nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, I've meant to ask you MTL guys.....can you take the silicone screw that controls airflow COMPLETELY OUT of the KF Lite 2019? With it in there, it's so restricted I can't use it.

I've taken it out for a minute and tried it, but I'm afraid if I leave it out, juice will leak all down into my mod.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, I've meant to ask you MTL guys.....can you take the silicone screw that controls airflow COMPLETELY OUT of the KF Lite 2019? With it in there, it's so restricted I can't use it.

I've taken it out for a minute and tried it, but I'm afraid if I leave it out, juice will leak all down into my mod.
Once you get it past the af hole, same as not having it in there. You will hit this mark well before it is out, so really no point to taking it all the way out.

Edit: but if you wanted to try it, no, if it didn't leak with the screw in and af open, then it shouldn't leak with the screw out.

Last edited:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I ran the one I had with the screw out. Didn't have any juice come out on me. Still wasn't enough air for my liking.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think if the RDA cap and the bar matched, you could use almost any bright color on that. I especially like the idea of turquoise, but red, purple, green, teal, fuschia....brights would be awesome.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That says a lot. Your not usually a double upper. Now your step daught..... whole nother story :giggle:
Actually, when I quit buying and (most of) reviewing, I gave up that shtick. Now, when I find something I really like, I get multiples. Really glad I waited to this stage in the game to do that. I can't imagine what my gear wall would look like if I always bought 5 of everything LOL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I purchased a second Titanium Comp Lyfe Hacksaw and this is what the anodizing looked like.
1614696764323.png

So after contacting EVcigarette.com I was able to send it directly to Comp Lyfe for re-anodizing. After working with Nicolle it was decided to go for a mat finish with my specified colors. And here is how it turned out.
1614697288146.png
I made sure that it had a matching drip tip before posting. :yes:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is it everything you thought it could be?
Yes. For me the Dotshell is very close as the vape shell and snail in the BB. The kontrl doors are SXK and already lost one of the little bitty magnets. Put the stock doors back on it. Did like the grip of the kontrl doors though. May have to get the authentic if I can find them.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

I purchased a second Titanium Comp Lyfe Hacksaw and this is what the anodizing looked like.
View attachment 178864

So after contacting EVcigarette.com I was able to send it directly to Comp Lyfe for re-anodizing. After working with Nicolle it was decided to go for a mat finish with my specified colors. And here is how it turned out.
View attachment 178867
That looks awesome!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like that combo if you ever decide to sell it.
I won't be selling anything right now with the way things are looking. :) and I would never sell that mod anyway as it was a contest win that @~Don~ won but he passed the win onto me, awesome guy that he is :) So it's special to me. Oh and the DR was also a gift from @gadget! so ya, that one is staying too! Geeze I am spoiled by the people here. Love them all.

View attachment 178864

View attachment 178867
Just looks really good. My new favourite photo

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You were on target with earlier recommendations about the tank. It's great. I have two of them.
Awesome, I'm glad you like it. It sucks when you say something is amazing and someone buys it and hates it. It happens and then I feel bad. So hooray! I have two of them also and I don't buy multiples very darn often. So, that says something right there.

VU Sponsors