CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
^^^ What Spanky said ^^^
The Nobunaga is authentic, the Stingray is a 1:1 clone, and the drip tip is an authentic Skeleton Key Black Rose Crystal Chalice.

Last edited:

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guys - you know it will be up for trade sooner or later ... let me enjoy it for a few months.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I was about to sell my duo but those white panels doe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was getting tired of it with the abalone myself, tried a few things and settled on this. White tamo wood textured wrap from vaporskins. They only have a few options for the Duo but there are a couple nice ones, and nice and thick so the screws don't show through. They're complete wraps but I prefer doing the sides only myself.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was getting tired of it with the abalone myself, tried a few things and settled on this. White tamo wood textured wrap from vaporskins. They only have a few options for the Duo but there are a couple nice ones, and nice and thick so the screws don't show through. They're complete wraps but I prefer doing the sides only myself.

That's where I got my dark wood panels from for my Duo. Also only did the sides.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

I'm going to look into I still have the abalone panels brand new in the box. I use the carbon first and now I got the dark wood on top of the carbon fiber ones

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm going to look into I still have the abalone panels brand new in the box. I use the carbon first and now I got the dark wood on top of the carbon fiber ones

Def check them out, they're great quality. I have the dark tamo wood, nice wood texture on them and the quality is so much better than the cheap crap Lost Vape includes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I like it too :)

The Minikin 2 is nice too. Has the same form factor as the RX2/3 (in dual battery mode) and it is 9mm shorter.

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.
Gotta check one out, but I vape at 140 to 175watts.... The dual battery mods don't give me enough vape time.... I l like the (3) cells and waiting on my Smok power engine.... See if (4) cells give me some more vape time.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta check one out, but I vape at 140 to 175watts.... The dual battery mods don't give me enough vape time.... I l like the (3) cells and waiting on my Smok power engine.... See if (4) cells give me some more vape time.....

I see. Dual batteries will definitely not last long in that case. You already have the Triade and RX200/S which are awesome triple 18650 mods.

As for quadruple 18650, the new IJOY Maxo doesn't look bad. Daniel, from DJLsb, recently gave it a good review. On the other hand Smok would be a good, and safe, bet; they've been killing it as of recent.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see. Dual batteries will definitely not last long in that case. You already have the Triade and RX200/S which are awesome triple 18650 mods.

As for quadruple 18650, the new IJOY Maxo doesn't look bad. Daniel, from DJLsb, recently gave it a good review. On the other hand Smok would be a good, and safe, bet; they've been killing it as of recent.

I had a Maxo in my hand, that thing is huge... I was amazed on how good it looks, but is huge !!!.LOL.....

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a Maxo in my hand, that thing is huge... I was amazed on how good it looks, but is huge !!!.LOL.....

I can't argue against that :)

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Dna200 with rechargeable lipo???

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors