Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well , not for the girls i guess!
By the way Deb, I'll send your Tracking tomorrow.
Going to the P.O. on my way to work tomorrow night!
what tracking!!! For heavens sake. well, thank you, you're a dear too and I am starting to feel rather spoiled by all of you. You KNOW I have to do something in return. You know this. :) and I will think of something :)

You also don't have my address or I didn't think you did?? I purposely didn't give it to you because I KNEW, I just knew. Stinker. :)

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
what tracking!!! For heavens sake. well, thank you, you're a dear too and I am starting to feel rather spoiled by all of you. You KNOW I have to do something in return. You know this. :) and I will think of something :)

You also don't have my address or I didn't think you did?? I purposely didn't give it to you because I KNEW, I just knew. Stinker. :)
I found your address on our drip tip conversation, so there!
I can use some juice someday so don't feel guilty.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like I said, beautiful mod. Dibs. :zombie:

Didn't realize that about the 30t. I'll keep that in mind. They aren't small enough to fit in my SXK Boxer, but 20700s last quite awhile. I don't want to shave the back panel to make a 21700 fit (yet).
Dont forget you can swap that chip for a 250c. That's a future plan of mine at tax time. 80 bucks for the chip.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rolling this way today. Front side, back side. No difference here. Lol
81fe4c63d89d7c5fad8d21f7226a25dc.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like the 75w EHPro? I've got the 22mm 50w with a Youde Bellus on it that's a really nice setup. The EHPro machining is phenomenal.
View attachment 148429
Nope, it's the 50w 22mm just like you have. I like it, simple, sleek and purdy Agreed on EHPro, I have many, many atty's from them as well. Hard to be the quality matched with the price. On more than one I own, prefer the EHPro over the authentic.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kinda planning on it someday, but it's not bad the way it is. I've read the threads but still not real clear on how to do the center switch. Hate to ruin it.
Oh I understand that. Hell I like the mod the way it is. Just think it would be cool with a 250c in it. But as far as the middle is there's a space inside. What I was thinking from what I read was you'd build the inside of the button out like shortening the throw on a squonk mod. Maybe tiny pieces of plastic. Until it makes contact when pressed. It's definitely makeshift

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok. i played with the camera settings. i got it much closer to what the color is, i went just a tick over.
i think the problem with my phone, the shutter buttton, i gotta hit it kinda hard, this disturbs my steadiness, and i get blurry pics.
i have no screeen protector on it.

oh, 2 things. i need to touch up the lower 3 buttons. and, the front plate, anyone that knows this mod, the plate is chrome'ish.
i sanded it to satin, i think it looks far better.

20191025_170406.jpg 20191025_170338.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OMG @Countrypami how could I forget her! Yes, amazing woman and @AndriaD and and. See there is no way I can remember to list all the amazing women here. Just know how much I adore and appreciate all of you.

That's why I get that funny look on my face if some idiot says something stupid like vaping being mainly a male thing... uh... huh???? o_O:huh: Women enjoy getting healthier and less-stinky too! And all that extra money is great for buying lots of girl stuff! :giggle: It's mainly how I'm affording my new hobby of sewing!!

Andria

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My foxy broke.. stopped firing

Sent from a very cloudy room
Totally quit? That sucks. My fire button is getting wonky already, with very little use and lots of tlc. Really sucks, I bought at a b&m so paid a good penny, and I love it, but I don't think its gonna last long. One of my fav's in hand, but if fire button is already going out, I wouldn't recommend to anyone. I can't even find a way to take it apart.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Totally quit? That sucks. My fire button is getting wonky already, with very little use and lots of tlc. Really sucks, I bought at a b&m so paid a good penny, and I love it, but I don't think its gonna last long. One of my fav's in hand, but if fire button is already going out, I wouldn't recommend to anyone. I can't even find a way to take it apart.

O rook mine apart but not savy like that... nutton was off...i have it all in a baggie

Sent from a very cloudy room

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice looking setup. What's the tank?

I think I've posted this before, but I can't believe the precision machining they do to make the joints for the 18650 extension and the battery adjustment piece disappear when tightened.
View attachment 148445 View attachment 148446
This post got me thinking.... Stupid me, I didn't even know there was an 18650 extender on there, the threading is that good. I wanted to try it in shorty mode. Tried an 18500, not even close. 18490, nope, nada. I don't have any 18350's, but doesn't even seem like that would work?

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This post got me thinking.... Stupid me, I didn't even know there was an 18650 extender on there, the threading is that good. I wanted to try it in shorty mode. Tried an 18500, not even close. 18490, nope, nada. I don't have any 18350's, but doesn't even seem like that would work?

It fits 18350 or 18650 with the extension.

upload_2019-10-25_23-1-15.png

VU Sponsors