Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jawbreaker...
bb59b3f0077c6ef87d3cb9554522e6dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I wasn't happy with just having the 3 holes. I wanted to see the boro. I be happy now. I need to wash my hands better when using this dirt magnet lol. Button area looks nasty.
8311094c1025c1c8ff2c8aafa4623236.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Son of a b!tch I love this for some reason. I think because it makes me think of ROM (marvel not read only memory)

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a question, saw this hexohm for sale but has some damage to the top, since they are made of aluminum it wouldn't be today right? Is this a easy fix or something to be worried about. Also would the life time warranty count if I didn't purchase it directly?Screenshot_20211001-185205.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a question, saw this hexohm for sale but has some damage to the top, since they are made of aluminum it wouldn't be today right? Is this a easy fix or something to be worried about. Also would the life time warranty count if I didn't purchase it directly?View attachment 186695

Buy and send it back.

Afaik lifetime wasn’t to original owner.

Curious what caused the coating to bubble like that?

Anyway, if you buy it I wouldn’t mess with it and just shoot them an email about having it fixed under warranty.

Probably take a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Buy and send it back.

Afaik lifetime wasn’t to original owner.

Curious what caused the coating to bubble like that?

Anyway, if you buy it I wouldn’t mess with it and just shoot them an email about having it fixed under warranty.

Probably take a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk
Yeah I was thinking the same thing juice should t be able to do that to the coating.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a project box our esteemed colleague @gadget! hooked me up with awhile back for the princely sum of zero dollars.

The 510 had a janky repair from a previous owner. I stuck a new 510 in it and replaced the stock positive wire with a contact cut from copper sheet. It limits me to an 18650 but a 20S will drain a squonk bottle even using a 0.14 build.

Decided last night to paint the formerly red anodized button and knock the polish off the door, opting for a brushed look. Too bad I don't like the Raiders because the team logo would look killer engraved in the door.

Anyway, all that to say that this is one of my absolute favorite mods and one of the very last ones I would part with. And it started out as a freebie from a buddy.

8QEleWi.jpg

VU Sponsors