Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love my Atoms. Here's my latest thanks to @gadget!. Only thing I did was change the drip tip. It's a beauty. Let's see if this site will let me post a damn photo?
View attachment 177639
Man I really wish I had a SS trigger and cap on mine instead of all black had not seen that available back then. Looks very sharp (and I didn't like the brass)! Actually thinking of putting mine up for sale here shortly.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I really wish I had a SS trigger and cap on mine instead of all black had not seen that available back then. Looks very sharp (and I didn't like the brass)! Actually thinking of putting mine up for sale here shortly.
SS WAS NEVER AN OPTION MADE BY IMMORTAL, @GADGETS! AND MINE ARE PROB THE ONLY 2 OUT THERE . HOW DO I KNOW? CAUSE I HAD THEM MADE FOR US :)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
7701c53e71bf4374d212cb7655f67b47.jpg

When the coating fails... strip it down to the bare copper

The coating was worse than the Viking Shit from Immortal.

Left the black in the nubs to contrast a little with the drip tip

Not a hard hitting mod, but a respectable hitting one, just build lower and try my best to not stick a DMM to the leads (I did though?) and compare.

Have to strip the stack some day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
7701c53e71bf4374d212cb7655f67b47.jpg

When the coating fails... strip it down to the bare copper

The coating was worse than the Viking Shit from Immortal.

Left the black in the nubs to contrast a little with the drip tip

Not a hard hitting mod, but a respectable hitting one, just build lower and try my best to not stick a DMM to the leads (I did though?) and compare.

Have to strip the stack some day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks great!! Awesome job on it.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Highly underrated the Nato. Because it is not a hybrid. Nor is the MCV overpowered for that matter. I like hybrids - don't get me wrong - but some of the floating pin attys hit as hard.
You're exactly right. My first tube was a copper Admiral, I don't have it anymore but I'm sure that it hit harder than some hybrids I've used. I only have hybrid mechs now but there's nothing wrong with some of the floating pin tubes out there.

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Highly underrated the Nato. Because it is not a hybrid. Nor is the MCV overpowered for that matter. I like hybrids - don't get me wrong - but some of the floating pin attys hit as hard.
You're exactly right. My first tube was a copper Admiral, I don't have it anymore but I'm sure that it hit harder than some hybrids I've used. I only have hybrid mechs now but there's nothing wrong with some of the floating pin tubes out there.
When I got my Eugene Lighthouse from @MrMeowgi , I was soooo bummed to see it had a pin. Set it up and was pleasantly surprised. I haven't tested it, and it is not the hardest hitting mod I have used, but it does hit plenty hard enough to use and not worry about it :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OG badazz.... ;-)

I have just one of each, because they will never die.

The brass Sentinel v2 was de-leaded and will remain that colour forever.

The 'ol copper Panzer mod...it'll look like a 1962 penny. And still be shiney inside.

PBgTJCO.jpg

Last edited:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
First time using it, but so far I am really enjoying this mod. Feels great in the hand, button press is very nice. Hits really well. This is definitely one I will be using. Thank you @inganeer. I also already had a black bottle just like the red one you sent with it. It is like these bottles were made for this mod, it almost feels like they click into place and there is no wasted space with them in it.

otKRYKn - Imgur.jpg 9JZlViE - Imgur.jpg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First time using it, but so far I am really enjoying this mod. Feels great in the hand, button press is very nice. Hits really well. This is definitely one I will be using. Thank you @inganeer. I also already had a black bottle just like the red one you sent with it. It is like these bottles were made for this mod, it almost feels like they click into place and there is no wasted space with them in it.

View attachment 177733 View attachment 177742
GR1 atty?? Never could find the blue cap for the one I had.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also has a fire button lock under the door but I never used it. The button does not protrude enough that when in your pocket it missfires. At least I didn't have any problems with it but then it never hurts to be safe then sorry.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GR1 atty?? Never could find the blue cap for the one I had.

Yep, GR1. I have probably 6 or 7 of them with a whole slew of 22mm top caps, the red and blue go pretty well with the doors. I just never did get any 24mm caps for it. Every time I went to order them they were out of stock or I remembered to check after I already placed my orders.

I probably won't use the lock either, but it is nice to have the option. The wife may "borrow" it and she strongly prefers to have a lock on a mech.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just because this is such a fabulous day, not a hand check but a dessert check with my Taifun GTIII with it's brand new glass. Courtesy of @Theboss

Butter Pecan ice cream with some crumbled up honey maid graham crackers on top. if you have never tried putting graham crackers on your ice cream, I can say it is heavenly :)

IMG_20210205_210911190.jpg

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh damn VUF is back in bizz!!! Haha haven't been able to get on in what feels like forever haha

And just in time for a vape mail pic haha

Lots of juice and a Bestia Animal clone, this lil sucker is nice and tiny AF!!!
d6e4993522f87305639db51a929d3b90.jpg
de9468f5a9d2274c0670220aa3735b76.jpg

~Wesyde1
You could could go post in the vape mail thread too, hand check and mail pics....cool ?

VU Sponsors