Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Medusa Reborn on the Lux Mod is a very underated RDA Wish I still had the squonk pin tho...OHHH BOY!!!! Would be sick on a Rage squonker...need to find a black one
cc8347c913a8b6ebac9220e7e6a2fe28.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Very artistic...... You're like VaperAngelo........ Mine would look good like that....
c53b0e78253dc86a93159480a9ec8e03.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
u mean my GS torpedoe pen with a long month tip? The GS isn't that great which is why it was free off a friends (I'm like the 4th owner in less then 2 weeks)

The air duct is just a ledge which me and a friend spend 3 hrs trying to figure it out that it was just a ledge lol (we keep thing it could open and close for more air flow). Which is why a few of my friends shop stopped selling the GS devices.

The long mouth tip was something a friend gave me for free. I wanted to try it out so he gave me his extra long tip (taobao wouldn't let him just buy one lol).

I also have a tesla invader 3 and a moonshot tank that I piece together and bring it out (which would be in that pic as well), but I don't have anymore useable battery lol.

I should get more ppl to buy devices instead of keep using mine when they see me lol

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
u mean my GS torpedoe pen with a long month tip? The GS isn't that great which is why it was free off a friends (I'm like the 4th owner in less then 2 weeks)

The air duct is just a ledge which me and a friend spend 3 hrs trying to figure it out that it was just a ledge lol (we keep thing it could open and close for more air flow). Which is why a few of my friends shop stopped selling the GS devices.

The long mouth tip was something a friend gave me for free. I wanted to try it out so he gave me his extra long tip (taobao wouldn't let him just buy one lol).

I also have a tesla invader 3 and a moonshot tank that I piece together and bring it out (which would be in that pic as well), but I don't have anymore useable battery lol.

I should get more ppl to buy devices instead of keep using mine when they see me lol

The picture you took made it look a hell of a lot more fun, and that drip tip made it look crazy. The stock photos of that device are pretty sad.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Video of some stuff and clod chucking if anyone is interested:

Sorry for the double posting.... I didn't see it go up the first time and reposted it and now I don't know how to delete the second post.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great video man

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
Thanks brother.... It's stuff I have tested and built and have good results by using every day and surviving hard environments, hoped it helps someone who has no ideas..... of equipment and stuff.......

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's to the douche manager that writes the schedule at my job. Day 6 of 8 in a row before vacation on Thursday.
Satburn V2 18350 and ESG Skyline again but I swapped out the ultem DT and tank section bc it was driving me nuts that they didn't match!
33a6c3d16a7567f5193e361a1b21eec7.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's to the douche manager that writes the schedule at my job. Day 6 of 8 in a row before vacation on Thursday.
Satburn V2 18350 and ESG Skyline again but I swapped out the ultem DT and tank section bc it was driving me nuts that they didn't match!
33a6c3d16a7567f5193e361a1b21eec7.jpg

Sent from the Death Star
Too small to shove up your douchebag managers rectum......

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Video of some stuff and clod chucking if anyone is interested:

Sorry for the double posting.... I didn't see it go up the first time and reposted it and now I don't know how to delete the second post.
Sweet video man. I enjoyed it. I look forward to your future sales from those boxes lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get some new panels man. Be something new to look at.

Thought about it but I can get a mod and tank for the same price as a set of panels.

Unrelated, just got an email alert on my phone, got excited, and it wasn't element vape. C'mon!

Oops edited. I said it was element vape. Definitely was not lol.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought about it but I can get a mod and tank for the same price as a set of panels.

Unrelated, just got an email alert on my phone, got excited, and it wasn't element vape. C'mon!

Oops edited. I said it was element vape. Definitely was not lol.
3f panels are 20 bucks. But I Know what you mean

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's also troydestroy's panels. Shoot him a PM here and he'll get you sorted.

Sent from the Death Star
Very true. I like Troy's better. Was thinking on price point though. But yeah Troy

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very true. I like Troy's better. Was thinking on price point though. But yeah Troy

For custom work, Troy's panels are VERY reasonable. That being said if you want some style cheap, the 3F ones are the way to go. FT still have some too I think

Sent from the Death Star

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet video man. I enjoyed it. I look forward to your future sales from those boxes lol.

I don't sell anything, but extras and excess...... I do it for free .... No free stuff and vape stuff I buy with what I earn....... And that I know it hasn't blown up and has survived abuse........

VU Sponsors