Member For 5 Years
New buttons and tip installed. And boro glass
26c9b520ba995002e855fb0ec1a6cc3d.jpg
bcd065fe09f9b895fb5dea4b40d26531.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got two of these now. Swap some panels around for color change. Replaced the silver plated steel spring with copper. Loaded a pulse rba with a .23 coil. Filled it with juice from @zakumadness . Wife looked at me with one eyebrow up and said WTF is Zaks boom sauce lol. Nevermind I don't want to know. Actually pretty good in this.
17f4cccdb1f7b56e383eb82a88b37991.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
FT order came yesterday; 5AVape clone of Hussar BXR boro mod. I've put my Ambition Mods Molen bridge in it, with some Sadboy Shamrock Cookie. Boro tank fits great with the flush nut that came with the BXR, everything works great. No door, button, or battery cap rattles. My only concern is that the finish on the mod feels like it would be "absorbent," so I'm afraid if I have anything on my hands when I pick it up, it's going to get stained. Will see over time.

20220828_094533.jpg

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Lumi disposable tank that came with the this super small and light GV Lucid mod worked nicely as my take-out combo for some time; I'd figured out how to undo the catches locking it shut and so could rinse out the mesh coil head. But, as most things made of plastic are wont to do...one of the catches eventually broke off. Oops.

Mod still works great...it has bounced off pavement a few times and still works fine.

But, not many RTAs that I own will fit this thing and be reasonably small, sturdy, and leakproof...so I thought of my old RST.

Made a 3mm K1 coil right about where stock was at...0.8Ω Works nicely at 22W as before.

Ya, it has glass..but it's strong and I have three of them...all with extra glass. I'm good. :D

And it matches up pretty well too IMO. :cool:
TY Council of Vapor for this tank of a small RTA!

20220830_100942_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have fully seen the err of my ways 😅
I can understand the aesthetics, not being for everybody, but from a performance and ease of maintenance standpoint, that mod is an outta the park homer for sure.

One of my most exciting purchases. When Jwill shut down the store he gave me my brass one brand new and authentic for half retail.

I gave myself a callous on my finger pressing the F5 key refreshing the USPS tracker.

VU Sponsors