Member For 4 Years
Sunday
e11cba8073da76b6e5f0bf4fe2a51514.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It does simplify that for sure. Before them I never liked to drip down the DT. Always took the cap off and "painted" the coil n wicks.
Dripping in such a way that a part of the juice either lands on top of both posts or runs down on top of each wick via the inside of the chuff is not that difficult IME.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dripping in such a way that a part of the juice either lands on top of both posts or runs down on top of each wick via the inside of the chuff is not that difficult IME.
No, but for me, telling how much when in is difficult.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ez drippers are a must. I hated dripping until i got some. Absolutely love dripping again.
You will not regret purchasing them.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Ok, I'm going to have to look into to one of these!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Ez drippers are a must. I hated dripping until i got some. Absolutely love dripping again.
I'm the same way, I hated dripping until I got one. Now that's about all I do!
Very convenient and once you start using them you will know just how many pumps to give each RDA, most will take three but some (like the Nightmare and the Asgard) will take as many as four or five.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm the same way, I hated dripping until I got one. Now that's about all I do!
Very convenient and once you start using them you will know just how many pumps to give each RDA, most will take three but some (like the Nightmare and the Asgard) will take as many as four or five.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
And purchased - Much more reasonable than I thought too. I bought 2 15ml bottles and a clip for approx $26 shipped.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And purchased - Much more reasonable than I thought too. I bought 2 15ml bottles and a clip for approx $26 shipped.

Did you use the discount code

It’s not a huge discount at 10%

But if you used a credit card with the standard 1.5% cash back, it becomes basically 11.5%

Think the code was like 10Off or Save10

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you use the discount code

It’s not a huge discount at 10%

But if you used a credit card with the standard 1.5% cash back, it becomes basically 11.5%

Think the code was like 10Off or Save10

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk
Nope I didn't know of it - I'd usually google a code but didn't even do that.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No, but for me, telling how much when in is difficult.
With a Chubby Gorilla Unicorn bottle or a glass dropper bottle I can count the number of droplets as long as I don't squeeze too hard, but I can just eyeball the correct amount even if I just dump juice down the drip tip by squeezing a little bit harder. It's become like 2nd nature to me. I know a guy who uses the EZ Dripper and who, after a year or two of daily use, lost his beautiful handmade low profile Half Moon Mods drip tip on his 24mm black OG Goon RDA due to the RDA's top o-ring slowly but surely loosening up as a result from it getting squashed each time when he slammed the EZ Dripper on there. That's just sad, man... Me, I'm simply too lazy to clean the EZ Dripper out when I need to switch juices. :giggle: Using the EZ Dripper on something like my Deathwish Modz G.O.A.T V2 kit or my "In Comp Lyfe We Trust" HK24 setup with the competition button also doesn't sound like it would be such a good idea, and, the Mini Tip on my cerakoted black/red splatter 18650 Piranha setup is black cerakoted copper so, I doubt that the cerakoting on that one would survive for very long underneath the EZ Dripper. Not to mention the rhodium plating on that Houston setup that I also own:

white rhodium houston.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Going a little smaller today as I am running around doing stuff. Got the Exocet V2 in her. I usually have to fiddle with this one a bit for it to make a connection, but it gets there eventually. Has a nice airy draw to it. Vaping on some Pineapple Yogurt :)
I do have the SXK Alien EVL coming, along with a black battery tube. That will be nice

IMG_20210921_122542317.jpg

VU Sponsors