Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Enquiring minds want to know! Make it to Hawaii yet @JuicyLucy?

No, still in Alaska but we did finally close on a house in Hawaii and are preparing to move this spring hopefully.

Decades of stuff to sell up here and the Alaska economy is squarely in the toilet, so it's slow going

Here is a June hand check when we put in the offer, lol

IMG_2348.jpeg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Folgers black silk baby. Lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
NOOOOOOOO... I gotta send you some properly roasted goodness. When I get back from vacation I'll have a bag with your name on it man.
Just food for thought... when you drink a dark roast, you're tasting the roasting process moreso than the actually coffee bean itself. Just like a well done steak tastes more like the grilling process than actually getting the flavor of the beef.

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NOOOOOOOO... I gotta send you some properly roasted goodness. When I get back from vacation I'll have a bag with your name on it man.
Just food for thought... when you drink a dark roast, you're tasting the roasting process moreso than the actually coffee bean itself. Just like a well done steak tastes more like the grilling process than actually getting the flavor of the beef.

Sent from the Death Star
Sweet. I drink a lot of coffee. It'll be nice to have some good coffee.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, still in Alaska but we did finally close on a house in Hawaii and are preparing to move this spring hopefully.

Decades of stuff to sell up here and the Alaska economy is squarely in the toilet, so it's slow going

Here is a June hand check when we put in the offer, lol

View attachment 122609
Better than....Heat....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
764ee0780b35c162cec0aef54cf31a0e.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors