Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Matte black with white inlays. Bar and $hot stay ultem. I bought it here. Never liked the paint. Didn't like the mod in the begining, but a couple of small tips from @~Don~ and @gadget! Turned it into an absolute love for me.
Sounds like it's going to look bad ass, can't wait to see it.

I've never owned one, considered picking one up but have heard mixed reviews. If you say it's good I might have another look the next time one comes up.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's too early to say really. I've been using Kennedys exclusively lately and that's a really tough one to beat.

I'm not a fan of how the drip tip is held in place by the ultem insert. Mine is loose not matter what I do. After changing the o-ring with the spare in the bag it's better but shouldn't be like that with any Q.C process.

It does what it's supposed to do, easy to build on, no leaks even when over dripping. Good flavor and the airflow is nice and smooth.
That's a tough comparison to me, although one I will be making as well. 22, 24, 25, 28, doesn't matter on the Kennedy, I love them all. Only knock is pretty easy to over drip. Not a knock to me, when they need juice they get juice, whatever it is. Gorgeous, perfect AF, fantastic flavor. Pretty damn hard to beat. All just mho, of course.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Agreed, it's not a fair comparison, I was mainly trying to say that since the Kennedys were all I vape lately it's hard to compare the two.

I like the Asgard better than a Goon 25 so far if that's anything. The OG goon also isn't a fair comparison since that's in my top 3 favorites of anything I've vaped.

I do feel that the Ultem chamber improves flavor on the Asgard and I really like that I can use the beauty ring to rock it on a 28mm tube and it sits flush.

Looking forward to your thoughts on it.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like it's going to look bad ass, can't wait to see it.

I've never owned one, considered picking one up but have heard mixed reviews. If you say it's good I might have another look the next time one comes up.
I had a lot of trouble getting the cup to set right, was locked or 1/2 locked when I didn't want it to be. Gadget showed me an easy trick to fix that, no issues since. I also did not like the throw. Too long and to tough, but Don helped me with a not as easy but I think anyone could do it fix. Now, nothin but love. I ALSO was not a fan of the Carnage. Idk, maybe just didn't take the time to get it right? But the $shot on the Carnage 1.5 deck, much like the Kennedy in not adjustable. Fine by me, not adjustable for a reason, it's perfect.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agreed, it's not a fair comparison, I was mainly trying to say that since the Kennedys were all I vape lately it's hard to compare the two.

I like the Asgard better than a Goon 25 so far if that's anything. The OG goon also isn't a fair comparison since that's in my top 3 favorites of anything I've vaped.

I do feel that the Ultem chamber improves flavor on the Asgard and I really like that I can use the beauty ring to rock it on a 28mm tube and it sits flush.

Lol, we are in the same boat. Kennedy, OG Goon, and Goon 25 are three of my tops, if not the top three.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I soooo hope I can take the ring on there. Cuz from the looks of it in pics, I'm gonna chuck it in the trash and be limited to 25, lol. But I really hope not. I have a few 28's I would love to rock it on. I am hoping it falls in with the Overlord and Doom Diamond for me. Really didn't want to get either for their looks, ended up with both somehow, love both somehow :crazy:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, and if it helps @Theboss , I would definitely throw the Carnage 1.5 deck and $hot cap in that mix :yes:
That really says a lot to put it in with those others we mentioned. I always envisioned it to be an airy monster that would have muted flavor.

Good to know, I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for a Slam piece with that set up.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That really says a lot to put it in with those others we mentioned. I always envisioned it to be an airy monster that would have muted flavor.

Good to know, I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for a Slam piece with that set up.
Carnage cap was (airy to me), $hot not so much. Check it out compaired to Kennedy
1611813575229538426989.jpg
Just has that perfect DL draw, to me

wesyde1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Bored..zeus ia a king right?
136f8ee49a478ba2b0dfbc94670f0076.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Wouldn't say it's king but it's always been a rta I go back to and never had an issue with!
89a8097952d3be5db1a2e5e9559d38e9.jpg

~Wesyde1

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to be honest that is a Clonnedy, but its a great tube still and that TM24 on top is great!!! Sad to say it took me so long to get one haha and the Goon 25 sitting on the matte black dreamer like they were made for each other!

~Wesyde1
Eh, I think most of us rock some clones on certain things. I know I have certain things I want authentic, some things I could care less. I have a couple of clones I love, wouldn't trade for anything, and they are good enough I don't look to aquire authentics

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Eh, I think most of us rock some clones on certain things. I know I have certain things I want authentic, some things I could care less. I have a couple of clones I love, wouldn't trade for anything, and they are good enough I don't look to aquire authentics
I've yet to own a cloned mod but have had a couple of SXK and Kindbridge tanks that you couldn't tell the difference with an authentic in vape quality.

wesyde1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I agree 100% I also have another Clonnedy and it works flawlessly and well id have to say it keeps my wallet safe....well kinda sometimes haha
588d0272ae616b2745a57f4dc15164fb.jpg

~Wesyde1

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've yet to own a cloned mod but have had a couple of SXK and Kindbridge tanks that you couldn't tell the difference with an authentic in vape quality.
Nah, usually not the vape, imo, just the quality. I have 1 Authentic Vapeshell, 10 clones. They all vape the same, but I would trade all 10 clones for another authentic solely on the screw quality alone.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@dubya314 in my sale/trade thread there's a guy who offered me a mint Ruby 21 for trade. If you're serious, maybe you have something you're not using he'd be interested in. You can see his name in here

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@dubya314 in my sale/trade thread there's a guy who offered me a mint Ruby 21 for trade. If you're serious, maybe you have something you're not using he'd be interested in. You can see his name in here
I thought you traded for the Ruby, I misread. Thread still open? I will try

VU Sponsors