“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@nadalama, @Heartsdelight , @SnapDragon NY , @wildgypsy70 , @Huckleberried and so many more of you gals of the forum! You are all wonderful. Thank you for being my enablers! The pictures, reviews, opinions, the links where to get the goodies, etc.
I really am loving this mod. You brighten my days. :blowkiss:

View attachment 148168

Wouldn't it be great if we could all get together for a weekend and just hang out. Oh, that would be so much fun!
Awwwww! I just saw this! I know, personally, that I love enabling you!!!:blowkiss:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@nadalama, @Heartsdelight , @SnapDragon NY , @wildgypsy70 , @Huckleberried and so many more of you gals of the forum! You are all wonderful. Thank you for being my enablers! The pictures, reviews, opinions, the links where to get the goodies, etc.

View attachment 148168

Wouldn't it be great if we could all get together for a weekend and just hang out. Oh, that would be so much fun!

Awww thank you @debinnv - such a great group of lady vapers here on the forum and you are one of them! Along with @Countrypami too!
Glad that we help each other with ideas, gear , opinions , sales, liquids and enabling!

:ejuice::cloud:<3

:hug:

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 148168

Just saw your post :hug:
Would be so much fun!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Beautiful mod. Why doesn't it surprise me that you got one? Was this the 2nd run? Are they done with the stabs?
From what I understand this was the last run of the stabs, they are now going to concentrate on the delrin 21700 version.

Just a note: on their web site they state that the stabwood will not accept a 21700, they were afraid it would make the walls to thin and they would break easily.
Not everyone knows this but the Samsung 30t 21700 is just slightly smaller in diameter than most 21700s.
I have several mods that are 20700 mods that they fit in like a glove, including this one. :)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Awww thank you @debinnv - such a great group of lady vapers here on the forum and you are one of them! Along with @Countrypami too!
Glad that we help each other with ideas, gear , opinions , sales, liquids and enabling!

OMG @Countrypami how could I forget her! Yes, amazing woman and @AndriaD and and. See there is no way I can remember to list all the amazing women here. Just know how much I adore and appreciate all of you.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From what I understand this was the last run of the stabs, they are now going to concentrate on the delrin 21700 version.

Just a note: on their web site they state that the stabwood will not accept a 21700, they were afraid it would make the walls to thin and they would break easily.
Not everyone knows this but the Samsung 30t 21700 is just slightly smaller in diameter than most 21700s.
I have several mods that are 20700 mods that they fit in like a glove, including this one. :)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Like I said, beautiful mod. Dibs. :zombie:

Didn't realize that about the 30t. I'll keep that in mind. They aren't small enough to fit in my SXK Boxer, but 20700s last quite awhile. I don't want to shave the back panel to make a 21700 fit (yet).

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So am I the only idiot that bought like 10 of these before squonking was all the rage and readily available? (Smh). Ah well, decided to fire one up tonight for shits and giggles, really is a nice vape, just ugly AF
b7e9af1590b221f41a50f724eac48a61.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
what is it? Like the mod by the way. I have one of those.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

OMG @Countrypami how could I forget her! Yes, amazing woman and @AndriaD and and. See there is no way I can remember to list all the amazing women here. Just know how much I adore and appreciate all of you.

Y'all are too sweet :inlove:

p-vjLrYrP90y1TYgYjJAejWXniYTDLgmS2l0ZhQPd2OnEO89cY_F_DpwzDNLS1x_a5n2l6s-M1drsIuO4GLtErU-A260B6PHEa7iMWbzW49G6NvrKyBuQMPAPHGMJbuzTCBCgBQhkayjX3m4eAiIDrULakOzD0lFFVmoYqctVyyyoAorgFfL-Hzatn4uuK6G0b5GcOv8PsiDAis_WsEsmYrH4hGotvSSdi7JqKsFf7pQWeb3CqOayCeXMVLLGHuRS-jd1eN-kfNH7EiIBPBvPTad-j3oTOnxRV4qh1-GZIfKbLnuLNcTsswx3GZp5LLJBHfEl4QuirDSv_NTvrV3XceRIB8NAzZNWgr6m-C7Uejme75p3PLdXCtjeNhD4BGj-X7HYRIr8iqCrfEGzuzaTmVkmyqnZmVoWE7aTMUOzBb4rNp4V8wnSAwzv8qwS4G6gnL0AExSbWOjiJWKRWWIFsXtOVN_d9niN7vltcupq9FNPyCvDHxNMoH4MLbtrf1V5WXgzJxV9t0MZc4oOAwUvnmFtzYZxElsOSlpy8cHc6qsgGsNR-yMDr_k23ZLFbLPfg_BRcCdNRPnsDcbvkr9mPzN6M_WBEhJsEDL5qBN402xqHpChU2h5rgdosTF91Mt06OqTND1AEZAaf8SKy7C7HQPfM56wc0u2Bs5qTIkU00le8wt7d_d394=w368-h267-no

VU Sponsors