trying to use flavors I have to create like 20 or so staple recipes that I will keep in my rotation. So until I get to that point I will keep creating things. I have way too many flavors and can't even find the time to SFT any of the new stuff I have slowly been acquiring.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If you had to limit yourselves to 15 or 20 mixes, what would they be? I need to make myself get specific with this, and observing conditions in the US right now, it might be a good idea for you guys to think about it as well.

Mine would be:

Candy Cane Cheesecake
Custard's Last Stand (strawberry custard) (not my recipe, I found it on ATF)
Lemon Sandy
Butter Pecan Sandy
Backyard Vanilla
HIC's Pink Bubblegum
Clove Bubblegum
Nutty Coconut
Yum Yums (non-cinnamon pastry/doughnut) (also not my recipe, also ATF)
Caramel Waffle Cappuccino
Cinnaflakes
Quincy
Chockamint
Dinner Mint
Fried Ice Cream and/or French Toast Ice Cream
Orange Pound Cake
Butter Cream Cookie
Big Red Gum
Praline Waffle

I do know one thing. I'm going to miss this Met4 Golden Ticket when it's all gone (and it nearly is). If I could come up with a close reproduction, I'd have to add that to my list as well.

ETA 8/14: I forgot to add my Sour Peach Gum to the list!

Last edited:

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you had to limit yourselves to 15 or 20 mixes, what would they be? I need to make myself get specific with this, and observing conditions in the US right now, it might be a good idea for you guys to think about it as well.

Mine would be:

Candy Cane Cheesecake
Lemon Sandy
Butter Pecan Sandy
Backyard Vanilla
HIC's Pink Bubblegum
Clove Bubblegum
Nutty Coconut
Cinnaflakes
Quincy
Chockamint
Dinner Mint
Orange Pound Cake
Butter Cream Cookie
Big Red Gum
Praline Waffle

I do know one thing. I'm going to miss this Met4 Golden Ticket when it's all gone (and it nearly is). If I could come up with a close reproduction, I'd have to add that to my list as well.
I tried that Yum Yums recipe as well. It was pretty good.

I'm only at 5 recipes right now lol.

Nick Evans - Greg's Caramel Custard Donut
Strawberries n Cream (a recipe I very slightly adapted from another recipe, Red Light District on ATF)
Creamy Cookies (my recipe)
Nilla Custard (my recipe)
Hawaiian Pog (Wayne's adaptation but I replaced a couple of ingredients)

I've got a few in the works that I am hoping could make the list, I think part of my problem is that I really enjoy vaping new stuff. I usually will make a recipe and vape it and it is good, but probably not the best version it could be, and then move on to something else instead of tweaking and perfecting. I guess I need to change my approach if I want to reach my goal of 20 or so staples.

1628088831100.png

This is one is really great. I have just been making a huge one shot of it so I can have it on hand at all times. I was out of Custard Premium and didn't have Shisha Vanilla so I swapped the custard prem. from the original recipe to VC2 from TPA (at the creator's suggestion) and used vanilla cream extra at 1.5% and the result was excellent so I just kept it the way it was. I've never tried the original so I can't say which is best.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Mine would be:

Candy Cane Cheesecake
Lemon Sandy
Butter Pecan Sandy
Backyard Vanilla
HIC's Pink Bubblegum
Clove Bubblegum
Nutty Coconut
Cinnaflakes
Quincy
Chockamint
Dinner Mint
Orange Pound Cake
Butter Cream Cookie
Big Red Gum
Praline Waffle

I can’t…..I just can’t. Lol!!!! Plus, I have sooooo many flavors(and back ups of my favorites) that I’m probably good for a very long while.

I picked up Golden Ticket a while back. It really is good! I might try to give it a whirl? After I’m done doing a few other things. It’s an old one, yes? Caps, TFA and FW probably. We should put our heads together on this one. Maaaaaaybe it has the sacred Chocolate Fudge Brownie! Lol!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I tried that Yum Yums recipe as well. It was pretty good.

I'm only at 5 recipes right now lol.

Nick Evans - Greg's Caramel Custard Donut
Strawberries n Cream (a recipe I very slightly adapted from another recipe, Red Light District on ATF)
Creamy Cookies (my recipe)
Nilla Custard (my recipe)
Hawaiian Pog (Wayne's adaptation but I replaced a couple of ingredients)

I've got a few in the works that I am hoping could make the list, I think part of my problem is that I really enjoy vaping new stuff. I usually will make a recipe and vape it and it is good, but probably not the best version it could be, and then move on to something else instead of tweaking and perfecting. I guess I need to change my approach if I want to reach my goal of 20 or so staples.

View attachment 184857

This is one is really great. I have just been making a huge one shot of it so I can have it on hand at all times. I was out of Custard Premium and didn't have Shisha Vanilla so I swapped the custard prem. from the original recipe to VC2 from TPA (at the creator's suggestion) and used vanilla cream extra at 1.5% and the result was excellent so I just kept it the way it was. I've never tried the original so I can't say which is best.
I’ve had the OG Red Light District. It’s really really good. Better than Rose Milk, IMO. But your swaps look good and I might try it that way.

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 183685
Does that whisk attachment fit through a chubby gorilla neck without touching?

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Mine would be:

Candy Cane Cheesecake
Lemon Sandy
Butter Pecan Sandy
Backyard Vanilla
HIC's Pink Bubblegum
Clove Bubblegum
Nutty Coconut
Cinnaflakes
Quincy
Chockamint
Dinner Mint
Orange Pound Cake
Butter Cream Cookie
Big Red Gum
Praline Waffle

In 5 months of mixing OP's recipes my favorites so far are in no particular order:

Slushy's Red Light District #3 & Carnival King
Heatho's PB Milkshake V2 & V3
VaporGuildRecipes' Werthers Candy (misspelled as Worthers)
ID10-T's Pina Colada & Daenerys' Milk AKA Mother Of Dragons' Milk
Graham's Tigers Ex
Overdrip's Yellow White And Blue Cheesecake
DTF's Beginner Blueberry Custard
Max Savage's Lime Drink
Folkart's Psycho V2 & The Real Cookies and Cream
Manson's Royal Butterscotch
Rocky Toony's Wild Watermelon (FLV) & Pecan Sandies

DOD Tweaked Obsidian w/1% Butterscotch, Pog & either his King's
Custard, Kreed's Kustard or Lukeloop's Yellow Matter Custard

I could settle for nothing but 20 Developed recipes of my choosing but my favorites so far are
Sadboy Remix, Drenched Cookies, Platinum Blush, Jesus Cookie, their recent BB Crumble, Pebbles,
Morning Mocha, Pez, Orange Creamsicle so on and so on
EDIT: just started some of their Yogi Granola Bar yesterday - included for sure

No way my definitive list of favorites but I saved this as a .txt file for quick reference

another edit: almost forgot Lynda Marie's Orange you a custard? <-damn impressive 25ml disappeared in 24hrs

Last edited:

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Missed one of my favorites

Only 20? Really?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I thought 20 was pretty generous. In my own thinking, coming up to this wall we're about to hit of not being able to get vape gear and supplies, I have had the thought that I maybe should stock up on specific supplies in case in the future I can only mix ONE flavor (which for me would be pink bubblegum) - a year or so ago we said, well, we can always get stuff from China, and they won't mess with mixing supplies, and we'll always be able to get flavors, and we've been WRONG about some of those things. Going forward we don't know what else we might be wrong about, because there's a damn machine that is after us and there's no denying that.

Besides which, it was only a suggested mental exercise, to get people to think about their own stashes and preferences and do some planning for the future. If it's ridiculous to you, then don't do it. Easy peasy, no worries, and all that.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My recent mix. I'm vaping this today after letting it sit 2 weeks. I liked it even after 5 days though.

RY4 with Vanilla Ice Cream

DIYFS Holy Holy Grail RY4 V1 (yes I still have some ) 2.5%
SSA Ice Cream Vanilla 2%
SSA Whipped Cream 0.5%
SSA Milky Caramel Fudge 0.5%
Sugar Mama Sweetener 0.5%

So freaking good! Be warned, it is sweet. Or to me at least. I like it sweet :)

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does that whisk attachment fit through a chubby gorilla neck without touching?
Well it won't fit in a 30ml Gorilla. let me see if I have a 60ml bottle to try

It does fit in a 60ml and I stand corrected I can get it into a 30ml. Not sure what you mean by touching the edges, It does hit the inner edge of the bottle neck when inserting it, but it goes in easily enough. I am real happy with this little mixer and I am going to order a backup next month. Now the whisk part will not fit in either bottle, that attachment is too large.

IMG_20210814_111416430.jpg

IMG_20210814_111637904.jpg

Attachment on the far left is the only one that will fit inside the bottles. Hope that helps answer your question about it :)

IMG_20210814_112453530.jpg

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I thought 20 was pretty generous. In my own thinking, coming up to this wall we're about to hit of not being able to get vape gear and supplies, I have had the thought that I maybe should stock up on specific supplies in case in the future I can only mix ONE flavor (which for me would be pink bubblegum) - a year or so ago we said, well, we can always get stuff from China, and they won't mess with mixing supplies, and we'll always be able to get flavors, and we've been WRONG about some of those things. Going forward we don't know what else we might be wrong about, because there's a damn machine that is after us and there's no denying that.

Besides which, it was only a suggested mental exercise, to get people to think about their own stashes and preferences and do some planning for the future. If it's ridiculous to you, then don't do it. Easy peasy, no worries, and all that.
IMO, it’s not ridiculous….I just can’t do it! Lol! I’ve really never been able to do the ADV thing. There’s just so much good stuff out there!

And I agree….we really don’t know what’s next. And we have been wrong, in the past, about what’s going to be available. It’s smart to stock up on your favorites while you can. Who knows what could happen next.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My recent mix. I'm vaping this today after letting it sit 2 weeks. I liked it even after 5 days though.

RY4 with Vanilla Ice Cream

DIYFS Holy Holy Grail RY4 V1 (yes I still have some ) 2.5%
SSA Ice Cream Vanilla 2%
SSA Whipped Cream 0.5%
SSA Milky Caramel Fudge 0.5%
Sugar Mama Sweetener 0.5%

So freaking good! Be warned, it is sweet. Or to me at least. I like it sweet :)
Ooooo, I have all this! Yum!

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I wasn't trying to bust your balls. I understand it was a mental exercise. EDIT - and it was sorta fun
I'm with @wildgypsy70 though, variety is the spice of life.
I have 90 different recipes in my "winners" folder since I started mixing OP's this March.
I've only mixed about a half dozen of those more than once. Too many new & exciting mixes to try.

I could settle for single flavor FW Butterscotch 10% and MBV Hawk Sauce 10% (I stocked over 300ml of that flavoring JIC) and my 2 banger if I had to. I'd be pissed but I could get by on just those 3 if a time traveler sneezed and fucked up the timeline and all the other flavors just poofed out of existence or something.
My favorite simple mix for over 5 years now - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/2...offee_developed2bangerwaylate_by_mowgli_vapes

Last edited:

VU Sponsors