Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Awesome, I'm glad you like it. It sucks when you say something is amazing and someone buys it and hates it. It happens and then I feel bad. So hooray! I have two of them also and I don't buy multiples very darn often. So, that says something right there.
Actually I purchased two of them right away simply based on your awesome reputation. I am very happy that I did.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I saw that and immediately went bargain-hunting for a Guar...lol...

I'm bad, I see that and think of the olde-skool band G.W.A.R. ( you wouldn't like, too bloody)
The GUAR is a fine mod but I would not call it a workhorse. It does have a rather cheap feel to it, so keep that in mind. But for me, lightweight is a good thing. For a dual 21700 and being that light, it's great.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The GUAR is a fine mod but I would not call it a workhorse. It does have a rather cheap feel to it, so keep that in mind. But for me, lightweight is a good thing. For a dual 21700 and being that light, it's great.
Heck, I love my CB-80 and it is a tiny and forgotten mod....yet bitchin' with AF. And a Wotofo Conqueror.

tFnM45w.jpg

Artic Fox / Red Panda, they don't bother with shitty mods. ;)

Last edited:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Trying out the Claymore today. A little of an odd configuration. It has a ton of airflow for a single coil RDA, but only takes 510 drip tips. It would have made more sense for it to take 810s with this much airflow. It is 22mm (without the beauty ring), but has a small deck and a thick cap. The airflow tubes on the sides takes up a lot of the deck space, so the build space is confined. It has great flavor, and vapor production is average. Airflow is a little loud, but not too loud and it has no whistling. Over squonking is not an issue. Overall it is nice. I am going to order another while I still can. It took 10 days to receive the RDA from 3Fvape.

WulPkMH - Imgur.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hand-check dis bus-riding action:

Waiting for the bus:

GV Lucid/Lumi mesh kit, my out-and-about vape.
Cheap, pocketable and light, reliable, never leaks, good on batteries, and almost nobody is gonna think THAT is a gun. ;-)

IMG_20210305_154916.jpg

After the store run, waiting in the bus shelter.
( I vaped a few feet away from it, socially distanced from the smokers..lol.)

IMG_20210305_155220.jpg

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How is that D2? I almost bought one from Roadside a while back. I have 2 full size X-Privs :) my second buy ever. With some twiddling you can actually get passable TC with that chip family.

I think it works better in Fahrenheit though :D
I like it, it is about leak-proof provided you fill that glass chamber and not outside of it.
Flavor is a bit muted for me at least, but that could be the build. It's a nice atty...I like the knurling. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Using the Flave Tank on a Feedlink for today's NASCAR Cup race, it's a beast with a Moli in it. :)

P1060008.jpg

PS: anyone know if they actually sell the plates for those separately?

I got that one and a gunmetal one, but would be sweet if I had a variety. I think I'll buy some thin wood stuff from the Hobby store and make a real wood-sided one....wouldn't be hard at all with a Dremel and would kick azz. There's a wood supply joint here too that sells about every exotic wood ya can think of.
I think a dark Purpleheart would be amazing. Was fave for pool cues. ;)

Last edited:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh man I've been searching for a pulsar forever. Lemme know if you ever want to sell on trade it!

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
They are very hard to find anymore. Especially now that moddog is closing down. I recently placed an order for a bunch of spare parts while they are having their closing sale.

I will keep you in mind if I do sell it.

VU Sponsors