Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is a beautiful Q class I have the Ferrari red one but the board smoked and YIHI is sending me another one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
74e62115107b45b34da7609f17e10a70.jpg

Love this Titan/Thereom combo. Really smooth vape.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That is a beautiful Q class I have the Ferrari red one but the board smoked and YIHI is sending me another one

Thanks. I also have the red and like it better since the gloss is soooo deep on the red. I don't care for the black or brown. Hope you get it back soon. They sure are nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I'm just ol school..I too have rdas Freakshow Velocity Limitless Supertank rta, just don't enjoy them as much as tanks
606cad06bc3d64127942f6da30b5761f.jpg

My Reign Has Just Begun

I have a few boreas, a couple of TFV4s, 2 crowns and a rafale that just sit. The crown is the only one that produces decent flavor, but I keep hearing the flavor is on point with the new TFV8..... Maybe I'll snag one

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I'm just ol school..I too have rdas Freakshow Velocity Limitless Supertank rta, just don't enjoy them as much as tanks
606cad06bc3d64127942f6da30b5761f.jpg

My Reign Has Just Begun

What drip tip do you have on that petri rta? I love the great flavor but I don't like the drip tip that comes with it. Too big and not a fan.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What drip tip do you have on that petri rta? I love the great flavor but I don't like the drip tip that comes with it. Too big and not a fan.

That's a Limitless rta with a dotmod drip tip.

My Reign Has Just Begun

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a few boreas, a couple of TFV4s, 2 crowns and a rafale that just sit. The crown is the only one that produces decent flavor, but I keep hearing the flavor is on point with the new TFV8..... Maybe I'll snag one

TFV8 Baby is awesome..haven't tried my Cloud Beast yet

My Reign Has Just Begun

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was talking about the tank next to the limitless. Looking at it with my glasses on I know that isn't a petri now hah. Should have had those on to start with!

Supertank 25mm rta..I picked that dt up on Fasttech, wide bore delrin pack of 10 for about 6 bucks..works well tho.

My Reign Has Just Begun

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Show off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ha thanks Forza. Remember I just got back from being in the hospital for a week for surgery. I'm only showing off that I can finally sit long enough to build an Rda again lol. Still having issues walking but as long as I can make it to my table to my build kit I'm a happy camper for now

Ps- I'm really digging your new sdna.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
89e7bf89395fb15036b17931ab1a25ad.jpg

VERY sleek set up! Perfect match. I just cancelled a Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast in dark blue as well as my order for the sapphire blue iJoy Maxo Quads. GB was taking too long and it was an impulse buy for. Now that I see yours...well, I'm not going reorder them! Beautiful, Hvy.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
VERY sleek set up! Perfect match. I just cancelled a Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast in dark blue as well as my order for the sapphire blue iJoy Maxo Quads. GB was taking too long and it was an impulse buy for. Now that I see yours...well, I'm not going reorder them! Beautiful, Hvy.

Thank you. I love BMI rdas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors