Become a Patron!

The March Mixing Challenge! Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also am thinking, taking notes, being a bad "employee" (thankfully i basically work for me), and have nothing but juice ideas pumping through my veins. I am going to spend all day Sunday mixing and just ordered some stuff flavors from one of our generous sponsors, got some vaperstek nic, am all stocked up on PG and VG and am ready to duke it out.
I wish I could get some flavors and nic already and start experimenting. Unfortunately I have to wait. I usually get Vaperstek nic myself. Throat Hit nic is decent price and no pepper taste to it. Has a good throat hit to it though.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

Ronald Bryant

Member For 4 Years
Hello, everyone!

It’s time to get ready for the first mixing challenge! For this challenge, the VU community will form teams and compete against the Challenge Team! Fabulous prizes await the winning team! Woo hoo!

The criteria for each team is as follows.....

1. Teams must be made up of 4 members.
2. Teams must have one new mixer or a not-yet-but-interested-in-DIY member.
3. Teams must have a captain.
4. Teams must have a name and roster list.
5. If you really wanna get creative, your team can have a logo!
6. All above information must be dropped in this thread.

More details to come in March!
Although I am really a newbie now I have made my own recipies years ago. How do I sign up? Do I just join and will I be put on a team? Thank You

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Although I am really a newbie now I have made my own recipies years ago. How do I sign up? Do I just join and will I be put on a team? Thank You
Welcome to VU Ronald.
No list, just members forming teams of four. The thread will pick-up and more people will be looking for additional teammates.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL. That is some good ole fashioned Maryland seafood pot. Shrimp, lobsters, corn, taters. OLD BAY. Ya know.
Are those black olives and pineapples in chili? Somebody is gettin an early start to creative recipes.

That right there is a good ole fashion New Orleans crawfish boil
Crawfish, mushrooms, corn, potato, garlic and sausage with some Zatarans crab boil.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well what I meant is a big ole pot of delicious seafood corn and potatoes is no different in Maryland of New Orleans, the cities are quite different. I've been to both.
I lived in Nola for most of my life and cooked in several restaurants over 20 years. The crabs are similar, the seafood influence on the food culture may be as well. From what I’ve hear from other restaurant folk, it certainly sounds to be.
We cook them for differently though, and some species that we get on the gulf coast aren’t that far north in the Atlantic.
Sorry, for the derail... back to mixing...

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I lived in Nola for most of my life and cooked in several restaurants over 20 years. The crabs are similar, the seafood influence on the food culture may be as well. From what I’ve hear from other restaurant folk, it certainly sounds to be.
We cook them for differently though, and some species that we get on the gulf coast aren’t that far north in the Atlantic.
Sorry, for the derail... back to mixing...
I will say and I mean this as nicely as possible, your lobsters are not as good as ours. I'm up in RI.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
That right there is a good ole fashion New Orleans crawfish boil
Crawfish, mushrooms, corn, potato, garlic and sausage with some Zatarans crab boil.
You had me on everything but the mushrooms, cant stand the damn things the same as squash or anything from that group of veggies.

@f1r3b1rd next challenge you host better have some of that crab pot as a prize lol. Yall are only a stones throw from me.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I was 6 in Az...me, dad, brother, uncle, neighbor guy and his kids, all went crawfishin', by hand. Came home with a 20gal can full. Then both extended families had Sunday cookout. Good times..
Best lobster was straight off the boat and steamed up at Boothbay Harbor, Maine. Local made butter...

Back to juice...I like some juice with a buttery finish.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Bumpin up.

Still lookin for more members to join and get teams together. So far we have two mediocre teams ready to duke it put. :slowclap: We need at least a couple more to show up and throw down.

Come on people, don't make me start hittin up big names that I might regret later lol.

Can we get a sneek peak at one of the prizes to entice people just a lil bit @wildgypsy70 @KingPin!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bumpin up.

Still lookin for more members to join and get teams together. So far we have two mediocre teams ready to duke it put. :slowclap: We need at least a couple more to show up and throw down.

Come on people, don't make me start hittin up big names that I might regret later lol.
Wait, I thought there was only one challenge team? I'm confused because you said mediocre.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Gotta show I can do something if I wanna get recruited lol. I may not know much about diy mixing, but I am a bit picky about my flavors. There just isnt much out there that really makes me excited to vape. Hopefully a lil time here will spark something in me to bring the excitement of vaping to me.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta show I can do something if I wanna get recruited lol. I may not know much about diy mixing, but I am a bit picky about my flavors. There just isnt much out there that really makes me excited to vape. Hopefully a lil time here will spark something in me to bring the excitement of vaping to me.
Don't worry dude, there is still another 16 days in the month. You've got plenty of time. I'm sure there will be at least one more team to get down on this.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

VU Sponsors