Found a solution to your problem

4c887f705929634525dddcd428d9b559.jpg

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not for you...
My 1500 mah, last me 2-3 days dude... I constantly rotate my mods, I don't sit there and intentionally drain it like u do lol!

What are you vaping 20 watts.... My Aliens at .14 ohms start getting warm at 85 watts..... And Clouds start developing good at 95 watts..... But good vaping pleasure at 130watts to 180watts...

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are you vaping 20 watts.... My Aliens at .14 ohms start getting warm at 85 watts..... And Clouds start developing good at 95 watts..... But good vaping pleasure at 130watts to 180watts...

Nah dude, I vape from
0.09-.15 around 70-90 watts regular claptons only sir.. I can't do aliens, I tried them, not for me...
That's why I sold my boreas , I have to go over 100 watts to feel satisfied, too hot for me, I didn't find the enjoyment, the great @raymo was like you dude
High wattage
Hot vapes...

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah dude, I vape from
0.09-.15 around 70-90 watts regular claptons only sir.. I can't do aliens, I tried them, not for me...
That's why I sold my boreas , I have to go over 100 watts to feel satisfied, too hot for me, I didn't find the enjoyment, the great @raymo was like you dude
High wattage
Hot vapes...

I will blow cloud after cloud non stop for 2.0 hours 3 Modfather tanks that's 27 ml at 125 watts...... Using a .15 ..... 4 core Alien... My mad modder 2800mah max amps can handle it for 10 hours....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will blow cloud after cloud non stop for 2.0 hours 3 Modfather tanks that's 27 ml at 125 watts...... Using a .15 ..... 4 core Alien... My mad modder 2800mah max amps can handle it for 10 hours....

Jeezuz price
Dude, let me ask you?
Why?
Check the omega beast rta, and steam crave coming out with a 30 ml rta ..

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Did you make that juice? It sounds yummy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know why I'm not receiving notifications for this thread. Sorry for the delay.
Actually, Yaeliq has it. Got 120ml for $11. They have really good prices, GOOD juice and decent shipping from Israel. I've purchased a lot from them. It is really is tasty. Not a strong coffee...great, smooth balance with the milkshake. Not heavy.

If you're into coffee'ish, try the Cafe Mocha by Zeus. OMG, amazing. It's more Mocha actually. Or maybe it's because I vape it with my morning coffee. I add some menthol in the tank (depending on ml) and it's like vaping a Girl Scout Thin Mint. It smells and tastes heavy but in a good way...rolls off your tongue. Vapor is thick and flavorful. And, I'm only using a Kanger SubVod. If you haven't tried a SubVod, you really should. Quite nice, satisfying, tasty and produces an impressive amount of vapor. $19.99 at most vendors.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to see a few pics of wicking from such an avid Supreme user as yourself. I've messed with the thing off and on for a couple of months and just can't get it right. I love the build quality and the ability to completely disassemble it, I bought six packs of spare parts because it seems like a great vapeageddon tank. I just can't get it to perform. Same thing with the boreas, that style of wicking just doesn't agree with me.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
pn6EHdUIj
pnZx7Df4j

Got my dream mod in today. Running it through its paces at work tonight, experimenting with the Boreas yet again(I think I got it right this time*fingers crossed*) with the trusty Goon as a backup.
DNA 200 ? What size is the Lipo ?

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
DNA 200 ? What size is the Lipo ?

250. Believe it or not it's an 1850 mah lipo, the size of the mod is deceptive. It's the most efficiently built device I've seen so far, just enough wiring to connect everything and soldered straight to the board so as not to take up valuable battery space. I paid an arm and a leg for it, but I couldn't ask for a more well built mod.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
250. Believe it or not it's an 1850 mah lipo, the size of the mod is deceptive. It's the most efficiently built device I've seen so far, just enough wiring to connect everything and soldered straight to the board so as not to take up valuable battery space. I paid an arm and a leg for it, but I couldn't ask for a more well built mod.
Looks nice..... It's similar to my Mad Modder..... Mine is a dna200
13715250_325698267767495_1891901906_n.jpg

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who built it?

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Who built it?

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.
Vaporized Nomads. Two guys out of Pontotoc, Mississippi. One does building, the other does laser etching. There are a few reviews out on the DNA 200 version, the only thing that's changed is the chip(250) and the battery(1800 to 1850), so they still apply. One of the more obscure reviewers, I don't remember the name, went to their shop and they walked him through their building process. Pretty neat. The mod's a Boss 3000 V2.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2584a9a5b7bc3e02edca9daeec048213.jpg
and you can stuff decent builts in it. I'm never parting with it. Even when I quit vaping I refused to sell it, my zombie tugboat v2 and my flawless dinghy

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

I was waiting for a 25mm mutank... I'm still waiting

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vaporized Nomads. Two guys out of Pontotoc, Mississippi. One does building, the other does laser etching. There are a few reviews out on the DNA 200 version, the only thing that's changed is the chip(250) and the battery(1800 to 1850), so they still apply. One of the more obscure reviewers, I don't remember the name, went to their shop and they walked him through their building process. Pretty neat. The mod's a Boss 3000 V2.
I love my boss 3000 dna250. I have the LE Zombie. The reviewer that did the walk through was ST Vapes. Im actually getting ready to order my second one. Going for the XL with the 2800mah lipo. My first boss is my avatar pic. I love these mods. Congrats on the Boss. Truly a work of art.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my boss 3000 dna250. I have the LE Zombie. The reviewer that did the walk through was ST Vapes. Im actually getting ready to order my second one. Going for the XL with the 2800mah lipo. My first boss is my avatar pic. I love these mods. Congrats on the Boss. Truly a work of art.
2800 mah will give you an all day high wattage vape..... You don't have to worry that it will die..... 125 watt all day vape ...

VU Sponsors