Become a Patron!

The March Mixing Challenge! Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
would be great to have a mod team Mate :cheers: if you can rope Huck, Teresa, 5150 in just think of that set up!

If you cant maybe someone else can :teehee:
That would be awesome!

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Well, is it possible for somebody with no exp or any of the equipment to participate?

I can always head to the local shop and have them whip me up a sample of whatever the team is workin on. Though I am sure the quality will be inferior.

If I qualify, I would like to join a team needing a new mixer. First post first serve.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, is it possible for somebody with no exp or any of the equipment to participate?

I can always head to the local shop and have them whip me up a sample of whatever the team is workin on. Though I am sure the quality will be inferior.

If I qualify, I would like to join a team needing a new mixer. First post first serve.
Yes. You can help with ideas! You’ll learn a lot about mixing from this challenge!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Willing to send pm a couple recipes to prove my merit! Or just whip up this

Creme Brulee (VT) - 2%
Coconut - 1.25%
Cream Fresh - .75%
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) - 4%

A little play on my one from the Purevapes thread.

Have you noted that one @wildgypsy70 shhhhhh we might need all the help we can get against this lot

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you noted that one @wildgypsy70 shhhhhh we might need all the help we can get against this lot
I left that there for everyone to vape on while they get their teams together. HAHA. It's pretty darn good. I've got it going in the Dead Rabbit right now and I'm thoroughly satisfied. VT Creme Brule blows that INW one out of the water. If you want to turn it into a little more of a creme brule cheesecake then drop that VIC down to 2% and add in some HS Italian Cream at like 1% and keep the rest.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I left that there for everyone to vape on while they get their teams together. HAHA. It's pretty darn good. I've got it going in the Dead Rabbit right now and I'm thoroughly satisfied. VT Creme Brule blows that INW one out of the water. If you want to turn it into a little more of a creme brule cheesecake then drop that VIC down to 2% and add in some HS Italian Cream at like 1% and keep the rest.

I’ve been out of the mixing game for a while is there an updated list somewhere for the short names? Kinda landed on the flavours I like and just stuck there

My knowledge of concentrate brands extends as far as FA, Cap, TFA, FW, INW, Flavorah <whatever the short name is for that one :giggle:

I’m gonna learn a lot this month me thinks

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve been out of the mixing game for a while is there an updated list somewhere for the short names? Kinda landed on the flavours I like and just stuck there

My knowledge of concentrate brands extends as far as FA, Cap, TFA, FW, INW, Flavorah <whatever the short name is for that one :giggle:

VT - Vape Train Australia
FLV - Flavorah
HS - Hangsen
RF - Real Flavors
JF - Jungle Flavors
OOO - One on One
LB - Liquid Barn
DIYFS - DIY Flavorshack
WF - Wonder Flavors

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

There are some really good flavors outside of those major players. @wildgypsy70 has a good post in one of my threads here about some great stuff in these other lines

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hangsen-vt-real-flavors-sc-ooo-oh-my.463354/#post-2404039

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bumpin this question back up. If we have an odd lot join in would an incomplete team still be allowed?
Yes, but we would like to have complete teams, if possible. I know that may not work out. Let’s get closer to March before worrying about that. No one will be left without a team!!!

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Yes, but we would like to have complete teams, if possible. I know that may not work out. Let’s get closer to March before worrying about that. No one will be left without a team!!!
Sounds good. It wasnt mentioned and I didnt think an odd lot team would be DQed for missin a person. If it ever crossed anybody's mind then your response will put them at ease.

Now, I get to be the proverbial fat kid who gets picked last on a team lol :D

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Does it really matter who we choose as a team leader? Do they have any type of special privileges or is it more of just a requirement?

Requirement only doesn’t matter who is it ...ideally team leader is the person who will be happy to organise and arrange a place to discuss for your team (PM/Skype perhaps), move the team forward and submit the teams final recipe when it’s ready :)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Requirement only doesn’t matter who is it ...ideally team leader is the person who will be happy to organise and arrange a place to discuss for your team (PM/Skype perhaps), move the team forward and submit the teams final recipe when it’s ready :)
All of this.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will let them decide. Thanks for clearing that up though. I'm just excited to take you all to school.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I say we put @Mykreign as leader.
tenor.gif

I do have a couple fun ideas to come up with recipes as a group!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tenor.gif

I do have a couple fun ideas to come up with recipes as a group!
I also am thinking, taking notes, being a bad "employee" (thankfully i basically work for me), and have nothing but juice ideas pumping through my veins. I am going to spend all day Sunday mixing and just ordered some stuff flavors from one of our generous sponsors, got some vaperstek nic, am all stocked up on PG and VG and am ready to duke it out.

VU Sponsors