Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm gonna download Imgur and give it a try. Thanks!
You can just use it from the Web as well, I don't use the App. Fuck endless Apps for Android...the whole OS is spyware made to make money for serving ads and data collection unless your'e rooted. I run a customized 2014 Moto-X, so they can lick it.

I also never mess with VU on a phone.

AFAIK, you can't easily upload and organize into specific albums from the app like you can from PC.
I like my organized pics and shit. ;)

Be aware, pics may be shared with ALL of imgur by default, unless otherwise constrained. It's social media, tied directly to Reddit as well.

You want one-off pic uploads, I suggest imgbb. Just strip out the URL shit leaving the IMG tags.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can also just snap a pic on you phone, then it goes to your gallery, easily accessible from the lil picrure Icon, or other pics in your gallery for that matter. Thats what this extremely dull tool does ;) :)

Yes, but how do you attach it? Uploads are FUBAR atm...

I take a phone pic, , save/edit on the phone, then send to my NAS drive and upload via that.
Android is a google product, as is anyone using it. ;)

Don't live on a cell phone.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Test
3ed44dfdaafca98243cbd219cee5e84d.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, but how do you attach it? Uploads are FUBAR atm...

I take a phone pic, , save/edit on the phone, then send to my NAS drive and upload via that.
Android is a google product, as is anyone using it. ;)

Don't live on a cell phone.
Idk about all that, told ya, dull tool. Just talking from cell stand point. My LT hasn't worked for a year or two, lol. I won't get another one. Through the little picture icon, doesn't have to upload, seems to download and works?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I could be, just ask my wife. I am the king of empty promises :blah:
Ah, but in your case there is much less chance of becoming actually bloody. ;-)
I have a pillowcase that looks like genocide occurred on it, thanks to Milly claws. And the scars to prove it.

She's grown up since then, kinda. Still, she is not even 3yo yet...and she is well-fed on raw meat.
But, we love each other. No matter the day we had, I hug her nite-nite and talk to her if she chooses not to sleep with me. And she purrrs everytime.

We make it right...never go to sleep angry. It's tough, her and I are both quick to anger and sensitive. But we make choices to go on. If I've been mad with her, I'll go hug her and talk to her before bed, if nothing else.

Whether ya believe in it or not, She is a Virgo (like my ex) and I'm a preemie Leo, born at 31 weeks... I should have been a month later or more. The old gypsies say my soul is in flux...

We are well-met, but there will be contention. I knew that the day I met her in the Humane Society. I also knew I couldn't leave without her. We are meant to be, for each other.

I grew up with cats and other barn animals long before I knew humans for what we are.
You cannot force a cat to feel what it does not. They are honest in their emotions and reactions, unlike humans. :)

No promise is empty that is well-meant. Leaky, perhaps, but still meant.

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
04bf1246d4718913a75320e4aa3ff15c.jpg

What used to be Matte Black is now mostly copper.

Shitptre from Vaperz Cloud

Pink color is from my grow lights, for I have the plumerias inside

I need to build the series lower than it’s at now...

.35 is just a tad mild

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
04bf1246d4718913a75320e4aa3ff15c.jpg

What used to be Matte Black is now mostly copper.

Shitptre from Vaperz Cloud

Pink color is from my grow lights, for I have the plumerias inside

I need to build the series lower than it’s at now...

.35 is just a tad mild

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk
That actually looks good stripped down. Are you using the Asgard series deck?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Atocha right. Guessing it hits hard. Asgarde on top. Why does everyone like Asgard mini so much? It's okay but there are better.
Seems to hit hard, haven't tested it yet. I love the shape, design and feel. I can use it with fire bar either way and be happy. Still getting to know it. Asgard= newish to me. Still playing around, "trying them out", so no definite opinion yet. For me, flavor is almost always good. I like heavily flavored fruits and candies, and I think you can put them in just about anything and it will taste good. So other things factor first for me. I don't do "notes" "tones" "hints" of flavor, just not my thing. I have only had one RDA in 7 years that i would call no good, but I am still messing with it thinking there will be a way to make it good. Check that, 2 RDA's, @gadget! Got the other one from me, and I don't think there was hope for that thing.

VU Sponsors