Member For 3 Years
Still stuck in bed.
8dce5647bc0ffb8fb2d7a9842c87b396.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hope you feel better soon HvyMtl. At least the Q Class and Kayfun is keeping you tootling.

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.

Thanks, appreciate it. I'm a wounded warrior and this was my 3rd surgery. Can't wait to get up and about again. Good vape gear does make me happy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picked up a couple of these MyJets for the tiny form factor :):)

yisxyfmf0x7p5x36g.jpg

n1ttwzcpoipkd436g.jpg

Runs a 28G 1.3 ohm coil in a refillable/rewickable pod on a 350mah battery.
Puff activated and a nice MTL draw thats very similar to a cig with about the same amount of vapor.

Not too shabby for a next gen cig-alike type device :thumb:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use my Dripbox every day. I love mine. What do you think of it? I still want the 160w version though

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

I really like. It's mainly my car mod but considering how light and convenient it is, I do pocket carry it on occasion. The RDA sucks but I have a velocity on the way, just need to find a BF pin.

I have thought about the 160 version. If the TC works it would be nice as I often times forget to sqounk and get a nasty dry hit.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like. It's mainly my car mod but considering how light and convenient it is, I do pocket carry it on occasion. The RDA sucks but I have a velocity on the way, just need to find a BF pin.

I have thought about the 160 version. If the TC works it would be nice as I often times forget to sqounk and get a nasty dry hit.
Fat Daddy has bf pins for like $3.99 for a 3 pack. I want one myself, or am looking at the Narda too. I've learned alot inn the Squonker are Bonkers thread.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Did you order the Velocity from a place or get it used?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fat Daddy has bf pins for like $3.99 for a 3 pack. I want one myself, or am looking at the Narda too. I've learned alot inn the Squonker are Bonkers thread.

Awesome I'll check them out right now. Thanks!

OldGrump

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
d6cf2268830e6e193029e48ea8bb5fc5.jpg

The smok Guardian 3 modified with a custom drip tip. Took some doing with a Dremel vapes like a charm. Also fitted the larger glass now better capacity. Bloody good mod. Don't bother with the bluetooth app its crap.

Moving towards a tobacco free World!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm still rocking my Triade this week threw in the Boreas.... Ok and The Modfather.....
View attachment 63512View attachment 63513

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

I have a Boreas I've never opened but hear so many good things about it. Been lazy and using premades the last 2 weeks. I think I'll make that my project for tonight atop my rx200.

Oh, you may want to check FT and get a beauty ring for the left tank. $4 for a non 'bling' one. I ordered a few.

VU Sponsors