Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For instance on iPhones

Go to gallery and click the link button bottom left...

f9056404ff6f5322fc8e8f30cb083f19.png

Then click this

f4e3da88eeee0dd4b9eb11b83d8221ea.png

And you can paste it into the post body

Not sure on Android, should be similar

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you have a coily tool, like the one that is included with the elder dragon RDAs, it can be very useful to trim the legs of the coil before installing it.
Ya, never did get one of those things. But I've been buidling postless since the Conqueror RTA, not a biggie to measure.

For this one, I was lazy and just used the supplied 0.2 ohm pre-cut coil which was fine.

It is like a postless deck set at an angle but not enclosed, so your coil ends CAN go out the bottom and touch the rim of the atty...an odd design.

See:

Snap1267.jpg

No room for error there...

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I must have posted the above in my sleep somehow, I wasn't awake at 3:21🤣

Better be careful about that. Next thing you know, you'll be buying stuff in your sleep.

Thank goodness the things I've dimly recollected the next morning weren't terribly expensive. I'm a cheapskate even when I'm sleeping, apparently.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ya, never did get one of those things. But I've been buidling postless since the Conqueror RTA, not a biggie to measure.

For this one, I was lazy and just used to supplied 0.2 ohm pre-cut coil which was fine.

It is like a postless deck set at an angle but not enclosed, so your coil ends CAN go out the bottom and touch the rim of the atty...an odd design.

See:
Snap1267.jpg

No room for error there...
I bought one from the classifieds recently, have it setting on one of my SQs. I actually enjoy that RDA a lot more than I thought I would. If I see anymore pop up I will likely snag them, it works well for the way I vape. Lots of airflow and the flavor is on point.

g9UVot6 - Imgur.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought one from the classifieds recently, have it setting on one of my SQs. I actually enjoy that RDA a lot more than I thought I would. If I see anymore pop up I will likely snag them, it works well for the way I vape. Lots of airflow and the flavor is on point.

View attachment 177993

Oh yeah, that looks great on the SQ. :D

I like mine quite a bit too, and am still using it.

I'm just putting out the warning to be aware of that potential issue, because I very nearly test-fired it while the legs was touching the rim through the bottom of the post holes. Sure, it was on a regulated mod which should stop a hard short like that, but if it had been on a mech...Eeep...:oops:

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks!

Special edition? Do you mean the painted ones?
Nope, this one is different. I did just noticed it's an aluminum cap. Not sure if that would clash with the stainless or not? It's got a black deck, silver cap with an ohm looking engraving, with the black stub dog tip. I'd attach a photo but my phone isn't compatible with the attach function since the new change.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nope, this one is different. I did just noticed it's an aluminum cap. Not sure if that would clash with the stainless or not? It's got a black deck, silver cap with an ohm looking engraving, with the black stub dog tip. I'd attach a photo but my phone isn't compatible with the attach function since the new change.
I found it and like it. Thanks for that info!

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Courtesy of @f1r3b1rd from the Updates and Changes section.
Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 7.25.57 PM.png

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So the vape mail has been flooding in of late. I think I binged because I'm actually kind of panicking about March and not being able to order any mods or liquid from online retailers... Still waiting on a few more to arrive but will probably do a post of all of them when they do.

Anyway, today's arrival:
20210211_191322.jpg

P.S. - If you know where to get any juma panels, let me know!

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Courtesy of @f1r3b1rd from the Updates and Changes section.
View attachment 178044
Thanks I tried that and couldn't figure it out. I guess I'm not the sharpest tool in the toolshed. I get the premise. All my photos go into Google photos and I swear there is not a copy action. There just share options and such. If I were able to copy the image and hit the button circled in the photo, I'm sure it would paste? I guess there are no more multiple attachment feature either?

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks I tried that and couldn't figure it out. I guess I'm not the sharpest tool in the toolshed. I get the premise. All my photos go into Google photos and I swear there is not a copy action. There just share options and such. If I were able to copy the image and hit the button circled in the photo, I'm sure it would paste? I guess there are no more multiple attachment feature either?
It seems there is only individual upload for now, the server move broke the attach files button for now. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

I never could copy photos from Google photos either, that's exactly why I started using Imgur. So I won't be able to help ya there, sorry.

VU Sponsors