VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
34ab547e1a41c80407b12658780039ac.jpg

VAPE ON

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't really messed around with the EScribe software much either. I figured out how to add the setting for a SS316L Alien and that's it. The above pic was just used in wattage mode.

My Lavabox has been my primary device since I bought it last Christmas. Gonna pick another one up this Christmas. Blood Red or Bone White if in stock.

I have tweaked my settings a lot in the beginning and it has been great since then. If anyone vapes 430ss let me know. I have a very nice profile I built based on steam engine and then manually tweaked to get it to vape just right. It is built for 2x28(430ss) wrapped in 37(316ss). Keep the coils clean and wicked every other week. Been running these coils since end of January. Still taste fantastic and vape great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I recently bought the Kanger kone
Not really a fan but I do like it for first thing in the morning when my lungs feel a bit heavy it's definitely very light vape

Fight for your right to vape......
282e467da6e86ab537d46ad6da489df9.jpg

Last edited:

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My Lavabox has been my primary device since I bought it last Christmas. Gonna pick another one up this Christmas. Blood Red or Bone White if in stock.

I have tweaked my settings a lot in the beginning and it has been great since then. If anyone vapes 430ss let me know. I have a very nice profile I built based on steam engine and then manually tweaked to get it to vape just right. It is built for 2x28(430ss) wrapped in 37(316ss). Keep the coils clean and wicked every other week. Been running these coils since end of January. Still taste fantastic and vape great!

I actually just got some 430 in the other day, I'd love to try out that profile if offer stands.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey bro, I don't think your going to be able to power that tank with that mod hahaha

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I was waiting for someone to comment lol. I found that old battery in a drawer today. Not gonna fire the .1 build I put in for sure. Here's what I was really building it for.
0051abe74e5760db1fd54892fb0d7514.jpg

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was waiting for someone to comment lol. I found that old battery in a drawer today. Not gonna fire the .1 build I put in for sure. Here's what I was really building it for.
0051abe74e5760db1fd54892fb0d7514.jpg

Yeah I found my old MVP 20 watt and it won't fire anything I have

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors