Member For 5 Years
Shooowee this thing vapes
04d6ca0e97a9bfc8cfbeb43d76455846.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips
Well of course you snagged this. Is there a list of dibs yet? :wait::giggle:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hows about an all around messy check? Sorry if you are tired of seeing it, but the Marvec Skeleton King has become my favorite mech I own. Also, not matching at all, but the Goon 1.5 has joined the ranks of my fav's for sure. Thanks @gsmit1 . Anybody know did they make this thing in black??? Hell, I can't even come close to making the logos match up :facepalm: And Sheeezus, look at the desk :facepalm::facepalm: What a mess........
1600577237034221399758.jpg

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you mean the Goon 1.5, then yes. but tough to find. Trinity makes a glass cap for it.
Yeah what I meant and thanks. I have been looking, but not finding. Thanks but no glass cap for me, not my thang. I guess I really want another one, preferably in black, but not dead set.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Pulse 5.
There was the Pulse, Pulse 80w, Pulse X, Pulse Dual, now this. If you want to get technical and go by regulated single battery, then it's a Pulse 3. :crazy:
Also, Pulse II + Pulse V2 Rda = maths are hard so, Pulse 5.
Fight me! :giggle:

View attachment 169457

Sent from a home without a red drip tip.
How is it? Same as b4 but with their new bottle filling system?

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is it? Same as b4 but with their new bottle filling system?
Pretty much. I do find myself using this more due to easier filling. It's mildly more comfortable to hold as well. "Waterproof" and the app are pretty useless to me. Chip is suppose to be better but I don't do temp. It's a decent mod but the only real advantage I see over the others is the bottom fill.
Main reason I bought it is because it has the face plate. ;)

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Pretty much. I do find myself using this more due to easier filling. It's mildly more comfortable to hold as well. "Waterproof" and the app are pretty useless to me. Chip is suppose to be better but I don't do temp. It's a decent mod but the only real advantage I see over the others is the bottom fill.
Main reason I bought it is because it has the face plate. ;)
Still 20700? No tc? That stinks. I use a pulse 80 @ work a lot. . Love it

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still 20700? No tc? That stinks. I use a pulse 80 @ work a lot. . Love it
It's a 21700. It does have temp control, I just don't use it.
Like I said it's pretty nice mod but, after owning it, if I could get a do-over I'd buy something else. I have 2 Pulse 80's, it's not that much better imo. Impulse buy because of the face plate. lol

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
That looks like brass. That's not the one from the hardware forum here then? I thought his was the nickel plated finish.
It is the one from the hardware forum. It does have a bit of a yellow tint to it, it looks more silver in the hand.
Iv tried several different lighting positions but the pictures all came out the same.
e1844060cf483ccb315a3ec0cd4ad376.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is the one from the hardware forum. It does have a bit of a yellow tint to it, it looks more silver in the hand.
Iv tried several different lighting positions but the pictures all came out the same.
e1844060cf483ccb315a3ec0cd4ad376.jpg

It's a good thing you grabbed it when you did :D Another maybe 6 or 8 hours and it would have been mine LOL!

There's not a lot of them made and they're tough to dig up. Not that anybody's trying because who ever heard of Kay Vapers? At least on this side of the Atlantic.

I took a chance on one that a guy was selling on Reddit.

I love it alot. For all the good reasons I'm sure you do. The only possible con is getting at that negative contact in the bottom of the tube. It CAN be done though. :) Weird places to clean on a mech tube.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hows about an all around messy check? Sorry if you are tired of seeing it, but the Marvec Skeleton King has become my favorite mech I own. Also, not matching at all, but the Goon 1.5 has joined the ranks of my fav's for sure. Thanks @gsmit1 . Anybody know did they make this thing in black??? Hell, I can't even come close to making the logos match up :facepalm: And Sheeezus, look at the desk :facepalm::facepalm: What a mess........
View attachment 169420

Vapeology.eu has the Goon 1.5 in stock in gold and rose gold. Dunno if that helps you, but I just saw them there a minute ago.

They have the Goon LP in black. Is there a huge difference?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vapeology.eu has the Goon 1.5 in stock in gold and rose gold. Dunno if that helps you, but I just saw them there a minute ago.

No gold or rose gold for me, but thanks. Dunno on the LP, never had one? Maybe someone else will chime in.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

No gold or rose gold for me, but thanks. Dunno on the LP, never had one? Maybe someone else will chime in.

I personally don't care for the LP. It is so short you are limited to what you can put in it and the coils have to be placed really low so they don't hit the top cap.

VU Sponsors