Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lil Pinch with a custom matchin Nuppin :D

bb9zb4dlxpb9vvd6g.jpg

mpapwvyy51fldd46g.jpg
:eek: Check out that Nuppin! Awesome setup mate.

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.

OldGrump

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
e1b2f679a0ed200ee0e06cb1c9cbbb46.jpg

My Wispec Pressa 100W running a Tsunami clone dripper..Twin tiger coils 0.21 ohm @ 65w sweet & warm.

Moving towards a tobacco free World!
Never tried tiger coils before. Came in a assortment box....love to know who sells them as they are superb for cloud chasing.

OldGrump

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
259419577473fb132079ccdaec9757f3.jpg

Thats what the buggers look like up close. Yep they dink juice but the flavor is out of this world.

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That kayfun looks nice on that lil mod hank! I'm gonna be picking up a kf5 mini clone. Getting tired of clouds & guzzling 30+ ml of juice a day. I feel like my lungs are starting to get fucked up again. Time to get back to some old school MTL flavorful vapes at low wattages

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That kayfun looks nice on that lil mod hank! I'm gonna be picking up a kf5 mini clone. Getting tired of clouds & guzzling 30+ ml of juice a day. I feel like my lungs are starting to get fucked up again. Time to get back to some old school MTL flavorful vapes at low wattages

Not sure when a mini will be out. The normal (& clone) are a fantastic restricted dtl draw

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
$10 Mephisto clone RDA on an authentic Skeleton Key mod. It's like they were made for each other - the vape is absolutely one of the best I've ever had!

2016-10-01 01.20.10.jpg

VU Sponsors